Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (61954 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Ogashub(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
As shared by a facebook user, Sherrif Alabi Mosalu.

I think nigerian army should be called to order fast...this lady was brutalised by 174 battallion ikorodu all because she challenged a soldier that slapped her brother....thisis becoming too much and barbaric likewise....please share till it gets to buratai....i dont want to believe our soldiers are animals...kilode

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212656442111857&id=1409655132&refid=17

2 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Buharimustgo: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Their media team will come now and tell Nigerians that they have never abused human right in Nigeria

277 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by RoyalBlak007: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by K9Uneet(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by RealHaute: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
OMG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by lekjons(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
K9Uneet:
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.
me too..

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by maryjan8(f): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is too much

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by OreMI22: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigerian army of vandals.

If this were Boko haram or the woman had a gun, they would all run. But if it's a defenseless civilian, come and see army power.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't get

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by decatalyst(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Someone please tell me that's a tattoo shocked shocked

No this is so wrong! Doing this to a human being who has not cause anyone bodily harm, is so wrong and barbaric.

Whoever did this obviously can kill his wife of children at any slight provocation.

Do we have any agency or body checking the excesses of these our paramilitary and HARMED forces?

When Amnesty International or Human Right Watch brings out a damning report, they will start complaining.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmm... This is Nigeria and there are ways to tackle things.....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by olayinks007(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
OMG dis is much nw, buh y she self wan dey show herself i front of sodjo she 4get once they put on dat uniform na super power 4 dem. Buh all dis her tatoo self na wah abi na pressing iron dem use burn her yellow paw paw skin. I feel sorry 4 her sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by DaniDani(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jesus Christ! These barbarisms from Nigeria armies are getting out of hand. Burantashi abi na brukutu call your Boys to order. They massacred ipob members they were applauded, they massacred shites abi na shits and they were thumbed up. Now they are after individual civilians. Who knows who's next.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is so irritating, I have goose bumps all over me right now and I am itching!!! arggghhhh!! !

The spirit when push me to open this thread it will never be well with you at all anywhere you go na so so trouble you go they see angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by JonSnow(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
The nigerian army is a disgrace.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dafuq is this shittt good thing I got my spirit gun.

You try rubbish like this with my fam member I swear I send you 6 feet instantly, no be go come matter, I go shoot your soul comot your body that moment! father why you no they let me see all these kind people self make I render instant justice to them

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by SalamRushdie: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
This nonsense has to stop .. why are soldiers even interacting with the civilian population ...The Govt has to make summary dismissal mandatory for any soldier that lays his hands on a civilian in a civil setting ..Soldiers must know that they are not above any law anywhere

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by poshestmina(f): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeria Army is becoming more like NPF this days ...no more good news from that end .why treat a woman like this when she is not a terrorist.na wa!

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by psucc(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
For those of you doubting the story, hope you're foreigners? Because an average Nigerian understands what our army can do.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Vickiweezy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
See tattoo sha
This is cruel.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by goldfish80(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Words fail me.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by DozieInc(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buratai call your boys to order.

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by obyrich(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dividend of democracy.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
hmm. show of power.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by GetUmad: 5:13am On Mar 15, 2017
May God forgive me for what I'm about to say.

You see that's exactly why I don't pity them when evil befall them. Army and Nigerian Police. The same reason I couldn't really sympathise with that Air Force lady that was murdered by her boyfriend. Only God knows how many people either of them would have oppressed or terrorised with their "military status" instead of safeguarding them. One of the pix they had together she did a sign of gun-to-the-head like dt of a gangster.

One thing is certain, it may take long, but whatsoever a Man sows, so he reaps. The Culprits would pay for it. Karma would locate them.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Fkforyou(m): 5:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Asides those cuts I think the rest are tattoos.

By the way, how did the army inflect those cut wounds on her, I'm not doubting the story, I'm just curious... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Jabioro: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Another eye sore.. what is this? Haha!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by DrDeji20(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Wtf
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by mizzytan(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2017
I don't believe this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2017
where is the husband ?? Dont you think we should see his face too ??
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by hrhobi1(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Front page please. That soldier is a bast-ard.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by yhnlphyno: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2017
plz who is her tatoo artist?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.