Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (61941 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by praisekeyzz(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Ion believe this story.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by praisekeyzz(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2017
yhnlphyno:
plz who is her tatoo artist?
u blind? Dey said soldiers na
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Princeboca12(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Looks like tatoo to me... if true, Burutai should act fast. That was how Police sprayed tear gas in a bus i boarded, why?? because our driver was on their lane. This must stop!!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by lekjons(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Neddstark:

But cool against men huh?
what I'm trying to say is they don't assault women, they know it can cost them their job or thrown to jail. They can easily accuse a man falsely(for thuggery, theft and the likes) but not women..
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by eshope(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
this is tattoo or what...? i am not understanding grin grin shocked
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Neddstark: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
lekjons:
what I'm trying to say is they don't assault women, they know it can cost them their job or thrown to jail. They can easily accuse a man falsely(for thuggery, theft and the likes) but not women..

Bullshyt, no innocent person should be harassed regardless of gender.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

you seek for reasons why a soldier beat up a woman but will be the first fvcking hypocrite to scream "men should not beat a woman" when a man beats his wife.. I fvcking detest the utter hypocrisy and cowardice of the average Nigerian male..keep looking for a justifiable reason why a soldier should brutalize a citizen he swore and is being paid to serve and protect.. bloody nincompoop!

Easy man,
So nobody to share image of when d soldiers were beating up d lady but they could share only the scar she got? I'm not in support if truly soldiers beat her to pulp like dat but how sure are u dat 174battalion beat her up....
People just like to make news out of everything
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by lekjons(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Neddstark:

Bullshyt, no innocent person should be harassed regardless of gender.
tou really have comprehension problem.

So I'll pass.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by tobiasbeecher: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017
lekjons:
me too..

Coming from facebook? I smell something fishy (hungry bloggers everywhere)
She could be a woman brutalized by her husband or something...

I mean there's nothing they can claim she did to deserve this.

I know most of our soldiers are clowns, but i don't think they can go this extreme...

Especially when they know it can cost them their job or thrown in jail.
Then you're not in Nigeria. Nigerian soldiers who can even bruatalize a dead body not to talk of a living human. Didn't you see the one with the cripple in Anambra state that went viral?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by ceemere: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2017
lekjons:
me too..

Coming from facebook? I smell something fishy (hungry bloggers everywhere)
She could be a woman brutalized by her husband or something...

I mean there's nothing they can claim she did to deserve this.

I know most of our soldiers are clowns, but i don't think they can go this extreme...

Especially when they know it can cost them their job or thrown in jail.
BMC combatant spotted. Una no just get shame shaa
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by pweeryambre: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Fkforyou:
Asides those cuts I think the rest are tattoos.

By the way, how did the army inflect those cut wounds on her, I'm not doubting the story, I'm just curious... undecided
As in she will quickly rush to get a tattoo on her body just to frame the Army..
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by jbhill(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Someone please tell that's a tattoo shocked shocked

No this is so wrong! Doing this to a human being who has not cause anyone bodily harm, is so wrong and barbaric.

Do we have any agency or body checking the excesses of these our paramilitary and harmed forces?

I am flabbergasted!
WHICH ONE IS "HARMED FORCE"S
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Neddstark: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2017
lekjons:
tou really have comprehension problem.

So I'll pass.

No, you're giving preference to the weaker sex. That's what I'm against. Else you got a problem with your diction
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by tivereegega(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
yhnlphyno:
plz who is her tatoo artist?

that thing sexy die.............
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Iheazy(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2017
If the soldiers are married, dey will lose dere wives and female daughter...
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by harriet412(f): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Jesu! shocked as if they kept hot iron on her back embarassed
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by LC14052016: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2017
She should take legal action....some one got N200m for similar issue I think then it was the Navy
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by bigfather(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Ogashub:
As shared by a facebook user, Sherrif Alabi Mosalu.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212656442111857&id=1409655132&refid=17

Lord have Mercy! shocked

Dis one na Permanent Tatoo!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by LC14052016: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Someone please tell that's a tattoo shocked shocked

No this is so wrong! Doing this to a human being who has not cause anyone bodily harm, is so wrong and barbaric.

Do we have any agency or body checking the excesses of these our paramilitary and harmed forces?

I am flabbergasted!
They really buratai the woman seriously oooo
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by lebete3000: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2017
olayinks007:
OMG dis is much nw, buh y she self wan dey show herself i front of sodjo she 4get once they put on dat uniform na super power 4 dem. Buh all dis her tatoo self na wah abi na pressing iron dem use burn her yellow paw paw skin. I feel sorry 4 her sha.

when dem wear that uniform e dey be like sey dem wear superman uniform.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by joseph5566: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2017
is these for real
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by hero2000: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2017
saintmark88:
Rubbish, y woukd u go n challenge soldiers n d first place because they slapped ur brother, so they slapped ur brother u went to their base to fight them.... U tink u r super woman, wen dey have dealt with u come to social media to do what nah, the beaten might be too much I agree but Na u first find trouble

To you soldier is king. Congratulations!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by lebete3000: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Demigods666:
Dafuq is this shittt good thing I got my spirit gun.

You try rubbish like this with my fam member I swear I send you 6 feet instantly, no be go come matter, I go shoot your soul comot your body that moment! father why you no they let me see all these kind people self make I render instant justice to them

are you sure of what you're saying or na just mouth you dey make? cos I need this powers too oh.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Billion2612(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2017
K9Uneet:
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.
dat is wot i c too
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by hero2000: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2017
pokipoki:
If a soldier slapped her brother, I would have expected she tries to get his number or better still try and follow him to his barracks and report and challenge the soldiers directly.
She is lucky she escaped with her life!!! I blame her for her present predicament.

When the victim is blamed rather than the oppressor. Where is the sense in that?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Cire80:
I hate people like you. Who gave them super power? Ain't they Nigerians? Is there anywhere in the Constitution that said we should fear and tremble before soldiers? They terrorize and brutalize because of people like this. The day Nigerians stop over hyping these soldiers is the day they develop some senses
I distaste people like you, have you care to ask what was the offence of the brother? the soldiers act was wrong yes, do you know the kind of foul language she on them. my mum has several times commit many offences against the military but they have not done anything to her, and she is a civilian with no force back up.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Are those tattoos? Tell me they're tattoos.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
K9Uneet:
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.

Abeg for the sake of Nigerian Army believe am
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by SmartyPants(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
abbeyty:

just shut your mouth you fking son of a gun, are you trying to justify these barbarians for what they did to this woman ? which story do you want to hear that will justify this inhuman behavious. Now i know that the country is really a zoo full with cruel animals including this idiot

lol. nairaland has made uneducated cretins feel bold... cheesy

You cannot even reason that justice always requires that both sides of the story be told? There is actually no evidence that any of the allegations made here are factual. But i am not surprised you cannot reason like an enlightened creature.

Anyway, if you need me to sponsor one year of your tuition in any Nigerian university, please humble yourself and send me a pm. I will consider it.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by dominique(f): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
This is too much naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.