Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (61953 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

O boy i see say u no get work. Anyway sha i know one thing for sure that ur type should be castrated so when dont ve ur type among humans. Being d son of a father with saliva dripping mouth and u d same it will not be good u continue with dat in ur lineage. U faghead whose brain has been decimated with dementia pls hand over yourself to the nearest teaching hospital to be used a guinea pig at least thats d greatest gift u cud bequeath to humanity. At least the asses of d dogs in ur neigbhourhood wud be spared of ur constant licking. The devil has more hope than u cry
Thank God ur mama change her mind out of poverty she almost dissected u into pieces at least to get rid of a worthless garbage like u only to survive and be stricken so hard bye recession.I know say hunger don finish u but i ve crumbs or leftover for u. I know say na person fone u borrow or u stole it or with borrowed MB u took to spew out rubbish. Bastard of d highest order.
grin
Nigeriadondie:

O boy i see say u no get work. Anyway sha i know one thing for sure that ur type should be castrated so when dont ve ur type among humans. Being d son of a father with saliva dripping mouth and u d same it will not be good u continue with dat in ur lineage. U faghead whose brain has been decimated with dementia pls hand over yourself to the nearest teaching hospital to be used a guinea pig at least thats d greatest gift u cud bequeath to humanity. At least the asses of d dogs in ur neigbhourhood wud be spared of ur constant licking. The devil has more hope than u cry
Thank God ur mama change her mind out of poverty she almost dissected u into pieces at least to get rid of a worthless garbage like u only to survive and be stricken so hard bye recession.I know say hunger don finish u but i ve crumbs or leftover for u. I know say na person fone u borrow or u stole it or with borrowed MB u took to spew out rubbish. Bastard of d highest order.

Lol that's weak hahahahaha.. Type something better jhore or do your self a favor and go hang your generation
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Piercy:
grin
Lol that's weak hahahahaha.. Type something better jhore or do your self a favor and go hang your generation
My generation us secure just as i am secure. For ur mind u think say na only sabi. See ur life? How e be? Miserable and wretched as that is ur birthright. One of those soldiers go use for shooting practice and claim accidental discharge as ur gay headed papa accidentally discharged his waste in ur swine mom's filthy holes and gave birth to u the garbage or end product of that one night stand. How am i sure u no product of baby factory.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

My generation us secure just as i am secure. For ur mind u think say na only sabi. See ur life? How e be? Miserable and wretched as that is ur birthright. One of those soldiers go use for shooting practice and claim accidental discharge as ur gay headed papa accidentally discharged his waste in ur swine mom's filthy holes and gave birth to u the garbage or end product of that one night stand. How am i sure u no product of baby factory.

Just realized you living up to your name.. Dondie.. Lol ain't got your time nigga... Let me be the adult here... Am done but you keep throwing flimsy words back over something so stupid as a joke.. Says alot about you.. I ain't that jobless nigga.. Keep quoting I ain't gonna say shit... Silence is golden
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Piercy:

Just realized you living up to your name.. Dondie.. Lol ain't got your time nigga... Let me be the adult here... Am done but you keep throwing flimsy words back over something so stupid as a joke.. Says alot about you.. I ain't that jobless nigga.. Keep quoting I ain't gonna say shit... Silence is golden
So u ve suddenly realized that u ve been less than an adult and lack d maturity that comes with adulthood cos the mad cow disease u inherited from ur swine headed and brainless father making u same. Soon u will d pitiable nature of ur wretched & recession and poverty stricken life. What useless job ve u got? What is it worth of ur job u bastard? People who ve job u go follow say u get work.u don tire abi
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

So u ve suddenly realized that u ve been less than an adult and lack d maturity that comes with adulthood cos the mad cow disease u inherited from ur swine headed and brainless father making u same. Soon u will d pitiable nature of ur wretched & recession and poverty stricken life. What useless job ve u got? What is it worth of ur job u bastard? People who ve job u go follow say u get work.u don tire abi

Lol hahahahaha stalker alert!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Piercy:

Lol hahahahaha stalker alert!!
Soon Dangote truck willl crush that brainless skull of urs and send u to were u really belong. It wud be a case of good riddance to bad rubbish. See this slowpoke with saliva dripping from his lips. U go soon die as foul smelling breathing of yours go soon fizzle out. Relax ur obituary poster de printing press.
I see say u don tire with ur series of "that's weak" comments.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Soon Dangote truck willl crush that brainless skull of urs and send u to were u really belong. It wud be a case of good riddance to bad rubbish. See this slowpoke with saliva dripping from his lips. U go soon die as foul smelling breathing of yours go soon fizzle out. Relax ur obituary poster de printing press.
I see say u don tire with ur series of "that's weak" comments.
I love ur quotes please go on they are inspiring but don't let me break chain for you shall you won't like what you see
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Piercy:

I love ur quotes please go on they are inspiring but don't let me break chain for you shall you won't like what you see
Comot for here useless child with hopeless future. U don tire abi. U better use ur precious time go hustle wetin u go chop cos for me by God's grace i ve risen far above the recession that u re swimming or at worst drowning in. U re a dog feeding on excreta. I can send my poo to u bastard son of a mother fucker doomed to a miserable death
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
@ Piercy
I know u re hungry let me feed u with something more than crumbs. I dont share same space with animals that have left d zoo

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2017
cool Piercy
U don tire abi. U don see who pass u abi? U don see u re no match for me abi? So make u just de calm jeje. U ve capitulated. U too small for me to handle even rascist Russians wey dey tough know say dem jam. Is it verbally or physically i de full ground. U don give up. Hahahahahaha. Scumbag and bloody shithole. cry
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
cool Piercy
U don tire abi. U don see who pass u abi? U don see u re no match for me abi? So make u just de calm jeje. U ve capitulated. U too small for me to handle even rascist Russians wey dey tough know say dem jam. Is it verbally or physically i de full ground. U don give up. Hahahahahaha. Scumbag and bloody shithole. cry

Hehehehehehe I refuse to indulge in your moronic idiotic conduct... Chill bro... Strength ain't all about something you do its some times its what you don't do.... Be wise brova...
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
cool Piercy

I refuse to engage in such colloquial that involves a lower primate I know deep down you are too scarred of what I can do
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Piercy:

Hehehehehehe I refuse to indulge in your moronic idiotic conduct... Chill bro... Strength ain't all about something you do its some times its what you don't do.... Be wise brova...
I can see say u don tire abi but giving silly excuses u cum guzzling cock sucker. As a progeny of a bitch u re a sore loser any time any day. U will soon die not only a shameful death but a painful one. Dont let hunger making u to continue feeding on mucus from pig asses.
I ve offered u food to eat at least to gain little sense in imbecilic ridden brain.

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Piercy:

I refuse to engage in such colloquial that involves a lower primate I know deep down you are too scarred of what I can do
U know say u neva chop belle full u better go use ur time first upgrade ur sense so u can figure how to live more as human and less as animal. Zombie

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I can see say u don tire abi but giving silly excuses u cum guzzling cock sucker. As a progeny of a bitch u re a sore loser any time any day. U will soon die not only a shameful death but a painful one. Dont let hunger making u to continue feeding on mucus from pig asses.
I ve offered u food to eat at least to gain little sense in imbecilic ridden brain.

Mention me one last time... You will not regret it... Your ancestors will reject you... I didn't do 4 years in English and literature to be insulted by some aberration.. Mention me dondie... Just do it for the last time.. Food loving curse of a rotten fetishist
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2017
Piercy:

Mention me one last time... You will not regret it... Your ancestors will reject you... I didn't do 4 years in English and literature to be insulted by some aberration.. Mention me dondie... Just do it for the last time.. Food loving curse of a rotten fetishist
Young demon I am just ok with life cos I'm blessed. Heights I ve attained or where I ve been remains forever mission impossible for cursed creatures whose existence was a mistake which will be corrected with ur death. I ve forever conquered what has defeated u: poverty which is ur legacy. Food among others are way to little for me cos life is way to blessed & fulfilled with more than d basics of life. I know u re hungry & desire to ve u feed at least to extend ur miserable existence a little more. Like I said i dont share same space with u

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Young demon I am just ok with life cos I'm blessed. Heights I ve attained or where I ve been remains forever mission impossible for cursed creatures whose existence was a mistake which will be corrected with ur death. I ve forever conquered what has defeated u: poverty which is ur legacy. Food among others are way to little for me cos life is way to blessed & fulfilled with more than d basics of life. I know u re hungry & desire to ve u feed at least to extend ur miserable existence a little more. Like I said i dont share same space with u

Lol not again with the weak lines.. Come on you can do better than that.. Let's be civilized.. That's legally your opinion not an attack on me... The ball is still in your court.. But I have warned you already... You can get a first class ticket to hell and burn for eternity while still alive it's a matter of stepping above your limit (piercy)
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2017
shocked
Are u civilized? U make mockery of things that should ve been condemned? U claim civilized living in a country way back behind civilization by many light years? U wan tell me say u go school spend 4 yrs to study English? Now where is ur life now? No be by cheating and sorting u take graduate? People wey really go school neva talk na people like u? U wey neva chop bellefool i offered something worth more than crumbs. At ur age u dey beg for data. I know u ve access to internet via tethering?How will pay for data wen u neva chop bellefool yet u de claim civilized. As u now wan chop better food wey u know when last u chop come take my poo and inhale my mess abi na the own from dog u want.
I de gym now so no disturb if u dont want ur filthy fingers to be strucked with leprosy.

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Piercy:

Lol not again with the weak lines.. Come on you can do better than that.. Let's be civilized.. That's legally your opinion not an attack on me... The ball is still in your court.. But I have warned you already... You can get a first class ticket to hell and burn for eternity while still alive it's a matter of stepping above your limit (piercy)
Mind u i am not in hell. I am in a place u can only dream to be. I am in a place far above ur reach even for ur generations before and after u. I am in a place with d highest possible standard of living and where gaps between d have's and have not's is almost bridged. So with these and many more u re still way back behind in all respects. Try gey small sense wey i de offer u. Keep crying weak. Na u sabi

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Piercy:

Mind u i am not in hell. I am in a place u can only dream to be. I am in a place far above ur reach even for ur generations before and after u. I am in a place with d highest possible standard of living and where gaps between d have's and have not's is almost bridged. So with these and many more u re still way back behind in all respects. Infact the land overflowing not just flowing but overflowing with milk and honey. Try gey small sense wey i de offer u as all d lobes of ur demented brain are poorly formed. Keep crying weak. Na u sabi

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Make i give u one if these. These na from garbage at least u cud be privileged to own a car which will forever be above ur means poor little dude. Go and change d screen of ur phone no be by force to get phone

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Mind u i am not in hell. I am in a place u can only dream to be. I am in a place far above ur reach even for ur generations before and after u. I am in a place with d highest possible standard of living and where gaps between d have's and have not's is almost bridged. So with these and many more u re still way back behind in all respects. Infact the land overflowing not just flowing but overflowing with milk and honey. Try gey small sense wey i de offer u as all d lobes of ur demented brain are poorly formed. Keep crying weak. Na u sabi

Lol I bet if you really knew who I was you wouldn't say that but then again I feel like going really crazy on you this time

You are a product of gross promiscuous imbecility, a Peruvian nauseating irritating bsstard, i will force you to commit regicide, reminisced black dirty garbage dwarfed ape baboon, you are suffering from a severe dilapidated state of divulged foolishness, a simpleton, a domiciled bullock, an empty headless doggerel, a puke of watery sperm you are gonna eat your tongue soon, such foolishness is a disappointment to human evolution.. A dark pot, a perplexed misconception of dyspepsia infectious garbage and scum, a vertiginous empty carcass of a worthless primitive schizophrenic patient, you are going to drown in dog food, ur stupidity for daring me shows ur traumatized state of yeast infected brain, a troglodyte of a drunk coupon player, you sacrilegious oaf.
You trolley Park of shit, you pipsqueak of a rhesus monkey, ur frivolous attempt to lure yourself to the grave has been approved , i will bury your pot head alongside your rotten goblin body, your are a disease to your pple and country, go die in a pig stool, you big time frigidity, fulminating nuisance, mimicking gorrilla, bring your cheap lines, I dare you an habitual lap dog, an hieroglyphic born bsstard and reject..... I will show you no mercy now.. Die now or I will pee on your grave for good!!.. You think I care about where you are or who you are..such profane stupidity and house shit you say... I have four word's for you... I AM YOUR END
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Piercy:

Lol I bet if you really knew who I was you wouldn't say that but then again I feel like going really crazy on you this time

You are a product of gross promiscuous imbecility, a Peruvian nauseating irritating bsstard, i will force you to commit regicide, reminisced black dirty garbage dwarfed ape baboon, you are suffering from a severe dilapidated state of divulged foolishness, a simpleton, a domiciled bullock, an empty headless doggerel, a puke of watery sperm you are gonna eat your tongue soon, such foolishness is a disappointment to human evolution.. A dark pot, a perplexed misconception of dyspepsia infectious garbage and scum, a vertiginous empty carcass of a worthless primitive schizophrenic patient, you are going to drown in dog food, ur stupidity for daring me shows ur traumatized state of yeast infected brain, a troglodyte of a drunk coupon player, you sacrilegious oaf.
You trolley Park of shit, you pipsqueak of a rhesus monkey, ur frivolous attempt to lure yourself to the grave has been approved , i will bury your pot head alongside your rotten goblin body, your are a disease to your pple and country, go die in a pig stool, you big time frigidity, fulminating nuisance, mimicking gorrilla, bring your cheap lines, I dare you an habitual lap dog, an hieroglyphic born bsstard and reject..... I will show you no mercy now.. Die now or I will pee on your grave for good!!.. You think I care about where you are or who you are..such profane stupidity and house shit you say... I have four word's for you... I AM YOUR END
Is these all u cud regurgitate u grass eating ruminant? Is these d worst u cud do? What u ve demostrated the depth of insanity that is afflicting u. I guess i gave u assignment to spew out d garbage u vomitted as garbage begets garbage.
U asked if i knew who u are? Yes i do. U re a zoo escapee, product of baby factory.U re a dog that feeds not only on ur poo and those of others scavanging lavatories for such and sipping mucus discharge from swine. U re a run away patient from Yaba psychiatric hospital go and continue ur life time treatment there. I don tell make i feed u better food u no wan chop na shit u want street dog. U think u cud impress me with d use of those medical terms after u don take ur time scribble nonsense. Brainless beasts like u lack d capacity to go near a medical college. Relax ur corpse will not even be fit for burial na for that ur soakaway wey u "civilized saliva dripping slowpoke" dey use there u will be dumped.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Is these all u cud regurgitate u grass eating ruminant? Is these d worst u cud do? What u ve demostrated the depth of insanity that is afflicting u. I guess i gave u assignment to spew out d garbage u vomitted as garbage begets garbage.
U asked if i knew who u are? Yes i do. U re a zoo escapee, product of baby factory.U re a dog that feeds not only on ur poo and those of others scavanging lavatories for such and sipping mucus discharge from swine. U re a run away patient from Yaba psychiatric hospital go and continue ur life time treatment there. I don tell make i feed u better food u no wan chop na shit u want street dog. U think u cud impress me with d use of those medical terms after u don take ur time scribble nonsense. Brainless beasts like u lack d capacity to go near a medical college. Relax ur corpse will not even be fit for burial na for that ur soakaway wey u "civilized saliva dripping slowpoke" dey use there u will be dumped.

Hahahahaha I see you crying.. You know what I wasn't gonna let you go easy.... I want to spew ur ashes in a gutter right in front of everyone.

You are an imbrogloic castrated Bush pig. Invidious periwinkle, you ivorian dwarf calf, filthy house rat, a libelous rebellious licentious litigious incoherent highly retarded mad man.
It's an tragedy gays like you are left to breed and even breath the same air pple breath, you are a disdained and a disgrace to even the most foolish primitive minds.
Go die in a ditch or I promise you you gonna end up as a road kill, lipidic mumu, I know your brain is suffering from muscular dystrophy go feed it to the street dogs that's if they are willing to eat poison, parsimonious wretched disappointment of a miser, I pity the blind crippled epileptic midget who sold is sperm to bring your rat Ass to this world.
Emblematic foolishness is infused with your DNA go kill yourself and spare the world of your highly stupid efforts to get noticed.
You are a complete enunciated Sudanese he goat, a pedagoic bisexual gay rape victim, may you be raped by a thousand hungry gay men, you are an abhorrent entity of a demonic spew, permafrosted carmel, phamarcopic primitive ape bsstard, fathered by a ape, born by a pig, your destiny lies in the slaughter house.. Go die bro and save us the effort.. You are a curse case, you negating irritating lizard, neolithic mumu, pot headful of frog poo, numismatic sublime bull dog, ominous Bush baby, orgasmic ogre you are going to die like the nobody you are.. Do ur family and friends a favor and go hang bro... Charismatic dump egocentric cheap bsstard imp.
You are nothing to me... Get it.. Go swallow your poo and wash your brain with some... You jack hammered erroneous incomplete metamorphosed indecipherable cremated grass eater!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

You are a calamity and a taboo, a total disarray animal, i must perform hara-kin on you, you are a monocarpous idiot, egregious puke from the sewer, a gallivanting infectious loser, you were meant for one thing only slavery and death, you incomplete living thing, I will eviscerate ur poor cranium, you acclimated bsstard your acrimonious deceptive words are rather bemusing you self centered egocentric bed ridden vegetable cancerous patient you foolish adumbrate.
Afghanistan sucide bomb test is what your lineage was meant for. You insignificant incompetent premature Bush animal, bawdy gay amputee ancient incarcerated homosapian, animated disfigured dead corpse, anorexic sick patient, antiquated drunk fool, may thunder fire that your dry bleached anus there.
Appalled product of a rape case, archaic born retarded bsstard, breast plated idiot, undeveloped excreted foetus, born of a hermaphrodite, atrophying dumb ape, ewu eunuch, lumpish death row case, crippled inddite, lumpish son of a he goat, licentious marauding cheap bastard may you quench in melanoma you miniature of an ill imp, castrated midget, misanthropic fool, product of miscarriage born in the pit toilet, monotonous monkey, multifaceted dumb cow, i will mummify you along with your mumbo jumbo crap... Stay put bro you case is over!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

And Trust me when I say I haven't even started yet
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by newdawn2017(f): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
mekuso89:
sweet tatoo
Because of ur coldness & insensitivity 2 such a grave wickednees done ur fellow human, a woman 4 d@ matter, may double of what befell her befall u, & may no 1 feel u pain cry cry
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by mekuso89(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
Because of ur coldness & insensitivity 2 such a grave wickednees done ur fellow human, a woman 4 d@ matter, may double of what befell her befall u, & may no 1 feel u pain cry cry
it has already turn back to you seven times
idiotic fellow that's how you idiots gather curses upon your self. Animal
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by newdawn2017(f): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
mekuso89:

it has already turn back to you seven times
idiotic fellow that's how you idiots gather curses upon your self. Animal
it must come on u, unless u repent 4rm such. U re d animal here , u abusive man undecided
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by mekuso89(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
it must come on u, unless u repent 4rm such. U re d animal here , u abusive man undecided
oh yes it must come to you. since you came to nairaland to take every comment personal
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by mekuso89(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
you are just an idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.