Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex (60327 Views)

Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Zulu212: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
musicwriter:
I think we should love it because white people love it. Everything white people do is very good.

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
koolcat:
Naija and their mumu mentality....y must they pounce on him knowing fully well that some the whites legalized gay marriage. What the naija guy should have done is tell the white man that he is not interested rather than agreeing with the man on facebook. Had it been its black, it would have been understandable.
fooool! do u have sense at all? idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2017
nkemdi89:
They should be apprehended, you can't lure someone and end up breaching the agreement. Who do think they are? Are they law enforcement officers? For accepting his proposal indicates he or they have an intention. Maybe they discovered he wasn't financially buoyant they turned the table around. They shouldn't trigger unnecessary diplomatic uproar due to their ignorance.
Goat! the guy is a gay they lure and beat him, they would have kill him.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Tisham20(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2017
9ja and the fear of white men were is the murder f**ker pix
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Hades2016(m): 12:02am On Mar 15, 2017
pansophist:
Only if they beat our politicians that put their life in this mess, Nigeria may be good.
you think it's easy to see our politicians ? undecided
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2017
TrapSoul:
The homophobic comments on this thread is just annoying.. I hope the next time you homophobic straight guys woo a babe that is not into you on facebook she lures you over and have you beaten. Rubbish!!!
What type of goats do we have in this country now!!! gayism is a crime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they suppose to kill him.

1 Like

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by EPOMA(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2017
woodcook:
Fake news.

agreed that picture is not even nigeria
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2017
koolcat:
use ur brain bro or better still sue it for non-functionality
I believe that chicken brain is better than yours.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2017
BlackOnassis:
What kind of human beats up an innocent guy just for being gay? Sick!
God! what type of evil sense do you have, person is gay and you are referring him as innocent guy! God punish you!
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by jinxet2000: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Police must have thrown away his case through that small window.
There are bigger cases and there is less time and less credible policemen for the serious cases.
Next time he arrives, he should be thrown into jail for disturbing the peace of the policemen.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2017
davidif:

My goodness! i tire for this country o. Look what Jonathan has caused. He has legalized hatred and bigotry. Imagine with all of the nations challenges the one thing his Administration could pursue was passing a discriminatory bill that would persecute people because of there orientation.

He didn't pass bills that would liberalize the economy and make it more productive, he didn't pass a bill to strengthen our anti-corruption laws, he didn't pass a bill that would strengthen environmental protection laws despite the fact that his region of origin suffer the most from environmental degradation.
He didn't shrink the govt to make it more lean and more effective. The only thing he seemed to be concerned about was pursuing gay people. And they wonder why Nigeria is not prosperous, hmmmm, i wonder.
foolish man!
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2017
hoover420:
Those supporting this act are barbaric in Nature.
If they are sensible enough, they will understand cultural differences. And this is why advanced counties call us animals.
Why lure a fellow human being only to be beaten mercilessly?
Did he attempt to rape anybody?
Did he force the person in question to be gay?
What happened to No, am not interested instead of inviting him and trying to lynch him?
It is bad to be honest & we need to change our mindset if we are to grow as a nation!
Our reputation has been tarnished abroad already & we are doing nothing to salvage it.

Too bad embarassed
Gay is a crime, rape is a crime and he attempted gay, get sense now fool!
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Johel:
Too bad....they shudnt av done dis na....nobody holy pass o...Nigerians ehn!...
They should allow him to continue with his gayism abi ? goat sense like you!

1 Like

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 15, 2017
musicwriter:
I think we should love it because white people love it. Everything white people do is very good.
Is your brain still booting
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by davidif: 12:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Klinee:
foolish man!

Hahahahaha I can see I struck a nerve. Nice. This is what happens when you present facts to people who don't want to hear it and they can't come up with a rebuttal.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Zino55(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2017
BlackOnassis:
What kind of human beats up an innocent guy just for being gay? Sick!

As in. It beats my imagination.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 15, 2017
bobrisky saga

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Fake news. This guy was attacked in South Africa in 2016. Why do people like spreading FAKE NEWS?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 15, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Nigerians taking law into their hands. Now, the man can sue them for assault.
How can they prove their allegation without pictures, video or sms messages?

Facebook chat history is there but they should have gathered more evidence to counterpart any steps taken by d white man....
Things can be easily buried in 9ja without concrete evidence
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by BlackOnassis(m): 2:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Klinee:
God! what type of evil sense do you have, person is gay and you are referring him as innocent guy! God punish you!
Who did he hurt?
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by segzyogondus(m): 2:33am On Mar 15, 2017
I love Naija.... Afterall they disgrace black men over there so why can't we disgrace white men over here,what is so special about them and their skin?
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by alobright17(m): 2:44am On Mar 15, 2017
nkemdi89:
They should be apprehended, you can't lure someone and end up breaching the agreement. Who do think they are? Are they law enforcement officers? For accepting his proposal indicates he or they have an intention. Maybe they discovered he wasn't financially buoyant they turned the table around. They shouldn't trigger unnecessary diplomatic uproar due to their ignorance.
you could've waited for law enforcers to come before you type this shiit. Madam law enforcement.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by stukinherdr1222(m): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2017
crazygod:
No pic because he is white? angry

oga change network .

the pics dey there .
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by phenol33(m): 3:57am On Mar 15, 2017
Oyind18:
I don dey fear for you o. You don bend?
my man u no know say most guys wey dey shout biafra na homosexuals??!!
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Handsomecole(m): 4:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Very good one. It's time we begin to met out such to the other useless gays in this country. Man bleep man! Just imagine. The evil spirit that drives them into such really wonders me.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 4:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Klinee:
tnx
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 4:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Klinee:
is allowed
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Neddstark: 4:50am On Mar 15, 2017
False story. Believe at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Jabioro: 5:36am On Mar 15, 2017
He should die twice, he has taste the first let get the second one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown / Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.