Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex (60318 Views)

Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Klinee: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
couliss:
uncle you can't argue with someone without calling someone a fool (why don't you wait for God to judge them before calling him a criminal did he steal or kill anyone even if he wants to turn to Christ the beating they gave him will make him change his mind against God you correct with love not hatred you don't want to send people away from God you want to draw them to God with love not hatred )let love lead.
Foolish idiot! how many times will I answer you? We are not judging for God, God will judge for himself. We kill gays because they barbaric to humans simple! Just like their fellow evils (boko haram, killers etc)
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Ashley86400: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
ta4ba3:
Useless gays... God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve...: click like if u are an anti gay... ignore if u gay or lesbian
Aww please not the "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" line again. . .*eyes rollin*
Enough with the cliches,abeg. .get creative. .
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 3:29am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
Naija and their mumu mentality....y must they pounce on him knowing fully well that some the whites legalized gay marriage. What the naija guy should have done is tell the white man that he is not interested rather than agreeing with the man on facebook. Had it been its black, it would have been understandable.

Don't feel sorry for him because he's white, if this is true he knew that he was in Nigeria and the law is different than his country, that's why he was sneaking. I don't know why most of you Nigerians favor these albinoids. As much as I believe the beating was wrong, for black gays as well, yet you would understand if he was black and they beat the crap out of him, it irks me how some of you can defend this albinoid but throw your own fellow Nigerian under the bus for doing the same thing. SMH
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

Don't feel sorry for him because he's white, if this is true he knew that he was in Nigeria and the law is different than his country, that's why he was sneaking. I don't know why most of you Nigerians favor these albinoids. As much as I believe the beating was wrong, for black gays as well, yet you would understand if he was black and they beat the crap out of him, it irks me how some of you can defend this albinoid but throw your own fellow Nigerian under the bus for doing the same thing. SMH
hope u have idea that some Nigerians indulge in homosexuality So u tellin me that he should have known that in Nigeria here, the law forbids it means u don't even understand my point of argument.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
hope u have idea that some Nigerians indulge in homosexuality So u tellin me that he should have known that in Nigeria here, the law forbids it means u don't even understand my point of argument.

Why shouldn't he have known, he lives there, I live in the U.S. and I have never been to Nigeria and I know that homosexuality is illegal there. Oh yes I know that a lot of Nigerians are homosexuals, there and abroad. You would be surprised at so many of the Nigerian flames here in the U.S..the ones who switches when he walks, snaps his fingers and pouts his lips, but I can tolerate them because they are being honest and I know who they are. It's those sneaky down low bastards that I despise. angry
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Klinee post=54628550]Foolish idiot! how many times will I answer you? We are not judging for God, God will judge for himself. We kill gays because they barbaric to humans simple! Just like their fellow evils (boko haram, killers etc)[/quote

You again, how's your boyfriend?
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

Why shouldn't he have known, he lives there, I live in the U.S. and I have never been to Nigeria and I know that homosexuality is illegal there. Oh yes I know that a lot of Nigerians are homosexuals, there and abroad. You would be surprised at so many of the Nigerian flames here in the U.S..the ones who switches when he walks, snaps his fingers and pouts his lips, but I can tolerate them because they are being honest and I know who they are. It's those sneaky down low bastards that I despise.
sorry to ask, where exactly is ur argument based
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
sorry to ask, where exactly is ur argument based

You were making excuses to why the albinoid couldn't have known that homosexuality was illegal in Nigeria simply because it is legal in the country that the albinoid is from, mind you the story never stated where he was from other than he has a home in Lagos. He knew exactly what he was doing.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

You were making excuses to why the albinoid couldn't have known that homosexuality was illegal in Nigeria simply because it is legal in the country that the albinoid is from, mind you the story never stated where he was from other than he has a home in Lagos. He knew exactly what he was doing.
ofcoz, that's y I am against the lynching. The Nigeria guy made him believe that he is gay, so they planned on hooking up not knowing that the Nigerian guy has another motif. My dear, am jes against the lynching.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
ofcoz, that's y I am against the lynching. The Nigeria guy made him believe that he is gay, so they planned on hooking up not knowing that the Nigerian guy has another motif. My dear, am jes against the lynching.

I'm against the beating also but I don't feel sorry for his stupidity. He knew the risk and he obviously felt that some Nigerian penus was worth it. After all he didn't even know the guy.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

I'm against the beating also but I don't feel sorry for his stupidity. He knew the risk and he obviously felt that some Nigerian penus was worth it. After all he didn't even know the guy.
my dear that's y I called it mumu mentality.....i believe u knw what that means
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
my dear that's y I called it mumu mentality.....i believe u knw what that means

Yeah but you said the mumu mentality of Nigerians, not the albinoid.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah but you said the mumu mentality of Nigerians, not the albinoid.
yea I still maintain it...the Nigerian guy in question has low mentality
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
yea I still maintain it...the Nigerian guy in question has low mentality

IF you are talking about the so called Facebook friend of the albinoid I don't get why you would call him a mumu, wicked maybe but not a mumu.The albinoid is the mumu.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

IF you are talking about the so called Facebook friend of the albinoid I don't get why you would call him a mumu, wicked maybe but not a mumu.
Does it make sense? U knw most whites are straight forward, what the Nigerian guy should have done is tell the man NO he is not gay.....why then did he agree on being gay at same time booking a meeting with the man. Common its not fair....it doesn't make any sense to me
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
Does it make sense? U knw most whites are straight forward, what the Nigerian guy should have done is tell the man NO he is not gay.....why then did he agree on being gay at same time booking a meeting with the man. Common its not fair....it doesn't make any sense to me

Where in the world did you get the idea that albinoids are straight forward, they are some of the most deceptive people on the planet earth. Good Lord!!
Well it's obvious the albinoid was set up, all for the Nigerian penus.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

Where in the world did you get the idea that albinoids are straight forward, they are some of the most deceptive people on the planet earth. Good Lord!!
Well it's obvious the albinoid was set up, all for the Nigerian penus.
I said most, unlike we Nigerians
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:

Know this and always remember this "Just because you feel that most Nigerians aren't straight forward doesn't mean that most albinoids are".
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

Know this and always remember this "Just because you feel that most Nigerians aren't straight forward doesn't mean that albinoids are".
point of correction, I never said all whites are straight forward........when it comes to striking a deal, they are 95% straight forward more than the nigerians
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
point of correction, I never said all whites are straight forward........when it comes to striking a deal, they are 95% straight forward more than the nigerians

You live in a fantasy mind set. Ask African Americans how straight forward they are ask Native Americans how straight forward they are, ask Mexicans how straight forward they are, I wish that you could ask your own ancestors just how straight forward they are.. Lmao grin
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

You live in a fantasy mind set. Ask African American how straight forward they are ask Native Americans how straight forward they are, ask Mexicans how straight forward they are, I wish that you could ask your own ancestors just how straight forward they are.. Lmao .D
whatever dear, buh I still maintain that the Nigerian guy handled it wrongly.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
whatever dear, buh I still maintain that the Nigerian guy handled it wrongly.

But you have to understand that the Nigerian guy purposely set him up to be jumped probably because he hates gays.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

But you have to understand that the Nigerian guy purposely set him up to be jumped probably because he hates gays.
lets chat on whatsapp 07063400533
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
koolcat:
lets chat on whatsapp 07063400533

Maybe later I'm going to bed now. Good nite/Morning.
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

Maybe later I'm going to bed now. Good nite/Morning.
hahaha funny
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by khiaa(f): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
cryI
koolcat:
hahaha funny
I'm serious, , it's still Night here. We'll talk tomorrow I'm sleepy, nite nite
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by koolcat: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:
cryI
I'm serious, , it's still Night here.
its ok, still expecting it when u wake
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by larrydan: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2019
To be honest, I wouldn't proceed in the same way that gay did as it's wrong to do as he did. For example, I stick a lot of rules for building a powerful social network while travelling
Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by Lmaomen1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
I guess soon will come the day when people will realize that sexual discrimination is wrong. Even if the laws don't allow it, it doesn't mean it's right. Just like it was with slavery. Legal doesn't mean right just as illegal doesn't mean wrong. I traveled through a lot of countries and I'm shocked at sometimes how certain nations treat homosexuals. They are pointing with the fingers at you and someone might even throw an empty bottle in your direction. This didn't happen to me but the local people told me. But that's the risk that you assume when traveling around the world. But who cares? While traveling I think only about feeling good and spending the time as productive as possible. If you travel also, read on https://findleapp.com/a-gay-travel-guide-building-a-powerful-social-network-while-travelling/, it will be useful. I wish y'all a good time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.