Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Hidden Desire By Blair - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Desire By Blair (43434 Views)

"Desire" By John Mfon / The Perfect Match(a Short Story By Blair) / Hidden Diamonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thanks sweetie I will
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by sirblero(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2017
You Shouldnt Give Up This Story...Please Its Really Interesting
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Am very sorry for the time it took me to type something ,this is because I wanted to deliver nothing but the best. Thanks for waiting and encouraging.

Onome

I left the premises with anger,seeing him again made me know I wasnt still over it. it's indeed true when people say some injuries only stop bleeding not hurting. I was lost in my thoughts clouded by tears that I didn't see the oncoming vehicle .The next thing I remembered was seeing myself in an hospital bed.

where am I?I manage to mutter.
Save your energy honey, you need to regain your strength.

The handsome dude said, from his appearance he was a doctor. I slowly recalled the incident ...

I slowly whispered "Thank you lord".

Where's my phone? I need to call home.

Am sorry everything was damaged, your survival is a miracle. I let the tears threatening to fall have their way

I would have lost it all because of a man who would have probably celebrated and moved on with his life. I allowed the doc do his duty and slept off almost immediately.

Ehimare.

Hello... I whispered to the phone.

Ehi ,where you they na?i been they your side for 45minutes now.

Bro.. Sorry. I had an emergency case., maybe own babe wey get accident.

Ha..i no fit wait then. We go see tomorrow.
Alright.

I stared at the Angel who had fallen asleep
,what a life? Such a beauty queen would have lost her life. I felt connected to her in her in some way I didnt understand. I felt like protecting her.,taking away whatever she was going her. I stared at her one more feeling satisfied as I assigned a nurse over her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Am very sorry for the time it took me to type something ,this is because I wanted to deliver nothing but the best. Thanks for waiting and encouraging.

Onome

I left the premises with anger,seeing him again made me know I wasnt still over it. it's indeed true when people say some injuries only stop bleeding not hurting. I was lost in my thoughts clouded by tears that I didn't see the oncoming vehicle .The next thing I remembered was seeing myself in an hospital bed.

where am I?I manage to mutter.
Save your energy honey, you need to regain your strength.

The handsome dude said, from his appearance he was a doctor. I slowly recalled the incident ...

I slowly whispered "Thank you lord".

Where's my phone? I need to call home.

Am sorry everything was damaged, your survival is a miracle. I let the tears threatening to fall have their way

I would have lost it all because of a man who would have probably celebrated and moved on with his life. I allowed the doc do his duty and slept off almost immediately.

Ehimare.

Hello... I whispered to the phone.

Ehi ,where you they na?i been they your side for 45minutes now.

Bro.. Sorry. I had an emergency case., maybe own babe wey get accident.

Ha..i no fit wait then. We go see tomorrow.
Alright.

I stared at the Angel who had fallen asleep
,what a life? Such a beauty queen would have lost her life. I felt connected to her in her in some way I didnt understand. I felt like protecting her.,taking away whatever she was going her. I stared at her one more feeling satisfied as I assigned a nurse over her.

The policeman tried to explain to the understanding of the couples that there was nothing he could do all to no avail. They sounded like they could bring down the roof if nothing was done

How can you tell me that? 1t 10.3pm and my daughter is not yet back and this hasn't happened before.

Sir please calm down, we cannot declare her missing because it's not up-to 24hours,besides there could be traffic or anything keeping her out late.

My daughter is reasonable.,she wouldn't just want to turn off her phone and keep us worried for nothing. I know something is wrong. Have been to her work premises twice and there's no single soul there.

With your explanation, your daughter is accountable for her actions, stop worrying for nothing .
Come back tomorrow

Am not going anywhere without my daughter... Mama onome said breaking into uncontrollable tears.

Officer you have to do something, she's all we have. We can't afford to loose her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by SmilingB1(f): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm waiting for updates oo n pls make it longer cos its so short.. more ink to ur pen
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thanks dear...I will try to
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
It only God that will help me o...still remains ur lazy writer.

Onome

The scene caused by my parents eventually woke me up...
My mum was already wailing on the ground while my dad sat quietly with his head in his palms.
Mum i called with all the strength I had left .
My parents stood up and walked towards me.

Baby,my baby you are finally awake.

Mum,easy am very weak.

I know dear..what happened.

Ma,could you please ask that later she's very weak.

Our eyes soon fastened on the young doc who had just entered. Goodness were my eyes deceiving me?I guess I didn't stare at him yesterday due to my state of mind.He was damn cute...I could see his eyes all over me.I closed my eyes feeling uncomfortable with his stare.As he moved closer to me I could feel my heart beat faster...what was happening to me??.

Raymond

I watched my best friend talk happily about the lady he had met earlier like his life depended on it.This was someone have known to desist from women..his mum had once made a special deliverance service for him because she believed it wasn't ordinary. I wanted to know this lady who had stolen my best friend heart.

How far with your patient? I asked as I remembered his reason for not showing up the previous night.

She's fine but sadly her parents have transfer her to another hospital which they feel is better he said feeling a little bit depressed

Really ..oh...wait..is she the one,I asked as I noticed his facial expression.

Yes..but it okay.I didn't even get her digits.

I couldn't but laugh at the dude that swore never to fall in love.

onome

Mum and dad transferred me to another Hospital which they felt suit their taste.I was okay and had already resumed work but my mind had refused to adjust to the fact that myself and the cute doctor are world apart... Even with the drama of my crazy boyfriend and anger of watching my ex pick up his lover from office couldn't keep my mind off him.

Just two weeks after the incident I had decided to get pad from a grocery store when I bumped into someone.

My heart melted at the sight of him

"The handsome doctor"

The heart got broken when I saw him with pad..he was definitely getting it for his girl..aww.what a sweet lover he was..I couldn't help but feel shattered he was already taken.I left in a jifty immediately our eyes met.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Shakyroh320(f): 6:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Madam Blair, please finish this story on time

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by marychommy(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
nice story pls oooo come and update ooooo
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks dear
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by cuteesthy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice story...update oo
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Have typed and tried updating for the third time but couldn't... To say m heartbroken is an understatement...I won't try again till Thursday.
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by bummybummy(f): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
chai! till Thursday, dat z far now plz try again
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ehimare

I felt heartbroken when I couldn't catch up with her.. I hit my forehead in frustration...just why??I stood outside for a while allowing her drive away. I had returned back to the store when I had this silly idea to ask after her from the salesgirl.. Just maybe she was a regular at the store.

Ha...that aunty they come here well ooo

Seriously.. Please do you have any information about her?like her contact or anything.

No..I don't have o..and we know dey give person information like that.

Sweetheart it not just anybody,it's me..I stared directly into her eyes.

Oh...oga I know get her number but I know where she dey stay..
Thanks bro,what made you take so long

Oh dear,not to worry it's a long story .

She had asked me to get pad for her when I told her I will be dropping by her hostel.ESE was my only sister and last born.She was a student of Unilag and our bond was immeasurable.

You don't want to tell me,you are now keeping secrets from me..she said pouting her lips

Ha..no dear.alright.I had no choice that to narrate my ordeal to her.

She broke into an uncontrollable laughter

What na??

Bro..so you can love..mum must hear this.

She took her phone and I dragged it from her.

What is it na??now u want to tell mum.You see my reasons of keeping to myself in the first place..

She laughed ignoring my complaints.

I couldn't blame her though ,she had done everything possible for me to get a lady in my life...I had politely turned down all her female friends.

Am sorry bro..I just couldn't help it.But what are you going to do?you don't even have her mobile number.

I have her home address..I wanna pay her visit..I said imagining how it was gonna be like.

Come on,that will be too straight forward...
I will think of something.

That's my sister..I love you bae,I said giving her a bear hug while she pushed me away gently.

Say me well to Nonye..I have to go now.,have got loads of things to do.
ESE stood up sadly,who was that lady?she wanted Nonye badly for her brother.She had promised her bestfriend she would do everything possible. Why couldn't he just fall for her..Nonye was a beautiful model who had guys dieng to have her..

Who is she gonna please?Her brother or best friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Second update coming shortly
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Onome

I walked into my office humming "drunk in love by Beyonce".. I didn't know what was happening to me but I just couldn't stop thinking about him...even though my heart could get broken or the thought of me having a man in my life already should have stopped me but I just couldn't....I was greeted by the sight of a flower on my desk.

My best flower...I smiled and placed it beneath my nose..there was a little note attached to it.
" dinner by 7pm at Biogis please".

With no name or whatever attached to it.I smiled like a baby who had been given the candy she wanted.

I asked my secretary who denied not seeing anyone walk in her office..

I knew it wasnt my boyfriend.. He was so unromantic but I was in for it...I wanted to feel been chased just like my teen days.

I turned down my wardrobe searching for the suitable dress!!!goodness I had forgotten to pick a dress on my way home..I didn't want to be late for this mystery date..All my gowns were either too short or out of fashion.I hadn't shop dinner dresses of recent..probably because I don't have dates...I stared at my wardrobe for a while before smiling...

How could I have forgotten... My aunt had given me a gown as a present two months ago for my birthday and I had kept it because it was too superb to be worn...

I sat on the special reservation made for I and my date.. Wasn't I crazy?to think she would just honour an invitation of an unknown person...

I took a glimpse at my wristwatch which read 7:45pm..I was desperate..I could wait all night to get a glimpse of her.

My eyes were just on time to meet the Angel I have been waiting for..she was looking ravishly beautiful.. But when her eyes meant mine..,she took to her heels..

I followed her as fast as I could..

Let me go, she cried out.

Onome am sorry,I didn't know what happened but I was on my knees

Please hear me out..I know what I did is unforgivable but hear me out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Shakyroh320(f): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
am hearing u out before I conclude on this matter, how u dey dear
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by angelliza(f): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
@Blair U are a talented writer pls don't be discouraged in writing d story. U are one of my favorite writer on Nairaland
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wow...m blushing. Thanks a lot.I am inspired big time.I will finish it shortly

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Shakyroh320:
am hearing u out before I conclude on this matter, how u dey dear

Shakaroy...m fine o
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by marychommy(f): 4:30am On Jul 22, 2017
U HV it beautifully coming up so dear keep it up. Nice story she meet her ex abi or her crush pls which of dem
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by swankmee(f): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2017
(crosses legs Chews popcorn)
Conntinue Blair more ink....
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by angelliza(f): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2017
blair01:
Wow...m blushing. Thanks a lot.I am inspired big time.I will finish it shortly

Thanks Ma
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
I promise u all a long update before 12.Am still cooking it up.
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by angelliza(f): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
blair01:
I promise u all a long update before 12.Am still cooking it up.

You are making us forget the story is taking too long. pls try and finish it soon
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Onome
Beautiful people wake up early because lovely people are eager to see their faces. I know you are up already,good morning MINE

I read the message repeatedly. Who said ex's aren't good?been with him for just a week had got me smiling on daily basis.He truly loved me anyway..he dumped his beautiful girlfriend for me.I was so occupied with beautiful thoughts of us,the kids we were going to make and the life in paradise he promised me.I had accepted him back to forget the handsome doc,although somehow I still found myself thinking about him.
Fortunately Dav had been off my back for a while..he had gone to the village to visit his sick mother and had decided to remain there till she got better. I couldn't fathom why she had refused to stay in the city with all their wealth..it was known of my business anyway.

I had wanted to drop my phone when Ray's call came in.
Hi baby I said over the phone
Love can you make it to my place today? You know you'v never been here.

I stretched lazily..it was a weekend and I had no plans for the day except spending time with mum which was a routine.
Alright love...I will,but have got to shower first
Great..I'll be expecting you.He said and hung up.
I walked up to my wardrobe and picked up a dress from the dresses I have shoped the day before..I wanted to look my best for him.

Raymond
I ushered onome in,she was looking radiating in her sleek gown which hugged her like a second skin.Her black weavon which fell over her shoulders

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Complemented her skin.I touched her cheek lightly placing a wet kiss on her lips.I led the way to the dinning were we devoured the food my maid made earlier.After which I gave her the wine I had intoxicated earlier.I wanted her drunk so I could manipulate her thoughts.I know she wouldn't give in after what happened before.. Although she was all smiles I knew how difficult it was for ladies to build a broken trust.All I wanted was to have a fill of her before proceeding with my marriage plans with Jessy.I smiled as I thought of her..she was everything i wanted in a lady although she was boring in bed unlike Onome who even as a teen could make her man want more.
I licked my lips when I noticed the drink had started having effects on her...I couldn't wait to have her.
Let's dance I suggested.
Dance?can you dance her eyes widened.
I gave a short laugh..before saying I couldn't. I was a terrible dancer.

Alright I will teach you.She said going through my CD's.

She settled for Tiwa sawage"my Darling "and started making moves.I watched her dance for a while before wrapping my hands over her waist. She was a good dancer..I kissed her neck to distract her.I succeeded when she kisssed me vigorously on my lips.
It became intense,that I started undressing her right there in the sitting room.
Ehimare
I knocked for the umpteenth time with no respond..I could hear the loud music from the stereo.. The dude would probably be dancing his ass out.He was the only one that loved danced even when he couldn't. I open the door to behold the painful sight of Raymond undressing the woman have been aching for.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month friends,I love u all.once again I apologize for not been consistent.
Ehimare
I just couldn't believe what I saw,Ray was almost making out with the woman my heart was yearning for..Although he stopped the moment I walked in.Surprisingly she had fallen fast asleep.What the hell was wrong with her.I never knew I had fallen for an LovePeddler..God help me I breathed.I watched him Carry her upstairs trying all I could to control myself.
Bro am sorry I barged in like that I had knocked countless times with no response from you..I said trying hard to be a gentleman.
Yea..it fine.Ray said expressionless.
Come on Ray,are you cheating on Jess,as far as am concerned she's an angel.
Bro,come of it..I just wanna have a taste of her..she's my ex I told you about.he said disgustingly licking his lips.Then why are you doing this to her?Ray this isn't you.man you don't have to be a dog by bedding all women.
Stop it bro,It isn't funny at all.Just because you don't know the fun in this things..you can't talk crap you bloody virgin.
Fine do what pleases you..I said and walked out
Onome
I woke up feeling exhausted,I pulled the
duvet off my body as I tried to stand up but I just couldn't.I remembered eating at the dinning and everything else was blur..Ray walked in and I gave him the "how" look.
Am sorry love,you got drunk so I had to carry you upstairs.
Drunk??I asked a bit surprised.we both drank that wine,how come you still fine?
Am sorry.you are just not use to it.come on baby,you can't expect me to be drunk..I drink that almost everyday.

I still wasn't convinced though,but I had to smile when he was moody.awww..I loved him so much and the last thing I wanted was to see him sad because of me.
Okay..I believe you.Can you lay beside me? I pleaded..I wanted to cuddle.
With all pleasure baby.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by StephanieElla24: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2017
smileyGosh!!!! Y is dis Onome so gullible??.. Nawaoo.... Buh some men bad sha..... Nice story my dear Blair u rock...... smileyGosh!!!! Y is dis Onome so gullible??.. Nawaoo.... Buh some men bad sha..... Nice story my dear Blair u rock......

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by solz23(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
StephanieElla24:
smileyGosh!!!! Y is dis Onome so gullible??.. Nawaoo.... Buh some men bad sha..... Nice story my dear Blair u rock...... smileyGosh!!!! Y is dis Onome so gullible??.. Nawaoo.... Buh some men bad sha..... Nice story my dear Blair u rock......
[color=#006600][/color]

Some men are bad and the good ones,ladies tag boring
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by StephanieElla24: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
solz23:
[color=#006600][/color]

Some men are bad and the good ones,ladies tag boring
Hmmm... I see..... Is dat it
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ehimare
I tried to concentrate but I just couldn't, after the incident at Ray's house I hadn't had my peace of mind.I wanted to protect her badly from Ray and his evil intention.. What if they'v had sex?Goodness it was a week already anything could have happened. I just couldn't think straight anymore,even at work..the thoughts of her heartbroken caused me sleepless nights.I didn't want to betray my best friend but I couldn't watch the woman I love get hurt.The vibration of my phone interrupted my thoughts.
"Guy meet us at Biok ,am with jess.Biko come with a lady so it won't look awkward"
I read Ray's text angrily..he had no shame or whatever., after the incident of the day other day..maybe I could tell jess about the man she intended getting married to before it was too late.I called my kid sis and informed her I was going to pick up her up for a date.I hurriedly took my car keys and left.
Ehimare
Big bro..she hugged me too tight that I was almost choking.

Goodness baby..do you want to kill me?

Why would I ?I just missed you bro,your job takes too much of you from me.She said pouting her lips.

Am sorry about that love.But why aren't you dressed?I asked when I noticed she was on a short and tank top.

Actually bro,have got a busy day tommorow so I wanna go to bed early.Am sorry I won't be able to accompany you,but I asked my bestie to take my place..she's all dressed up.

Come on,why didn't you inform me before now...I paused as she stepped in.
She wore an off shoulder gown that stopped a little above her knee,she smiled sweetly an greeted sweetly when our eyes met.ESE was a beauty to behold,I just didn't know why I hadn't fallen for her..A die hard model with sexy long legs.

Am sorry I had to put you in a situation, I know you are a very busy person I apologized.

You don't have to,its actually my pleasure.

Thank you very much.By the way you look lovely.

Thank you..uhm shall we?

Sure..baby sis take care of yourself.

Just bring back my friend in one piece.

I chuckled and allow her lead the way.

All through the ride,she stole glances at me..of which our eyes met twice and she smiled away shly.

So why did you chose modelling?I asked trying to start a conversation.
Her eyes brightened as she narrated her love for modelling.

Raymond
Ehimare showed up wit ESE..his sisters best friend.That lady was hot..her legs were what everyman could go crazy for.I Once had interest in her but stopped when I found out she was a friend of jess and they worked together for a modelling agency once in a blue moon.
I watched them exchange pleasantries before going straight to the business of the day without much delay..

Jessica my love,my sunshine,my earth,the only woman that adds meaning to my life..would you do brighten my life by been my wife?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hearts Of Steel / Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.