Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Hidden Desire By Blair - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Desire By Blair (43415 Views)

"Desire" By John Mfon / The Perfect Match(a Short Story By Blair) / Hidden Diamonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by yewande1234(f): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
I swear i fell like strangling dis Raymond of a guy
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by aprilwise(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
this is an interesting story but i think the updates are short. am not complaining . thanks
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by sommyskibo: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2017
angry grin

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Techvillz(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2017
August 2017 Review of Cheapest Data Plans For Smartphones and PC

Free and cheapest data and call rate of all networks in the country

http://www.techvillz.com/2017/08/august-2017-review-of-cheapest-data.html

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Akazeta(f): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Niceeee
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Chuksdede(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Really amazing writer..... Thumbs ip blair dear
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Boomboost(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Sorry o, but is this how Ladies think, that " they're hot and Everyman would die for them"? This comes up repeatedly in ur story.

I would also advice you read and edit before posting. Nice story, but too sexualized.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Sheyflixy(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
9ce one

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by stainless239(f): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2017
following grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
aprilwise:
this is an interesting story but i think the updates are short. am not complaining . thanks

Thanks,I will work on that
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Boomboost:
Sorry o, but is this how Ladies think, that " they're hot and Everyman would die for them"? This comes up repeatedly in ur story.

I would also advice you read and edit before posting. Nice story, but too sexualized.

Are you for real??alright I will work on that aspect
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chuksdede:
Really amazing writer..... Thumbs ip blair dear

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Raymond

Yes baby,yes with all my heart. jess said happily..I enveloped her in my arms while everyone around cheared us.Except Ehis who walked away pulling ESE along.I just didn't understand why my best friend couldn't be one happy for me but that didn't matter at the moment..as I claimed jess lips.
Baby can you promise me something? I asked jess on our way back home.I was going to drop her off at her place.

Yes honey..anything she smiled displaying her gap teeth.

I don't want you posting on social media about our engagement,I know this may sound strange but I really want us to surprise everyone with our wedding invitation.

Baby..you are asking for too much.This is
gonna be difficult,I really wanna shout out to the whole world you're mine alone.

I wouldn't say it if is not for the best,I just don't want people preying into our affairs.

Is there anything you aren't telling me?Ehis left just when you proposed and now this?

Sweetheart don't let crazy ideas into your head,Ehis isn't just happy he wasn't aware of my plans..I know him.Do this for us

Okay baby..but I really don't like his attitude earlier,it shows he has no regard for friendship.

Baby calm down..thank you for understanding. As for Ehis,I will make sure he personally apologize to you.please give me that smile..hu..I touched her cheek playfully.

Onome

I played with my food as I dailed his line for the fourth time..how come he wasn't picking his calls. He had called me only once today..and I hadnt seen him for 2days.

Baby is anything the matter? Or don't you like the food?I specially washed the catfish myself today...you know Sandra always involve sand when it comes to catfish

I had no idea mum had noticed my mood..she always talk too much..why were mothers like that anyway?too many questions at a time.

Nothing mum..just exhausted.Excuse me.

I could feel her eyes on me but that wasn't my problem, I needed to talk to my love.

I got tired and left a message for him before falling asleep.
I woke up with 6misscalls and a message from him.
"Baby am sorry I lost a patient last night..can I make it up to you today?dinner by 7"

Who was I to say no.I called him immediately to render my condolences and kisses through the phone.I have missed him terribly...just maybe today I will give myself to him..after all he disvirgined me and I was going to be the mother of his children..what was the need of starving ourselves of pleasure...I licked my lips recalling the times we spent in each other arms.
Ehimare
I woke up as a result of my ringing phone
Hello I managed to mutter sleepily on the phone.

I just don't like the way you treated my friend like thrash last night..did I make a mistake by asking her to be your date?bro you have to set things right because ESE has been crying since she got back.

Before I could say a word she had ended the call.
I knew I had hurt her,it wasn't in my nature to make a woman cry..but I wasn't just ready to talk about it..and she kept pestering me to say something. I only increased the volume of my music to keep her shut.I planned on spoiling her the next time I was less busy.

Onome

I entered my office with all smiles..I couldn't wait for tonight..The sight of what greeted me on my desk left me speechless. Pictures of Ray engaging jessica,they were some others were he kissed and carried her.
I almost fainted with what I saw..no this can't be I shaked vigorously.. No noo noo..tears spilled uncontrollably.maybe I was dreaming..I know my love he would never hurt me,maybe it was just a set up from his ex to break us apart.. I dailed Ray's number but there was no response. Then it hit me hard have never visited him at his office,but I knew were he worked.I composed myself and left for his office...I needed to confront him before I ran mad.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by cutediva87(f): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2017
I love this keep it coming. kudos
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by aprilwise(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Am always glue to this story. sometimes those who we thought love us never love us. it just imagination.
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by solz23(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nice plot
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Slimberry123(f): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
a Thumbs up @Blair... more ink to ur pen..update please thank you
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Nmaglit: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
nice one dear
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Gabriella1710(f): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2017
wow !! wot a wrap I really feel for Onome
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by seanaddy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
My heart is beating fast while I'm following up on this story. Its really absorbing and also full of suspense. God bless you...

Ain't you interested in publishing a story of yours?? Just wondering..
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
cutediva87:
I love this keep it coming. kudos

Thank u
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
aprilwise:
Am always glue to this story. sometimes those who we thought love us never love us. it just imagination.

U r right dr
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
solz23:
Nice plot

Thanku
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Slimberry123:
a
Thumbs up @Blair... more ink to ur pen..update please thank you

Thanku slimbery123

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
seanaddy:
My heart is beating fast while I'm following up on this story. Its really absorbing and also full of suspense. God bless you...

Ain't you interested in publishing a story of yours?? Just wondering..

Thank u dr,as for publishing the story..i definetely will when the time is right.Thanks for been concerned.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Guys please be patient o,am cooking up the update
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gabriella1710:
wow !! wot a wrap I really feel for Onome

Such things happens,is just how life Is
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by Gabriella1710(f): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
yh it does, I dy feel for her sha
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by blair01(f): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Onome
I parked my car on the only available space .The hospital was choked up with different cars.I composed myself so not to give away my reason for been there easily..I tried to look happy even though deep down i was hurting.I asked about Ray from two nurses who seemed to be engrossed in their gossip.
Doctor Raymond is on leave,the very fat black one said in disdain
Ahan.... her colleague pinched her playfully,because he refused to get in between your legs after the first time..his now your enemy.
I almost fainted..what was all this thrash i was hearing?I hadnt even confronted him my ears were already been fed with his activities...well I refused to believe,maybe he never had anything to do with her that was why she was angry.I had to keep my calm
Nurse Abigail mind your mouth oo,the fat one said giving her a warning stare.
No be truth I talk?anyways if it makes you feel a little better I also did it with him..but am not angry because I knew his type before spreading my legs for him.
Uhmm...please can you show me the direction to his office I said..I didnt want to break down before them.I was trying so hard to control my emmotions.
The third door by your left..the so called nurse Abigail said.
Thank you,I muttered and fastened my steps.
I held the door knob,my hands fidgetting against my wish.I didnt knock but opened the door only to confirm my fears.

Ray was having a disscussion with Jessica, she sat comfortably on his laps.They were so intimate that even the blind could understand there was something between them.

We need to talk I blurted out.
Baby who is she?and why did she barge in like that..without waiting for a respond.She turned to me..
Dont you have manners?you are so uncivilised.oh..she's dumb too she said when i failed to answer.
She just an old time friend..
So it is true..i threw the pictures at him trying so hard to control my tears..no I musnt break down,I wouldnt let them mock me.

How dare you..before i could blink my eyes he had slapped me.
Get the hell out of this place he shouted that i feared the roof would fall off.
I ran admist tears..my vision was clouded by tears that I bumped into him.

Am sorry,I wanted to run off but he held my hand..which made me look at his face.
Whatoh..I was carried away that i didnt notice this was the hospital I recieved treatment the other time.

I wont let you run away this time..shhh am here for you.I laid my head on his shoulders as I let it all out.All the tears that had been threatening fell at ease..i felt comfort in his embrace..that I didnt want to let him go.
I'm fine now,thank you.I said and took my heels.I didnt want to be weak...they were all men.
Jessica

Baby am sorry...I shouldnt have,they are all thesame.

Annabel held me tightly..

I told you jess,but you wouldn't believe me.Now see what happened.
His a cheat Annabella,and I threw away your love for him.I wanted to give it all up for him.

He cheated on youshe shouted in rage

Yes baby..i sobbed.His been cheating and lieng to my face.
I told you honey but you wont listen,men are decietful..but i can never cheat on you because you're my world.Dont cry again..i promise to love you with all of me.

She pulled me closer and placed a soft kiss on my lips..I reciprocated with all might.

Onome

Come in I said weakly..i didnt know how long have cried myself to sleep until my mum greeted me good morning

Whatmorning..is morning already?my
mind flew to my work..Goodnes,I just couldn't go today..I will have to call my secretary.

Yes baby..i didnt see you come in lastnight so I probably figured out you'll be exhausted thats why I didnt check up on you.

Oh..yeah I was I lied.

By the way baby,why does your face look like this?dont tell me you'v been crying she asked concerned.

No mum..am just tired.

Are you sure?Someone is here for you.

Me..who?I asked surprise..I had no friends,I was just a reserved girl

It a secret..just get dressed she said standing up.
Okay,I will be down in five minutes.

I threw in one of my old baggy shirts on a short and went down..mum better not be pulling my legs..she always used pranks in bringing me downstairs whenever I was too downcast to eat.

Our eyes met..and I felt something like electric pass through me.

Wh..at are you doing here?I stammered.

Goodmorning beautiful he said smiling showing off his perfect 32

I felt shy immediately at his gaze..staring at him alone sent shivers down my spine.

I just thought Icheck up on you,seeing your state yesterday..I cut him short..well am fine,can you go now.His presence made me loose my senses.

I will,but only if you agree on going out tonight..am gonna drop by on my way from work..let's it out,I think you need a distraction.please...he added.
No thanks,I appreciate your concern but am good.The last thing I wanted was getting involved with any guy.

Please for the sake of friendship...he pleaded

Don't you get..am not intreasted,just get the hell outta my house.

I was expecting an angry person..yet he was smiling sheepishly.

What Are you dumb or something I yelled.

Thanks dear,I'll pick you up by 5pm.

He gave me another breathtaking smile before taking his leave.
What kind of person was he??mummmm I screamed..she was not gonna go free this time I said under my breath as I went to her room..I missed this,fighting cat and rat with my mum..we would run round the house like children.
I'v missed this mum..I said trying to catch my breath.

Well you grew up baby..and you've started keeping secret from me.
Mum..
Hey it's okay,it happens alright but whenever you need someone to talk to am always here..and about that guy earlier,I saw the glances you two exchanged. If am not mistaken there's a connection between you two.
Mum..you were watching.
Am sorry baby..I couldn't help it,I was behind the curtains.
Unable to hold my laughter ..I laughed until I felt tears fall.
Mum held me tenderly...I love you baby

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by prisiliveth: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
nice one!waiting for more......
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by cutediva87(f): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
wow... keep it coming, nice one. more grease
Re: Hidden Desire By Blair by vivienD: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin wink nice one abaka..more update pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 / Hearts Of Steel / Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.