Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral (59625 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by YINKS89(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Okay.
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Elnida: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
At 33 is that something the family should be proud of? Next week is all that is required for this Tbore to come home..Kado Kuchi awaits her

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Karlman: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
IS THIS NEWS

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Benekruku:
She is still coming home next week.

25m that she can spend in a week and still came to waste 3 months of her life in a confined environment just to earn it!

Yeye dey smell!

She is almost home!

Her private jet toasters need her more
You're just pained dazzal.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by otubujohn(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
OK.

Meanwhile

I buy and sell bitcoin
Come lets do business
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by weselomo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
dunno why i aint feeling dis spoilt single brat at 33..........forget her look, she has just few more yrs to her menopause days......

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by imstillnovice: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chai! All this Bloggers sabi dig for information...

in my president's voice: I am peeling it's time for this Tboss to get evicted ko..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Benekruku(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
IamDino:

You're just pained dazzal.

Your opinion, your right!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by ballackthetruth: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
What is my own f**king business.and what is your business?I just over tire
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by LBanks(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin
themonk:
This is the owner of the imaginary private jet?
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Zulu212: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
noetic5:
sh'es married
she's not married....her younger brother is my school mate and hostel mate as well...his name is christhover Idowu....people just dislike her for their own reasons...

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by ndnuray(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tboss ,Apostle will hear of this...
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Zulu212: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tboss is not married oo people...stop hating on her and go get a life.....her younger brother is my friend,school mate Nd hostel mate as well....U guys should look for something to do other than looking fr who has a baby and who doesn't

4 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by bluediesel03: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
I know the guy in question. He is not TBoss Boyfriend
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by JakesJ(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
A Very Big Congratulation To "LEICESTER CITY FCB", because The've Done What Tottenham Hotspur Have Never Do In There First Champion League Attempt. Truely It's A Good Progress For England Football League. CONGRATULATION EPL!!!
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Tonason: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Story for the gods. He owns private jet
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by XketchDesigns(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Zulu212:
Tboss is not married oo people...stop hating on her and go get a life.....her younger brother is my friend,school mate Nd hostel mate as well....U guys should look for something to do other than looking fr who has a baby and who doesn't

if you didnt "share same hostel" with her brother will you be campaigning for her like this.. abegi..

she has a very nasty attitude, thats clear for all to see, dont be supporting somthing that is wrong only because you "share same hostel" with the brother

mind you, the brother "shares hostel" with probably tens, hundreds if not thousands of more students.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Zulu212: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
XketchDesigns:

if you didnt "share same hostel" with her brother will you be campaigning for her like this.. abegi..

she has a very nasty attitude, thats clear for all to see, dont be supporting somthing that is wrong only because you "share same hostel" with the brother

mind you, the brother "shares hostel" with probably tens, hundreds if not thousands of more students.
yeah dahs true, frankly bro even her brother here is one he'll of a rude idiot....but wot am sayin is that she's neither married no has a child #am sure...been to there house in both ekpoma and sapele road

4 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Tisham20(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Single at 33 hmm I guess this most b the private jet owner
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by dadavivo: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2017
It's now obvious that Nigerians are really filled with bitterness. A girl that haven't suck and fck penis in the house like Bisola. Nairaland.com want us to hate her. With propaganda? Kolewerk. We stand with Tboss

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by dadavivo: 12:01am On Mar 15, 2017
XketchDesigns:

go and look for job, no be Tboss do you.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by dadavivo: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Elnida:
At 33 is that something the family should be proud of? Next week is all that is required for this Tbore to come home..Kado Kuchi awaits her..we stay in the same area in Abj
your mates for US at 22 don marry. You wey dey talk you don marry? You don't even have a job

4 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by chucs: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2017
people trying so hard to paint this girl black but she is a child of the wind....Even the friend has come out on Twitter to clear the air..I love Tboss and the energy she brings to the game...No time for ass licking or gang up...And I see some people referring to her age as to why she is not yet married and my question is, you that is married,are you happily married? Marriage is a great institution but it doesn't define who we are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by baby124: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2017
She has a wedding ring on. She's married with a child shocked. The husband must have leaked the photos after the private jet lie. Bobo send warning shots grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by ngwababe(f): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2017
IamDino:
I love her no doubt.
Nigerians hate hearing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Jakama90(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2017
But I heard her said to Debie Rise yesterday morning that she had a child.
She was combing her hair when Debie approached her and start asking her question, then she shows debie the tatoos on her body : when and why she draws then.. In the middle of that, she made mention of having a child but do not want to talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by chucs: 12:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Those of you calling her arrogant and proud just because they saw edited clip that was put up or the sensational headlines the bloggers a making out of the situation are fools.....And those referring to her age as to why she is not married,real shame on you...Go and face ur worthless marriage and leave her to be.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by akblings(m): 12:54am On Mar 15, 2017
So the main landlord is there and she nearly set something for kemen to kemen her

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 15, 2017
Ideyontop:
The guy resemble kemen sef!

Abi na my eye shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dem suppose flogcraze commot your empty skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / BBNaija: Berbiedoll Christiana Kayode & CY To Be Introduced As New Housemates / BBNaija: Tacha Twerks In Sexy Manner During Saturday Night Party, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.