Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral (59623 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2017
She went on eating and making noise with her cutlery while a house meeting was on and the house leader was talking. She answered and acted so arrogantly. Wetin she dey feel like? Pride is actually repulsive. I guess she's on her way out. #eviction things

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by selfmadeboss: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2017
this annoying olosho is even worst than gift. i just hate this biatch. i bet her pussy smells like 8days sour beans

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Unclerukus: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nnemuka:

so she should have been married at 33?
What makes you think its ok for a man to be single at 40 but a female cant be single at 33?

Not everyone will be married in their 20's, and not everyone will get married either.

Dont judge a person's character based on their status because nowadays most women are realizing that their's more to being married and churning out kids yearly. the world is evolving bro, so deal with it.
No one is saying it's okay but comparing the marriage age of both men and women? Women age a lot faster and a woman of 40 is actually way way off her shelf life for most bachelors by then and most times would look older than a male of the same age.

we all need companions for a lifetime, even more important when we are growing old not to be lonely. That's the reason for the creation of men and women, to be companions.
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Zulu212: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
moshino:

If her brother is " one he'll(sic) of a rude idiot" as you said, then what were you doing at their house is both ekpoma and sapele road?
stop asking wack questions...he's my friend ..yes he's rude but he knows who he displays it to
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by mims20(f): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Single at 33. OK.
is it a crime to be single at 33?our society and their mentality. talking as if marriage is all that and you wont make it to heaven without it.
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Constilo4u(f): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's how they will be denying till they leave the house e.g Gifty grin cool[b][/b]
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by DCONE1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alleviating:
cool

Why are there so much entities sef? undecided
And the family denied grin

If they evict her now, she'll now confess she's married like sister Gifty undecided

WATCH COSSY ORJIAKOR DISPLAYING HER MASSIVE ORANGES IN VIDEO http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
do you know her one on one...or you just believe what ever you read on social media ? undecided
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Elnida: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
dadavivo:
your mates for US at 22 don marry. You wey dey talk you don marry? You don't even have a job

the last time I checked, Tbore ain't your sister.
wetin concern me wif US.
U wey get job,Come marry at 22, wehdone.
mtwww.. if I...
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by ontiah: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / BBNaija: Berbiedoll Christiana Kayode & CY To Be Introduced As New Housemates / BBNaija: Tacha Twerks In Sexy Manner During Saturday Night Party, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.