Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork (7122 Views)

Rema (cartoon Artwork Done With Android) / How To Cartoon A Picture On Android Using Infinite Design Better Than Adobe Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please and please I've been having issues iny how to use the infinite design application to create a cartoon artwork but it seems not to work well as expected

I seriously need a tutor to teach me d procedures

Mature minds please

Thanks
Re: How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork by OKX(m): 1:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tnx bro
Re: How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork by theNOISEmaker: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
i will try it out
Re: How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork by nellsonpapi: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2018
I created my first ever cartoon in a day in infinite eeign just yesterday

Re: How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork by Amelia26: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

My 3ds Max Renders (beginner) / Beautiful Designs at affordable prices / Funny Pencil Drawings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.