Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina (69878 Views)

How To Choose Lipstick For Lips? / 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour / Dear Wives See How To Keep Your Vagina Clean And Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin girl : baby wait first na.. I want to put my lipstick first
Boy: eh... Lip watin...baby forget the lip stick I have the whole cosmetic set here

Oya likes for the boy jhore
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by AnanseK(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Who is it going to impress?
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by bibijay123(f): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jammiiee:
You women never cease to amaze us angrythe next will be butthole lipstick for women angry angry

Are we the manufacturer? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Jammiiee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
But u female folks encourage the production angry angry

The future women will be so fakeeeee >: angry angry

I fear for the unborn women angry ... their antecedents have created the platform for them and they will really take anyone can ever imagine right now
angry
(
bibijay123:

Are we the manufacturer? shocked
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by AyamConfidence(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
OP so you stated theres now a vag "lipstick", but you didn't state the use of it just so you could get clicks.

Essentially, the product is a ‘combination of amino acids and oils in a lipstick applicator,which people can apply to their labia to seal them shut. Apparently the product will keep the labia sealed shut ‘in a manner strong enough to retain menstrual fluid in the vestibule above the labia minora where the vagina opening and urethra exit.’ When you pee, however,the urine dissolves the ‘lipstick’ and allows the period blood to let loose into the toilet. ‘No pads of tampons are needed.
mama the mama...with these few points of yours you have been able to convince us not to confuse us that we do not know anything and you know plenty things

Thank you
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by PatEinstEin(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
the main point is: THIS PRODUCT MAKES NO SENSE.It is bad. It is likely dangerous. It is an absurd product
First off, we seriously, seriously doubt that this product would even work in the way the inventor claims it would. Why would a glue that can withstand blood and sweat dissolve so easily with urine? How is the blood remaining inside the vagina? Won’t this cause a giant period explosion if you don’t pee every hour? But more worryingly, this ‘glue’ is likely very, very bad for the vulva.
It sounds abrasive. It sounds like it could cause permanent damage.
It also sounds incredibly painful.
Thanks for educating me jare...at least I can find educated people on nairaland
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
... End time things.
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by emmanuel4758(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Mumu inventory
your dp sha angry

Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Chimaritoponcho: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Biggcake:
I want see fresh toto na...
Lol .you nah well o
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by hatchy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Stupid thread. I just waste my mb open this poo hoping to see the real "thing" but ended up with one yeye product .

Get me out of this poo ASAP.
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
IemFava:
perv grin
grin
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by CaroLyner(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
UjSizzle:
Wow. Is that even safe ? undecided
Its arguably not safe.
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by ElsonMorali: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
OP so you stated theres now a vag "lipstick", but you didn't state the use of it just so you could get clicks.

Essentially, the product is a ‘combination of amino acids and oils in a lipstick applicator,which people can apply to their labia to seal them shut. Apparently the product will keep the labia sealed shut ‘in a manner strong enough to retain menstrual fluid in the vestibule above the labia minora where the vagina opening and urethra exit.’ When you pee, however,the urine dissolves the ‘lipstick’ and allows the period blood to let loose into the toilet. ‘No pads of tampons are needed.

i'd say that's very dangerous. Humans looking to improve on what is already perfect.

I'll advice women to shun this product. What if the lips seal forever? Or what if it causes other infections?

I've never heard of vaginal cancer before, maybe this will start it.
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by buffalowings: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
the main point is: THIS PRODUCT MAKES NO SENSE.It is bad. It is likely dangerous. It is an absurd product
First off, we seriously, seriously doubt that this product would even work in the way the inventor claims it would. Why would a glue that can withstand blood and sweat dissolve so easily with urine? How is the blood remaining inside the vagina? Won’t this cause a giant period explosion if you don’t pee every hour? But more worryingly, this ‘glue’ is likely very, very bad for the vulva.
It sounds abrasive. It sounds like it could cause permanent damage.
It also sounds incredibly painful.

guys this veejay lipstick is useless

the Oracle has spoken
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Analee(f): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
I shud b d one askn u dat,must u quote me?r u d only person who read ma comment?must alwaz u alwaz show ppl dat u cant think b4 puttn up som nasty comments?my broda u do really som extra brains.
judecares1:
U SOUND LYK ONE OF THESE STREET GALS,I HOPE DRE IS SENSE IN WAT I VE JUST SAID

Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by ezra1990: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
lefulefu:
wetin be d benefit grin?
Use it and see for urself.... but I doubt if na woman dae ask this question..... coz men sabi do busybody for this kind matter....anyway dem suppose coz pussy is involved!!!
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by ezra1990: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:

i'd say that's very dangerous. Humans looking to improve on what is already perfect.

I'll advice women to shun this product. What if the lips seal forever? Or what if it causes other infections?

I've never heard of vaginal cancer before, maybe this will start it.
My brother if there is cervical cancer...then why not vaginal cancer...it's already there sleeping but just waiting for some foolish ones to go and awaken it in the name of technological advancement!!! funny enough we will still be here when they start wailing.
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
No wonder they call it the vertical lip.
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
No practical?
Are you a lady?
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by divine9540: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
they will also call dis one makeup their is God oh....
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by ElsonMorali: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
ezra1990:

My brother if there is cervical cancer...then why not vaginal cancer...it's already there sleeping but just waiting for some foolish ones to go and awaken it in the name of technological advancement!!! funny enough we will still be here when they start wailing.

abi o. I hope the various governmental agencies will ban its importation to Nigeria.
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
CaroLyner:

Wow, if this is true and it really works, the inventor is about to make a fortune. But will this work in Nigeria?...only waka waka & suffer suffer of the day will break the seal before time, this might only work for the posh ladies.
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
ezra1990:

Use it and see for urself.... but I doubt if na woman dae ask this question..... coz men sabi do busybody for this kind matter....anyway dem suppose coz pussy is involved!!!
abeg na man i be oo grin
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Crixina(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
CaroLyner:

that doesn't sound healthy, what happened to good old “let the rivers of living water flow freely".
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Mckandre(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
CaroLyner:

the thing na super glue na, oyibo done kill Nigerians. chai grin
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Nickymezor(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lemme prescribe this v-jay lipstick to these ladies cool

Cc
Sexybbstar
Vivaciousvivi
Rosalieene
Nickymezor
So weird. undecided shocked. Tosin get it for ur woman first o bfr prescribing for me smiley wink
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lemme prescribe this v-jay lipstick to these ladies cool

Cc
Sexybbstar
Vivaciousvivi
Rosalieene
Nickymezor

Abeg see tosin o....i no need am,thanks....singing"let my blood flow"...no need for the hinderance.

1 Like

Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nickymezor:
So weird. undecided shocked. Tosin get it for ur woman first o bfr prescribing for me smiley wink
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

Abeg see tosin o....i no need am,thanks....singing"let my blood flow"...no need for the hinderance.
So you mean you don't need it? undecided
Re: Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you mean you don't need it? undecided

Lailai...vagiwhat?!...je ne besoin pas cette objet.merci monsieur tosin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugliest Makeup By A Nigerian Woman!!!!! [PHOTOS] / Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like / Nigerian Transgender, Noni Salma Lawal Formerly Known As Habeeb Babatunde Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.