Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex (1777 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 15, 2017
I came across this topic and decided to share it

The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex
"Count yourself lucky if you know the truth about sex before you discover the truth in a bitter way. I wouldn't want to bore you with my lengthy story but I'll summarize the major points for you", she narrated to her daughter.
"I didn't have the opportunity to have a mother who would inform me about sex and relationship while growing up. I learnt these truths I'm sharing with you in a bitter way. Seize every opportunity you have to learn the truth before you become trapped in bondage", she expressed further.
Here are the major truths you need to know.
1. After your first time encounter with sex prematurely, it's either you hate it or you become addicted to it
It's better you wait for the right time where you can patiently enjoy it and with the right person in marriage, not before or outside it. It'll be more fun and adventurous than having it done with the wrong person where guilt and condemnation would set in. Why do you want to feel like a woman when you're not ready to face the issues that comes with womanhood? Don't rush to know how sex feels, be patient to enjoy its 'wonders' in marriage.
2. Sex isn't love, it'll only leave you trapped in the bondage of whosoever promises you love
Love is unconditional. Any love that is tied to a thing is lust. If anyone tells you to prove love to them through premarital sex, they only want to have a feel of you, use you to satisfy their sexual urge and open you up to confusion and regret. Sex won't make a man to love you neither will it make a woman to stay faithful to you.
3. I found out that becoming a victim of sex before marriage causes you to sin against your body and God
It's a sin against your body because you will hurt your body physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. There's no safe sex. The only sex that is safe is marital sex. Don't ever think the use of contraceptives or those pills will work. It might but it leaves your body damaged.
One of the sins that makes you God's enemy is when you defile your body through premarital, extramarital sex and other sexual perverted habits. Your body belongs to God, you're just a custodian of it. God bought you with a price through the blood of His slain son. Do you think a Father will be happy seeing you pollute His temple that was blood-purchased? And you'd easily give the devil an occasion to accuse you before God every time you commit sexual sins.
4. Multiple sex intimacy before marriage will deposit a terrible experience in you
If you have had sex with A, B and C and you finally settle with D in marriage, if B gave you a mind-blowing experience and D couldn't perform up to his standard, there would be a force drawing you back to B unless you break it prayerfully. This is one of the reason why many are still drawn to their ex after many years of separation. Don't start what you'd regret afterwards.
5. Sex doesn't start in bed, it starts from your mind.
If anyone finds his way to your heart through sweet words, attention, false care; they'll easily get you in bed. It's better not to collect gifts or entertain things that would prepare your mind for sex in any relationship you keep. And if you dress indecently or parade yourself cheaply before a man, you'll give him a wrong signal about your availability for sex. This is why you must flee every appearance of evil and youthful lust. Don't smell what you won't eat.
6. Abstinence doesn't make you lose anything. Don't believe the myths associated with it.
I wished I had paid the price to be celibate, I won't have learnt these truths in a bitter way. Abstinence prevents you from lots of consequences attached to sexual looseness. In fact you're going to be the happiest person in marriage, no fear of STDS, no past sexual experience comparisons and so on.
7. Something leaves you after every sexual act.
This truth may be bitter to swallow but it doesn't change the truth. There's a spiritual angle to sex. Do you know that man is a tripartite being who has a spirit, soul and body? When you copulate with someone, there’s a oneness in your spirit, soul and body. This is why it's easy to contact sexually transmitted diseases and spiritually, something unseen happens while the physical intimacy goes on.
say no to pre-marital sex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by greatnaija01: 1:24am On Mar 15, 2017
SAY NO TO EXTRA-MARITAL SEX too

1 Like

Re: The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Sex sex sex sex sex Una no dey tire sef?
Re: The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by fortunarld: 1:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Sex sex sex sex sex Una no dey tire sef?
you no de sleep
Re: The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 15, 2017
fortunarld:

you no de sleep
lol. Rarely
Re: The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 15, 2017
I don't do sex;I only phuck and make lovegrin

T34M V1RG1N
Re: The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by MVLOX(m): 5:56am On Mar 15, 2017
I thank God I read the book everywoman Nd other sex educational books on my own else prb for dey my life no be small...
Re: The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmmm,
My Queen your topics are just as interesting as you. grin
Re: The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex by rhymesnoni(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
no regret loosing virginity

(1) (Reply)

No Sex Ever Again For 80 Million Dollars. Yes or No? / Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. / Why Do Men Not Call Themselves Sweet Names Like Ladies Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.