Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

*~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ (4123 Views)

Poll: Who among these two do you recommend as Poster of the Year in this section?

Lagosboy: 41% (10 votes)
Muhsin: 58% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

What Does The Islam Religion Say About Satan? / Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section / What Does The Star And Half Moon Symbols Signify In The Islam Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
Salam,
Furtherance to the forum-wide selection of Best Poster in each section for the outgoing year, we have opened this thread to select the best poster in our dear section. This is official and efforts are underway by all Mods and Admin to have First Official Nairaland Awards. Part of the award categories is Best Poster in each section.
To this end, Lagosboy and Muhsin have been nominated as 'Islam for Muslims Section Posters of the Year'. We want to prune down the list to one and we need your input. Kindly click the one you feel deserves the award. The poll closes next week Friday insha Allah.

We appreciate and recognize the efforts of every poster, from our reverred Imam and father, Olabowale, to our upcoming sister, Uplawal. We thank everybody that has contributed positively to this section. Only Allah can reward you.

BRIEF CITATION OF THE NOMINEES

LAGOSBOY
UK-based Lagosboy joined NL in December 2008 and has contributed actively to this section in the year. He is not known for cursing or abusing, hard as it is to be a complete gentleman in this forum, and in this section in particular. He is a very intelligent and knowledgable young man that has been deploying his knowledge to the advancement of this section. His dexterity in debating is awesome, as is his grasp of contemporary issues. His threads, one on educating female Muslims about their deen and the civil way he answers Ifyalways' questions on Islam, plus other valuable contributions, stand him out in the outgoing year.

MUHSIN
Kano-based Muhsin is a very knowledgable brother that has taken it upon himself to passionately defend Islam and good Muslims here. He has been a consistent contributor to this section since 2006, and has not relented in his efforts. He is also not given to fighting, tempting as it is. Coming from a region that is especially not known for softness in matters of religion, Muhsin's maturity is worth commending and appreciating. He has continued to feed us with daily spiritual tonic through his thread on Hadith of the Day. Muhsin is no doubt a worthy ambassador of Muslims on NL.

Maa Salam,
Jarus,
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by hasyak(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
i think Abuzola should be included, in d outgoing yr i believe he was very active,
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
Not everybody will be included. It was diificult arriving at these two. Let's just stick to these two, while appreciating the efforts of others too.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by dominique(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
You should have given us more options nao
i know who i will vote for sha smiley
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by dominique(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
Jarus, i cant access the polls ooo. . . what is happening undecided
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by I: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2009
dominique:

Jarus, i cant access the polls ooo. . . what is happening undecided

Me too!

Both the two guys are just cool but I go for Muhsin. He's being more prolific than Lagosboy, especially these days.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by ifyalways(f): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2009
I cant access the polls too,which kain secret ballot system be dis?
@Topic,my teacher ofcos,Lagossssssssssssss boy  cheesy
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2009
if the selection criteria is based on the volume of spam posted then abuzola for sure.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2009
Is it that you can't access the result after voting or you can't access the poll to vote?
If the former is the case, then it's deliberate because we don't want the result viewable. The result will generally be announced alongside results of other sections officially before the end of the year or early next year by God's grace.
If the latter, then let me know so that we can rectify whatever is wrong and make you be able to vote.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by k4kenny(f): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
@jarus

thanks for giving us some info about both nominees. all the other moderators did was to drop names and they expect us to vote.
kudos to both guys. may the best person win smiley
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nezan(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
The only person I enjoy debating with among muslims is Muhsin . . . . my friend, you have my vote.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by dominique(f): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2009
k4kenny:

@jarus

thanks for giving us some info about both nominees. all the other moderators did was to drop names and they expect us to vote.
kudos to both guys. may the best person win smiley

that one person gets higher votes doesn't necessarily mean he's better than the other wink
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
Honestly speaking both of them i do enjoy thier passionate when it comes to depending thier faith. I'm a muslim from north,  and i'm gonna cast my vote without  religious favourism.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2009
I think abuzolas name should have been included as a candidate
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by noetic15(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2009
can anyone reference a meaningful post from lagosboy?
when has muhsin ever made a sensible analysis, except for copy-paste haddiths?. . . . . .but considering that the shortlist was made by jarus. . . . . . .would one expect an intelligent approach?

and why is olabowale not on the list?

Olabowale remains the top islamic poster on this forum. you can forgive his long posts but his maturity, simplicity, opinionated personality and convictions coupled with the enormous respect he commands across the forum stands him out. . . . .who the heck is jarus, muhsin or lagosboy?
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2009
noetic15:

can anyone reference a meaningful post from lagosboy?
when has muhsin ever made a sensible analysis, except for copy-paste haddiths?. . . . . .but considering that the shortlist was made by jarus. . . . . . .would one expect an intelligent approach?

and why is olabowale not on the list?

Olabowale remains the top islamic poster on this forum. you can forgive his long posts but his maturity, simplicity, opinionated personality and convictions coupled with the enormous respect he commands across the forum stands him out. . . . .who the heck is jarus, muhsin or lagosboy?
Much as I  owe nobody any explanation for my short list, you for that matter, for the sake of other curious people who might want to ask same question, I will try and offer a three-line explanation.

I deliberately left Olabs out because none of us here is in his class in knowledge, wisdom and even age. Such people are called statemen in political firmament, veterans or Doyen in professional parlance. He has been passionately defending Islam here almost since inception of the forum. He has become an institution. It will therefore be a mismatch putting his name up there with those two trying young men.

And lest I forget, I can keep silent on your diatribe on me, but not on Lagosboy and Muhsin. I can only believe reason deserted you when making such statement, because only a blind visitor to this section will say Muhsin and Lagosboy don't make meaningful posts.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by noetic15(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2009
Jarus:

Much as I  owe nobody any explanation for my short list, you for that matter, for the sake of other curious people who might want to ask same question, I will try and offer a three-line explanation.

I deliberately left Olabs out because none of us here is in his class in knowledge, wisdom and even age. Such people are called statemen in political firmament, veterans or Doyen in professional parlance. He has been passionately defending Islam here almost since inception of the forum. He has become an institution. It will therefore be a mismatch putting his name up there with those two trying young men.

And lest I forget, I can keep silent on your diatribe on me, but not on Lagosboy and Muhsin. I can only believe reason deserted you when making such statement, because only a blind visitor to this section will say Muhsin and Lagosboy don't make meaningful posts.

1. is this not plainly DUMB  if olabs is so good that he does not deserve your award. . .what then is the essence of your award? is this dude educated at all? 

2. I beg your pardon. in what light and on what basis can u jejunically misinform that lagosboy or muhsin make meaningful posts?
if the criteria is simply the defence of islam,  .why is abuzola or babs787 not on the list? if the criteria is knowledge why is olabs not on the list? at least non-muslims can testify to abuzola and babs 787 endlessly defending their beliefs. . .we can also testify to olabs making analysis that reflects his world view and his strong convictions. . .but who the heck is lagosboy and muhsin? 

3. muhsin can be credited for his haddith copy-paste. ,  but of what significance is lagosboy to this forum? 
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
noetic15:

1. is this not plainly DUMB  if olabs is so good that he does not deserve your award. . .what then is the essence of your award? is this dude educated at all? 

2. I beg your pardon. in what light and on what basis can u jejunically misinform that lagosboy or muhsin make meaningful posts?
if the criteria is simply the defence of islam,  .why is abuzola or babs787 not on the list? if the criteria is knowledge why is olabs not on the list? at least non-muslims can testify to abuzola and babs 787 endlessly defending their beliefs. . .we can also testify to olabs making analysis that reflects his world view and his strong convictions. . .but who the heck is lagosboy and muhsin? 

3. muhsin can be credited for his haddith copy-paste. ,  but of what significance is lagosboy to this forum? 

Lagosboy: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-274394.0.html  and https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-359506.0.html
You definitely know next to nothing about this section.

Babs was not so active towards the end of the year. Abuzola tried but he caused too much troubles to be considered for award, the two folks nominated are more civil and mature in their approach.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by MrCrackles(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2009
Topic. . .

I vote for both of them. . . . cool
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by noetic15(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
Jarus:

Lagosboy: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-274394.0.html  and https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-359506.0.html
You definitely know next to nothing about this section.

whaooo whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so because of those two posts lagosboy is the best poster and the likes of olabs, babs and abuzola deserve no mention. Permit me to officially state that u are the least intelligent person alive today.

Lagosboy post was neither informative, authoritative and neither does it present any convictions worth replying to. . . how then did these two posts make him worthy of nomination at the expense of others?  anybody with half a brain could have made the assertions on those two links. . .that probably explained why they moved u so much that u could boast of them.

Babs was not so active towards the end of the year. Abuzola tried but he caused too much troubles to be considered for award, the two folks nominated are more civil and mature in their approach.

1. when did the criteria become being active all year round? should the criteria not be the quality of the posts? is it too much to expect u to see things from an intelligent approach?

2. Abuzola caused trouble simply for expressing himself and defending his beliefs?. . .can u hear urself?  u belong to the stone ages

3. wisdom is expensive. had u being wise, u would have stated in ur OP the basis for each nominee making the final list and would have included olabs, babs, abuzola, oyb and maybe fellis and the_seeker . .  . . . since they spread across the various qualities that should be attached to the winner.

But since u lack wisdom, ur inefficacy and fallacy is allowed.

4. There is none of these people (olabs, abuzola, babs) I have ever agreed with in the course of discussion/debate on NL. . .  .but it is pertinent to give honour to whom it is due. If there is anyone who has made the islam section informative, thought provoking and worth visiting in 2009 . . it is these three persons. But of course they have a close to dumb moderator who lacks the required wisdom to decipher the imminent truth.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2009
noetic15:

whaooo whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so because of those two posts lagosboy is the best poster and the likes of olabs, babs and abuzola deserve no mention. Permit me to officially state that u are the least intelligent person alive today.

Lagosboy post was neither informative, authoritative and neither does it present any convictions worth replying to. . . how then did these two posts make him worthy of nomination at the expense of others? anybody with half a brain could have made the assertions on those two links. . .that probably explained why they moved u so much that u could boast of them.

1. when did the criteria become being active all year round? should the criteria not be the quality of the posts? is it too much to expect u to see things from an intelligent approach?

2. Abuzola caused trouble simply for expressing himself and defending his beliefs?. . .can u hear urself? u belong to the stone ages

3. wisdom is expensive. had u being wise, u would have stated in your OP the basis for each nominee making the final list and would have included olabs, babs, abuzola, oyb and maybe fellis and the_seeker . . . . . since they spread across the various qualities that should be attached to the winner.

But since u lack wisdom, your inefficacy and fallacy is allowed.

4. There is none of these people (olabs, abuzola, babs) I have ever agreed with in the course of discussion/debate on NL. . . .but it is pertinent to give honour to whom it is due. If there is anyone who has made the islam section informative, thought provoking and worth visiting in 2009 . . it is these three persons. But of course they have a close to dumb moderator who lacks the required wisdom to decipher the imminent truth.
Ordinarily, I don't bulge to criticisms on NL, especially from an intellectually-challenged fellow like you. You have a rich history of stalking me on NL and I have always ignored you, but when you made that your first post in this thread, I thought you came here with your brain, but you have proved to me that you still come here with your sense off. I'm done with you. Go and jump into the sea, my decision here is final.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by noetic15(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2009
Jarus:

Ordinarily, I don't bulge to criticisms on NL, especially from an intellectually-challenged fellow like you. You have a rich history of stalking me on NL and I have always ignored you, but when you made that your first post in this thread, I thought you came here with your brain, but you have proved to me that you still come here with your sense off. I'm done with you. Go and jump into the sea, my decision here is final.

1. and why would I or anyone stalk a fellow like u?  grin grin u have an exaggerated opinion of urself.  grin
I just find u ridiculously repulsive  but I dont hate u.

2. No one expects u to reverse your "decision". All I did was to reveal wisdom in the presence of your folly and inactions. . .which I believe I did.

3. Nope I wont jump into the sea. . .  .but u can jump into the lagoon for all I care
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AloyEmeka6: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2009
Olabowale.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by I: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2009
What sort of deluded person this noetic is?

I, for a personal reason, hate to depend a fellow Muslim unless when its necessary. I wish I got all time in the world to depend both the two gentlemen you heaping nonsense at just because they are being choosen as the nominess of this award thing.

I know you know everything about Muhsin; I many at times even enjoyed his myriads encounter with you. And he passionately defeats you. Yet you are asking where he made analysis. . .or whatseover.

For visitors, here are some of his best known posts on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344553.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294859.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-330925.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332194.0.html

I can go on and on. There4, better quit parading your palpable ignorance and denial of facts.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by I: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2009
And regarding mentioning our great Sheick, Olabowale: there is no insult, abuse and nonsense you didn't heap at him. And everyone knows that fact. I just couldn't locate the thread's url. But m trying to now, inshaAllah.

Yet because of your sheer shamelessness, you are talking about him like he was a prophet. Don't misconstrue my saying; ain't saying he's anything bad.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by I: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2009
Thanks be to Allah! I found it: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321215.0.html

We are not fools, neotic. Mind your language and business.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by noetic15(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2009
I:

What sort of deluded person this noetic is?

I, for a personal reason, hate to depend a fellow Muslim unless when its necessary. I wish I got all time in the world to depend both the two gentlemen you heaping nonsense at just because they are being choosen as the nominess of this award thing.

1. are u also DUMB? whats the meaning of the post in red? is there any sense in that post? what does "depend" mean in this context?

2. when did I loose my right to freedom of speech? why dont u and ur cohorts have a thick skin for objective criticism?

I know you know everything about Muhsin; I many at times even enjoyed his myriads encounter with you. And he passionately defeats you. Yet you are asking where he made analysis. . .or whatseover.

For visitors, here are some of his best known posts on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344553.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294859.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-330925.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332194.0.html

I can go on and on. There4, better quit parading your palpable ignorance and denial of facts.

1. If u produce a single thread where muhsin objectively and intelligently profered convincing answers to my posers . . . .I would give both of you £1000 each.

2. if u had half a brain, u would have seen that 99% of muhsin's post are ridiculous copy-paste of the falsehoods in the haddiths. I have nothing against muhsin, he is a peace maker and matured dude. . .but he is not one of the prominent analysts the islamic section of nairaland can boast of.

I:

And regarding mentioning our great Sheick, Olabowale: there is no insult, abuse and nonsense you didn't heap at him. And everyone knows that fact. I just couldn't locate the thread's url. But m trying to now, inshaAllah.

Yet because of your sheer shamelessness, you are talking about him like he was a prophet. Don't misconstrue my saying; ain't saying he's anything bad.

I did not idolize or make olabowale a prophet. . . .if u had a fragment of a brain and if u could read simple english. . . I made it clear earlier that while I have never agreed with him on any subject, honour has to be given to whom it is due. The rate at which he fearlessly puts across his views regardless of what people thinks is what stands him out. I dont expect u to make sense of this. . . cos I can see u lack the simple ability to comprehend notions.

I:

Thanks be to Allah! I found it: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321215.0.html

We are not fools, neotic. Mind your language and business.

is this dude educated at all? where on this thread did I insult olabs?
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by noetic15(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
congrats muhsin cheesy
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Assalamu alaikum,

It’s more than pertinent to begin by thanking the people who voted me as the Poster of the Year of Islam for Muslim child-board. I am literally short of words to fully write how grateful I am. Elated. May Allah bless you; and may you be chosen in the years to come.

Mod Jarus, yours should be special as you are special, too. I believe prayer envelops everything, thus I pray to Allah to bless, guide and protect you; and may He reward you amply.

And to my Sheikh, Lagosboy, who happened to be the other “contestant” beside me; this is just peoples’ “thing”, and well. . . Allah wished it to surface this way. But in actuality it’s of little or no significance. We are doing what we have been doing for the sake of Allah; His reward is the best. May we all get it handsomely.

The award is wholeheartedly dedicated to our great Sheikh and father, Olabowale whose relentless, passionate and adoring encounters with kuffars aboard NL fascinated me to come back after quitting the site sometimes in the past. May Allah continue to energize and encourage you in your profitable venture; may He reward you here and hereafter abundantly.

Above beside, Noetic’s hubbub over my selection and election incessantly surprises me. His dissatisfaction, objection and ranting; and at the most calling Jarus names are absolutely uncalled for and unwarranted. I fail to see any peck of reason that could over-ride a fully matured and adjusted mind to react that very way. Wallahi no offence intended. Please anybody with any idea can help me out.

And more astonishing is where I read the fella saying he had “nothing” against me. Hmm. I don’t think even a kindergarten goer child could be succumbed to believe such oxymoronic or rather paradoxical assertions, Noetic. Re-read your earlier unadulterated severe pontifications against me, and yet this one. Do they commensurate each other?

Any way whatsoever grudge you harbor will certainly make no difference as it cannot. Never, inshaAllah. Thus, as you pronounce, you get what you always, though foolhardily, designate “freedom of speech”, while its in fact “freedom of abuse”. Or at least that’s how you use it as.

By the way, I wish I would get that £1000 from you, Noetic. I’ll definitely be more productive aboard NL with that amount of money. Therefore I would be amusing you more—since you get nothing against me. I am waiting . . . impatiently, even. cheesy

The above was written before I opened NL. Thanks for the above congrats, Noetic.

BTW, you remain one of the most enigmatic persons I "know". smiley
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Lagosboy: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2009
My Sincere congratulations to you Muhsin and you most definately deserve the award far more than me as I have been in and out of NL. Your educative posts are numerous and your hadeeth thread is definately a masterpiece thought, unlike me that hardly create any thread embarassed . I dont even know how i got nominated.
embarassed embarassed
This was just a recognintion of everyones effort. Abuzola the lion of islam we do miss you, and i will like to praise your efforts on NL if you read this come back. Sister Uplawal, Ayinba,mukina,Zayhal, our aunty Fayzik , dominique and other sisters please you have all done well and may Allah reward you all.

Egbon Olabs we cannot match his tenacity and peseverance in tackling issues with the haters of islam, Babs,I,Fahad,iwalowa,blims,littleb and others may Allah bless you all. By the way where is Frizy?

Jarus keep the good work on, and let us all join hands and keep the dawah going. May Allah accept our efforts and reward us in full.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
Lagosboy:

My Sincere congratulations to you Muhsin and you most definately deserve the award far more than me as I have been in and out of NL. Your educative posts are numerous and your hadeeth thread is definately a masterpiece thought, unlike me that hardly create any thread . I dont even know how i got nominated.

A'ha why you talk so, you deserve to be nominated nah, you ain't the loser either coz like you kmow many are absent, with the number of few votes in the consensus signify the low turnout embarassed embarassed

This was just a recognintion of everyones effort. Abuzola the lion of islam we do miss you, and i will like to praise your efforts on NL if you read this come back. Sister Uplawal, Ayinba,mukina,Zayhal, our aunty Fayzik , dominique and other sisters please you have all done well and may Allah reward you all.

Egbon Olabs we cannot match his tenacity and peseverance in tackling issues with the haters of islam, Babs,I,Fahad,iwalowa,blims,littleb and others may Allah bless you all. By the way where is Frizy?

olabowale is our baba

Jarus keep the good work on, and let us all join hands and keep the dawah going. May Allah accept our efforts and reward us in full.

Lagosboy i do miss you as well, you are my main man in this secton with the way you battle Tajweed and ur breaking it down, and being a Fiqh/tajweed scholar, barakallah,
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
Abu Zola:

Lagosboy i do miss you as well, you are my main man in this secton with the way you battle Tajweed and your breaking it down, and being a Fiqh/tajweed scholar, barakallah,

Welcome back Abuzola. I'm happy to have you back. I seriously missed you. I sent a text to Muhsin to give me your number and he gave me, but I tried it for days and it wasn't going. I hope you will be a good boy now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solah Behind An Innovator / 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights / Q&A: What To Do In An Islamic Manner Should Your Employer Owe You Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.