Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow (8482 Views)

Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / Opening The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 3:10am On Mar 15, 2017
good day nairalander, please my tecno l8 phone which is just 8month old has suddenly begin to charge so slow even with the follow come charger, i had to buy an infinix fast charger(N2500) which only worked for two weeks and it returned to the slow charging it use to be, now am confused on what to do.please i need ur advice on what to do.thanks

pls when i mean slow charging i mean, taking like 26hrs to get filled..charged it overnight it was still 59%

1 Like

Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Vicboi1(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2017
check your chord and make sure you use a charger that's 5v-2a because that's a fast charger and try to get an original chord
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Vicboi1:
check your chord and make sure you use a charger that's 5v-2a because that's a fast charger and try to get an original chord

thanks but am currently using a fast charger of the specification u mentioned above still no improvement. am beginning to think it the usb port that has problem.
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Vicboi1(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Anifik:

thanks but am currently using a fast charger of the specification u mentioned above still no improvement. am beginning to think it the usb port that has problem.

what about the chord
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Vicboi1:

what about the chord

Would try Dat.. but I doubt that

1 Like

Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Vicboi1(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Anifik:

Would try Dat.. but I doubt that
try it bro I faced the same issues to if you can snap the card your currently using it would be helpful
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Vicboi1:

try it bro I faced the same issues to if you can snap the card your currently using it would be helpful

Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Vicboi1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=Anifik post=54606839][/quote] that chord isn't original no offense
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aiit, would get a new one but please there are many fake cord in market, how would I know the original one..
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anifik:
good day nairalander, please my tecno l8 phone which is just 8month old has suddenly begin to charge so slow even with the follow come charger, i had to buy an infinix fast charger(N2500) which only worked for two weeks and it returned to the slow charging it use to be, now am confused on what to do.please i need ur advice on what to do.thanks

pls when i mean slow charging i mean, taking like 26hrs to get filled..charged it overnight it was still 59%
Hello @Anifik The Sub-board of your device needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

Twitter: @CarlcareNigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Anifik The Sub-board of your device needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

Twitter: @CarlcareOpebi

do u mean my tecno L8 or charger
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by biosepeter1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
same shit happened to me.. was angry tho.. but this what I did..
OK at first I went for a new charger.. tested all the so called fast charger.. stil d same shiit.. so I came home and try something and it worked.. b4 I say it.. wanna ask u something.. have u tried changing someone phones with urs via the otg chord..
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anifik:

do u mean my tecno L8 or charger
Hi @Anifik I referred to the phone itself. Thanks.
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
biosepeter1:
same shit happened to me.. was angry tho.. but this what I did..
OK at first I went for a new charger.. tested all the so called fast charger.. stil d same shiit.. so I came home and try something and it worked.. b4 I say it.. wanna ask u something.. have u tried changing someone phones with urs via the otg chord..

No
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by musa56(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Change your charger....
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by biosepeter1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anifik:

No

Aiit well try it.. if it works.. definitely it's the charger... now try changing it with the follow come charger in a slanting form.. dat works for me tho
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
I am currently using a tecno L8+
the first charging problem do occur when you charge your phone often from Powerbank,laptops..or maybe you uses your phone frequently
lemme share you my experience
1)My follow come charger was stolen.. ,I bought a blackberry charger..all those playbook charger..and it worked perfectly fine,the only problem with the charger is the Mouth as always cutting after few months/weeks of usage...
.well it got to a day..the slow charging crept in..
oh God..I reject that for my enemy, I charged my phone for 2 hours.. I got only 13%..JESU!..light no even stable... so I discovered that anytime I switches the phone off..it do charge a little bit faster 30% within 2hours..
3)I got another playbook charger...same thing after a while...I hate that slow charging ish...when others were celebrating 100% ..you wee be looking @ your 9% on your phone (what's all this nonsense)
I blew dust away from the charging port and the charger mouth...and it worked well again..till the slow charging crept in
4)I vex go SAPON...and the same charger you're using now..that was what that Igbo guy gimme (He dey okay..confirm..first charging,na original... all those rubbish) how much 2,500...I paid and left to charge nearby...
I sister...I charged for 4hours..the thing no enter 60% ...
I just vex go back give am e Cord..and requested for a KODAK cord.. (My roommates uses one then and it do compete with my follow come charge)
I collected the KODAK cord from him in place of his white So called Original charger

and since then...I've been smiling 2hrs 60%
change the cord...

5 Likes

Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 3:53am On Mar 16, 2017
god bless u all for the wonderful contribution
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Anifik: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Ennyhorlar:
I am currently using a tecno L8+
the first charging problem do occur when you charge your phone often from Powerbank,laptops..or maybe you uses your phone frequently
lemme share you my experience
1)My follow come charger was stolen.. ,I bought a blackberry charger..all those playbook charger..and it worked perfectly fine,the only problem with the charger is the Mouth as always cutting after few months/weeks of usage...
.well it got to a day..the slow charging crept in..
oh God..I reject that for my enemy, I charged my phone for 2 hours.. I got only 13%..JESU!..light no even stable... so I discovered that anytime I switches the phone off..it do charge a little bit faster 30% within 2hours..
3)I got another playbook charger...same thing after a while...I hate that slow charging ish...when others were celebrating 100% ..you wee be looking @ your 9% on your phone (what's all this nonsense)
I blew dust away from the charging port and the charger mouth...and it worked well again..till the slow charging crept in
4)I vex go SAPON...and the same charger you're using now..that was what that Igbo guy gimme (He dey okay..confirm..first charging,na original... all those rubbish) how much 2,500...I paid and left to charge nearby...
I sister...I charged for 4hours..the thing no enter 60% ...
I just vex go back give am e Cord..and requested for a KODAK cord.. (My roommates uses one then and it do compete with my follow come charge)
I collected the KODAK cord from him in place of his white So called Original charger

and since then...I've been smiling 2hrs 60%
change the cord...

Would come back to testify if this works. Thanks a bunch
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by daphid25(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Upgrade to Phonepad Asap
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by sneakzy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
the solution is very simple happens to my infininx change the charging panel of your phone.in infinix it is called charging flex
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
sneakzy:
the solution is very simple happens to my infininx change the charging panel of your phone.in infinix it is called charging flex
haba baba. e Neva reach da one na
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by sneakzy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ennyhorlar:

haba baba. e Neva reach da one na
sit down there I dey tell u from watn I dun experience it cost just 2k
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
sneakzy:
sit down there I dey tell u from watn I dun experience it cost just 2k
and I am using a tecno L8+ same as the Op and I solved the problem by changing the cord
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by superfelix: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
my L8 plus is 4 months old now, me pray i no experience this oh!... Op, i pray yur Phone problem is solved fast fast...
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by Sulaymanmeek(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
I think you should replace the Adapter and or USB.... had similar issue, USB replacement worked for me though
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by jimrealf(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Am. Using l8 plus. But sometimes when i charge it shows the charging sign in white but sometimes its in green. Any difference?
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by omoalajah(m): 12:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Do this
Vicboi1:
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by missslimzy(f): 2:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Get a better charger
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
jimrealf:
Am. Using l8 plus. But sometimes when i charge it shows the charging sign in white but sometimes its in green. Any difference?
Hi @jimrealf Kindly upload screenshots of what you're referring to. What's the percentage at each point?
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by chinos20(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
My infinix once charged to 86 percent for about 13 hours, Changing charger solved it
Re: My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow by jimrealf(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @jimrealf Kindly upload screenshots of what you're referring to. What's the percentage at each point?
@CarlcareOpebi
Doesn't happen at a specific percentage. Like in the screenshot its at the same time with the same charger. I just removed and inserted back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel E173u-2 Unlock / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With / Move To Glo Bis Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.