Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (70272 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Factfinder1(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke has finally broken her silence after she was rubbed into the Apostle Suleiman Sex Scandal.

Recall, Stephanie Otobo during her media conference claimed that Daniella is an ex-girlfriend of Apostle Suleiman and they once had party with an unknown lady (see here)… and then Sahara Reporters revealed that Daniella’s Car and Mansion was bought by the Apostle.

Now, Daniella in reactions to all these allegations has said her silence is golden, as she was instructed by lawyers not to mum a word.

Read Below what she said:

In adherence to my lawyers counsels, I have been mute since I read some funny fallacies.. My lawyers will do the talking.. But for sure a lot of people will go down for getting my name involved in something I had no business with. So be careful about what you say or write. My been mute is for legal reasons!! #MYCASEISDIFFERENT #GODOVEREVERYTHING

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRo7XWIFO78Yvw-Dakh1uI--AToT3OccZQgUog0/

http://ogashub.com.ng/daniella-okeke-finally-breaks-her-silence-reacts-to-apostle-suleiman-sex-scandal/

17 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by danielicon(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Gram!!!

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by jchioma: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2017
yanga de sleep, trouble go wake am.

44 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by donweasley(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Oya make we start
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dammytosh: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Nice Strategy.

That is how to handle it. Especially when u dnt know what they will bring next as evidence. The shhit eating stuff is still there.

The car on instagram was a big blow. So my dear keep forming your lawyers are working on it.

Not saying much will make people forget your name with time. No lawyer is doing anything.

Not the childish way Apostle handled it. Threatening everybody with hell fire

425 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Asek1(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2017
We have heard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Factfinder1(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by datyrone(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2017
winners slogan again....

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Wackyrichy(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Oya, u self talk ur own

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by nikkypearl(f): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2017
make God out every perpetrator of evil to shame!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Where are d world's dumbest people, they should come and say something stupid as usual.

Dis lady get brains, otonbo is in trouble

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by carzola(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Apostle fuckfuckMan.

Your doom is now.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dannybomb(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2017
#mycaseisdifferent!! am dumbfounded cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by angelTI(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Shit eater grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Silence is golden ko, silence is golden ni undecided undecided

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jode(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Oga mod dat ban my account,with d aid of a well labelled diagram showing details please explain my offense and the reason for the ban...OYA.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Lukmann1: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Another suleman thread, it is no long funny but bored to us plz.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by colitin: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
danielicon:
Gram!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by LoremIpsum: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Alleviating: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Apostle Sule...#BringBackOurTithes!

I no ask you to invest am in Bakassi / Idi Araba LGA!

angry angry angry

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Ra88: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
X

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Young03(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
The long awaiting story is here
let me relax n read
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Millz404(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
My friend sharrap ur mouth deir.... Fuckaholic

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by virus05(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Den wetin come dey do obobo abi otobo

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dahunsy(f): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Coughs**** clears throat# after bin ban 4 more dan a month now, @m also forced to seek legal actions against seun of nairaland and his puppets

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
She should also please tell us the source of her income to clear this mess

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
you owe nobody any explanation jare

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by HAH: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
So she is confirming stephanie was suleimans girlfriend

What an apostle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Handsomebeing(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Your lawyer too should tell us how you've been able to afford The luxury life you've been living.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by DWJOBScom(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
and the story gets louder and louder

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Flexherbal(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
"But for sure a lot of people will go down for getting my name involved in something I had no business with. So be careful about what you say or write."

We do not know who to believe anymore!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.