Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,527 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (62985 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ijustdey: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Fresh revelation yesterday suggested that the Air Force personnel, Aircraft Man (ACM) Kalu B.A who gunned down his female colleague and lover over suspicion that she was cheating on him had planned his action well ahead.

The accused, Kalu had on Sunday morning pulled the trigger of his service gun on his colleague girlfriend, Aircraft Woman (ACW) Oladipupo Solape at their quarters in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Tactical Air Command in Makurdi when he allegedly found her with another man.

Daily Trust gathered yesterday from witnesses at the NAF base that the jealous lover and his deceased girlfriend were course mates at the Air Force training camp and that both began their soldiering career in January this year.

It was learnt that Kalu, an Igbo man and his now deceased Yoruba lover had related as two inseparable lovebirds to the admiration of those who knew them until suspicion heightened in the mind of the accused that she was cheating on him with a male youth corps member.

He was said to have obtained the rifle he used against Oladipupo from his unit at NAF base after the 5am emergency wakeup parade which allowed soldiers on duty to sign for a rifle for the day.

A source who has close knowledge of the incident told Daily Trust in confidence, that “The corps member boyfriend had spent the night with the Air Force lady. The way Kalu went about his action proves that the action was predetermined. Early hours of the Sunday morning after the sound of the emergency alert about 5am, troops gathered at the appropriate spot to take instruction from their superiors and to proceed to sign for their rifles for the day.

Kalu, after obtaining his rifle had moved straight to the lady’s house where she was with her corps member boyfriend, and shot her in the neck.”

The source added that Kalu made attempt on the life of the corps member who struggled with him until the bullet hooked as he tried to pull the trigger, making it possible for the corps member to escape.

Kalu, apart from leaving a suicide note behind before embarking on his act, had on the eve of the tragedy hinted on his face book wall that Saturday night would be his last moment at the base because he was going to do something that would shock the world.

He said in his suicide note: “It is a prestige for me writing this because it would be read by most top men. It is a love story of a guy falling in love with a wrong witch who pretended to be good.”

The Command Public Relations Officer, Wing Commander Emmanuel Iheoma would not speak on the incident. He insisted that the details would be made known on completion of investigation.

Our correspondent gathered that the accused would be court martialed, dismissed and handed over to police for civil legal action, and it has been reported that a psychiatric test process had started to determine Kalu’s mental health.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-air-force-personnel-carefully-planned-murder-of-girlfriend/189219.html

1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by siddoggg(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Oloshious fella.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by deflover(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2017
So much rubbish happens when kids starts to test the cherry too early

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by wahles(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
I tot relationship btwn personal was not allowed

12 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Dolypson04(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Take him to Yaba left first, then to kirikiri. It's so stupid to murder or commit suicide for LUST sake because that one is not love.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by illicit(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
very stupid boy, how did he got enlisted self, they should have tried his temperament

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ifyalways(f): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Dude is Yoruba not Igbo

Kal Ayomide, that's his name.

@Topic, stupid love. Why waste money and time on trial? Just kill him and close the chapter.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by deflover(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Dude is Yoruba not Igbo

Kal Ayomide, that's his name.

@Topic, stupid love. Why waste money and time on trial? Just kill him and close the chapter.

Are u sure about his tribe
Cos we saw a picture of him a few days back with a name tag saying KALU

33 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ifyalways(f): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:

Are u sure about his tribe
Cos we saw a picture of him a few days back with a name tag saying KALU
Please show me o. I heard he's Kal Ayomide. Thank u.

Anyways, his tribe is irrelevant. He's a killer and deserves to be killed too

49 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ifyalways(f): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2017
I've doubled checked @ deflover. He's definitely Igbo, probably Abia.

Shame on him

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Jode(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Na so dat corpse,sorry corps member for take die because of woman.... In other news,see the conversation between a pupil and his teacher.....
Pupil-is it good to flog someone for what he did not do?....
Teacher-No,why did u ask?....
Pupil-i did not do my assigment..

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by deflover(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

Shame on him

Ok
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by deflover(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=deflover post=54605480]

Ok
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by bestman09(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Why , for God's sake will you kill because of a woman But the lady is a real OLOSHO! Bringing another man to pass the night in her house, in the same barracks where her supposed lover stays. Things that some women do...

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Alleviating: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
angry
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by olapluto(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Those who recruited such a person into the Airforce should also be prosecuted. He is very unstable and I cannot trust him with a gun. It is this type that advance to beating civilians for no reason on the streets.

33 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2017
angry
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Is he the first person to be cheated on?
Person wey im never marry o... I no blame the bastard,na d people wey dey recruit dem without mental evaluation i blame.. Giving rifles to mentally-deranged people all in d name of recruitment... They go com graduate turn beasts ontop civilians head like say na me send their papa go join soldier.

The fool should be killed!!!! angry

19 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by hucienda: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2017
hmmm ... things some people think they do for 'luv'. He murdered her and damned the consequences.

Ayomide Kalu should face the full wrath of the law.

Solape Oladipupo, good night. Condolences to her family.

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by EmmaLege: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017
wizod:
Yorubas and cheating in a relationship is just like bread and butter

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by SmartMugu: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017
See better pikin wey this mad man just waste for other boys. She don waka, mus u mud her? Women plenty pass men, why not just replace her with someone else? You no sabi toast ba?
Is it by force by fire?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by MasterofNL: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Nobody should talk of any useless psychiatric test here please.

kalu is an eediot.

If he discovered that the girl was cheating on him the best thing to do was to quit the relationship and move on; not kill the poor girl.

Why do they intend to hand him over to the police? He should be executed immediately after the court martial.

Kalu should be executed cos there cannot be any other way to address this.

He should be hanged or killed by firing squad.

Nonsense!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Bimffo(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2017
I swear, I think sey na our Airforce1 grin grin grin

Nairaland no go kill me. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by AngelicBeing: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2017
angry
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ammyluv2002(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2017
wizod:
Yorubas and cheating in a relationship is just like bread and butter
Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by SalamRushdie: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Another Igbo person betrayed by the Yoruba and then goes on to react Irrationally very reminiscent of Ojukwu who felt betrayed by the Yorubas and went on to act Irrationally in declaring a pre mature succession .Hmmmm

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

Shame on him

Madam the madam
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. / EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.