Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? (29974 Views)

Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by ajarossi(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2017
On my way to site yesterday I picked this white vivo phone,latter around 12pm the owner of the phone(a lady) called and gave her address as omaba phase 2 onitsha.

I told her to come to munarch bus stop obosi in anambra state in the evening hours to collect it. After the conversation, calls were coming n the batry was down I decided to off the phone and on it latter.

On getting to the bus stop in the evening, I on the phone only to notice that both the sim and phone was luck with password to the extents that I cant make calls,receive calls nor even retrieve any number from it.

I went to mtn office close to the bus top they couldn't offer any solution without the puk number...the only option is to flash the phone and I dont want to flash it.pls I need to return this phone to the lady how ll I do it? In case any of her relatives is on nairaland he or she should reach me on nelouche@gmail.com or report to the vicar amazing grace anglican church odume layout obosi,idemili north anambra state

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Collins4u1(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2017
Fp tins..
FTC shaa

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Collins4u1(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Fp tins..
FTC shaa

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by UncutSk(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017

23 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by masterP042(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2017
If u really wanna help, go to her address at the Omoba phase 2. And look for her

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2017
ajarossi:
On my way to site yesterday I picked this white vivo phone,latter around 12pm the owner of the phone(a lady) called and gave her address as omaba phase 2 onitsha. I told her to come to munarch bus stop obosi in anambra state in the evening hours to collect it. After the conversation, calls were coming n the batry was down I decided to off the phone and on it latter.on getting to the bus stop in the evening, I on the phone only to notice that both the sim and phone was luck with password to the extents that I cant make calls,receive calls nor even retrieve any number from it.I went to mtn close to the bus top they couldn't offer any solution without the puk number...the only option is to flash the phone and I dont want to flash it.pls I need to return this phone to the lady how ll I do it? In case any of her relatives is on nairaland he or she should reach me on nelouche@gmail.com or report to the vicar amazing grace anglican church odume layout obosi,idemili north anambra state
The phone pictures
Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by LAFO: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Seun can put this on FP probably somebody that knows someone that knows somebody that knows someone will see it on Nairaland and help.

OP this is a good attempt.

You tried.

49 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by faruz: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by nani667: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm...

if the Phone in question was an iPhone 6 or 7 or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge would this still be the Case ?

in any case, Good effort by the OP

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by mummyson26(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
nani667:
Hmmm...

if the Phone in question was an iPhone 6 or 7 or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge would this still be the Case ?

in any case, Good effort by the OP
Even if its Nokia touch light who no go return am no go return am

213 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Segadem(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
mummyson26:

Even if its Nokia touch light who no go return am no go return am
Yes oh, somebori lik nani667 grin

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by ajarossi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
I ll b extremely happy to return this phone to the owner.....for those talking about case of bigger phones,u 4got there's life after here. my priority in life is putting smiles in pple's face no matter how little.

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Very good of you OP

Even if it's Nokia 3310 some will still not return it.

Im thinking you take the phone to an engineer for unlocking.. After that, this will grant you access to the phone contacts. You can call any random number for guidance on how to locate the lady in question

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Tenkobos(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
ajarossi:
On my way to site yesterday I picked this white vivo phone,latter around 12pm the owner of the phone(a lady) called and gave her address as omaba phase 2 onitsha. I told her to come to munarch bus stop obosi in anambra state in the evening hours to collect it. After the conversation, calls were coming n the batry was down I decided to off the phone and on it latter.on getting to the bus stop in the evening, I on the phone only to notice that both the sim and phone was luck with password to the extents that I cant make calls,receive calls nor even retrieve any number from it.I went to mtn office close to the bus top they couldn't offer any solution without the puk number...the only option is to flash the phone and I dont want to flash it.pls I need to return this phone to the lady how ll I do it? In case any of her relatives is on nairaland he or she should reach me on nelouche@gmail.com or report to the vicar amazing grace anglican church odume layout obosi,idemili north anambra state
Take it to the address she gave you. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by hysteriabox(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Weldone
I suggest you go to the address she gave you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Idydarling(f): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
that's how my sis forgot her phone inside keke, when we called the number,the keke man picked up and said that God has picked his call. we shouldn't bother again

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by yorex2011: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Idydarling:
that's how my sis forgot her phone inside keke, when we called the number,the keke man picked up and said that God has picked his call. we shouldn't bother again

Chai!

Inserts Patience Jonathan Meme

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Nukualofa: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Op you are a good person

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by chloride6: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Remove the sim and put in another phone na!

Haba! Small matter!

When the person calls, arrange to return the phone.

48 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by nurez305(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wooow... good man
Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Do a factory reset, the password will be erased.
Shut the phone down,hold the power and volume buttons and follow prompt
Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Busaki: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
indigene:
Do a factory reset, the password will be erased.
Shut the phone down,hold the power and volume buttons and follow prompt

Dont do that, you will erase the contacts as well. Put the sim in another phone and check if there are any sim contacts, then call someone to assist you in reaching the owner of the phone.

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by MReloaded: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
She still lock the sim too? Why not remove the sim and put it in another phone and see if you can get any contact from there?

If you flash the phone you'll lose all the content which may include contacts on the phone so it will be hard to reach her unless she or someone calls.

Lalasticlala you no go carry this matter go front page?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by ajarossi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Once a sim card is lock with a pass word u can't access it on any phone, u can't even make or receive calls with it...for the address issue, omoba phase 2 is like telling some one u live in VI in lagos its not a direct location

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Idydarling:
continue...oniro

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by ajarossi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
I av this belief that I ll get to some that knows some one that maybe knows the sister or even the cousin to the owner of the phone on naira land...
Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by sorextee(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Op, nice of you.
Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Medunah: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2017
chloride6:
Remove the sim and put in another phone na!

Haba! Small matter!

When the person calls, arrange to return the phone.
Lol, small matter indeed

A sim that's locked, how will it work on another phone abeg?? grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by chloride6: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, small matter indeed

A sim that's locked, how will it work on another phone abeg?? grin

Locked ke? I wasn't paying attention then grin grin grin grin

In that case..... Call customer care for the PUK and then block the line.

Modified

You cannot call customer care for a sim that you don't even know the number grin grin

Customer care should be able to match the number from the serial number on the sim card

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? by Medunah: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2017
chloride6:

Locked ke? I wasn't paying attention then grin grin grin grin

In that case..... Call customer care for the PUK and then block the line.

Modified

You cannot call customer care for a sim that you don't even know the number grin grin

Lol, thank God u modified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Loses 2m Subscribers In 3 Months / Nokia Lumia Is Now Available In Nigeria / List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.