Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Stanbic Ibtc Advert - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Stanbic Ibtc Advert (2260 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Coke Advert Display By A Brother? / New Designs - Matte Painting, Advert, Product Modelling And Web Template / Coca Cola Fanta Advert Name ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc Advert by sanctisam(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
Of cource you know the Stanbic advert I'm talking about. The one that speaks awesome works of 3D graphics. I was just wandering if any nairalanders in the house did that or at least know who.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Advert by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2009
i am really interested, cool ads, saw two new stanbic ads yesterday, and i was quite impressd, love to know who made them too,
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Advert by zPixel(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2009
saw it too. i'll like to know if its one of those ads they ship to south africa.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Advert by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
hey zpixel Or anyone, working on a motion project.i have a question for other motion artists, if anyone knows how to achieve the flicker video effect, wish i had an example to  post but lik something in DRAKE'S digital girl video where the person's image flickrs reveailing different color images, blue, red or something.then goes back to the normal image, lik this anaglaph effect in pictures.i really think it should have a technical name so i could google.it, pls opinion and answers are needed ASAP
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Advert by Megabucks14: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
D flicker effect u r talkin about cud b done with an after effect default plugins or a plugin 4 After effect by Andrew Kramer,called TWITCH.if u wnt it,i cud give it 2 u "4 free" just call me 08068706269.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Advert by 9tLecturer: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2009
well, i did like to say that the Ad. was just one of the stunning creativity of some guys maybe here in nigeria or SA whichever but i know stanbic folks are related to some SA creatives and they mostly get their stuffs from some their SA crews, but i do not doubt that some creative ninjas here in nigeria could also do the same or more than that.

but guys, technically analysising the commercial, do ya all think it's kind of complex in terms of the animation, 3D stuffs and visual effect composition, i mean can any of you do somethin like @ your current creative and skill level? tongue maybe grin i really want to know.

well, i can explain the technical formation in creating something like that or how it was done, but i really like to know what ya'all feel and think about the Ad technically

PROFESSIONALS cool let's talk! i mean, ideas or clues on how its was done? me i won learn ooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I / Unbelivable Paint!!!! Step By Step Photoshop Tutorial Digital Painting[image] / Checkout My Recent Logo Design Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.