Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today (6404 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Doctor God Is Using To Bless Homes With Pregnancies And Babies / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter / A Program Designed To Bless The Singles And The Married... Be There!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
47xxx:
and i was thinking it wad highest likes on this thread. It means its only for old NL'ers, cos their likes have accumulating for years. But i wasn't joking when i said my sch fees ain't complete. I was hoping u'd pick who wins the cash urself. Well ur gesture was very kind.

e-mail me
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by dep07(f): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good evening op,please I want to know more about this cashew business. Thanks
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Mznaett: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
shocked
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Heebah: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

send me private mail
I have done dat sir
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by 3RNEST(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nairaland Hushpuppi of our time...
Oya bless me with the 15k...
No just read my post.... click "LIKE" 1000times
make I win this contest...grin
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by 47xxx(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

e-mail me
i sent u a pm. Thank u.
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Swegzfreak: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

e-mail me

Still hoping bro...I dey wait
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by izzou(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
3RNEST:
Nairaland Hushpuppi of our time...

Oya bless me with the 15k...

No just read my post.... click "LIKE" 1000times

make I win this contest...grin

Inlaw Inlaw

grin
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dyt:

Is your head paining you?

It is you that your head is paining you, Ms Scammer. You want to attract the highest likes with that indecent picture, right?
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
plavic:

It is you that your head is paining you, Ms Scammer.
You want to attract the highest likes with that indecent picture, right?

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Dyt(f): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

follow me

Now that I am following you
How do I learn about the business

undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by lekjons(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I woke up this morning over excited because of the amount of profit I made selling my sacks of cashew product.
I want somebody on Nairaland to also benefit from my success. I wanted to go out with my friends today and drink to stupor but I Changed my mind. I want to bless somebody on Nairaland with 15000.
So here is the deal. Anybody with the highest number of likes will get the money.
Screenshot the total likes and post it as evidence. I swear with my mothers life that I am serious. It is time we turn all those likes to cash.
i ended up not receiving anything from you, despite meeting you critaria..

Not nice bro..
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
lekjons:
i ended up not receiving anything from you, despite meeting you critaria..

Not nice bro..

the queue is much. Atm
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Mznaett: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

the queue is much. Atm
Hmmm shocked
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by lekjons(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

the queue is much. Atm
ok. I think you've spent a lot today(for that mob of Nairalanders). Maybe some other time.
Thank you on behalf of the lucky ones.

May God bless you for your kind heart.
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh oh I came late. Is all good.
Wish I can surprise my besty having her wedding this Saturday with a gift to appreciate our friendship,just the way you surprise some people today as well.

@op,
This business that makes you happy today, will never bring sorry to you. Where others are saying there is loss, you will be saying I have triple gain. Forward ever in your cashew business in Jesus name. Your joy will never turn sorrow.
Once again, thank you for blessing someone today.
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by 3RNEST(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
izzou:

Inlaw Inlaw
grin
See teeth... na who no like better thinx
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP

I'm still waiting oo
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by NoToPile: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
The cashew product, is it cashew nuts?
If yes

I would appreciate some bottles, thanks grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by 47xxx(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Acidosis:
OP

I'm still waiting oo
get patience small
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Acidosis:
OP

I'm still waiting oo
Loool

I thought it was 5pm yesterday undecided
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2017
@ op grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I siddon dey look
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Acidosis(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifyalways:
Loool
I thought it was 5pm yesterday undecided
grin grin

I siddon dey look sha...
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Gloriagee(f): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Y'all biko remove your account details from this thread.
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
And where's this cashew dude
undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Blade21: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Acidosis:
OP

I'm still waiting oo
so you won 15k where my share?
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Blade21:
so you won 15k where my share?
grin
15k wey I never get
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Marvel1206: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Still waiting for the 'screenshot' grin
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Marvel1206: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Acidosis:

grin

15k wey I never get

The guy just put you for suspense. Every single alert from ur service provider go dey give you tension nw grin
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by enoqueen: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
And he sworn cry cry
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Marvel1206:

The guy just put you for suspense. Every single alert from ur service provider go dey give you tension nw grin

ahahaha

You understand wella... Only today, I have gotten about 9 emails (including facebook/spam messages). You need to see the way I rush go check "alert" grin grin
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by slizzyb(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls bless me, instead of giving it to one person,, I managed to pay my school fee but hv not paid for my medicals and dept clearance and our exam starts on 20 being Monday,,, in case ur doubting me,, my school is federal poly Oko.. Pls any amount will do. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) / Coping With A Pushy Neighbour / Causes, Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment Of Dandruff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.