Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today (6427 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Doctor God Is Using To Bless Homes With Pregnancies And Babies / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter / A Program Designed To Bless The Singles And The Married... Be There!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Marvel1206: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Acidosis:

ahahaha

You understand wella... Only today, I have gotten about 9 emails (including facebook/spam messages). You need to see the way I rush go check "alert" grin grin

Lol. The bros no do you well o
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
enoqueen:
And he sworn cry cry
cheesy

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello folks
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by 47xxx(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Hello folks
any hope bro?
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
47xxx:
any hope bro?
sure
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Swegzfreak: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Hello folks

Bros, I still dey wait o
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Godmother(f): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
alignacademy:

You swear with your mother's life?

Man!

That part of his post caught my attention too. Dude, next time swear with your own life, please. That way.....

Anyways, this is good money o. Wouldn't mind getting it
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by ifyalways(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Swearing with their parents lives ain't new here.

Lots of scammers,career e-beggars eg Sinestroo always tell tall tales with their parents heads and lives.

Not saying the OP is a scammer or liar but why and what's delaying his freebie na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by zinachidi(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
lol, OP.. U don use people play for here oo,, and guys jus dey drop account details anyhow..

not nice though op.
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by zinachidi(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
47xxx:
any hope bro?
lol, keep on hoping, this niggur is fake, man. Mk i hear say en jus release money.. Hahahahah
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by 47xxx(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2017
zinachidi:
lol, keep on hoping, this niggur is fake, man. Mk i hear say en jus release money.. Hahahahah
guy chill na.
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by whiteraven: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
sad
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
whiteraven:
sad
what is this
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by whiteraven: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by freshbear(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
whiteraven:
I just have hope cryI just have hope
is this 3million plus likes am seeing?u don dust accidos b DAT oh.
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Swegzfreak: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sebastine1994:

what is this

Update us bro... We just dey hope since na
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by whiteraven: 6:29am On Mar 18, 2017
cry cry cry
freshbear:
is this 3million plus likes am seeing?u don dust accidos b DAT oh.
y are u mocking me na, I believe in miracle
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Samabu07(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I woke up this morning over excited because of the amount of profit I made selling my sacks of cashew product.
I want somebody on Nairaland to also benefit from my success. I wanted to go out with my friends today and drink to stupor but I Changed my mind. I want to bless somebody on Nairaland with 15000.
So here is the deal. Anybody with the highest number of likes will get the money.
Screenshot the total likes and post it as evidence. I swear with my mothers life that I am serious. It is time we turn all those likes to cash.

Hey sebastine, would you forget about the likes and send me 5k? cry. I may sound unserious but only know were dey pinch me for body smiley
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by caphykk: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:

then go to a fisherman and learn. Do you visit a tailor to treat your headache. Sorry I dont fish

it shows d kind of person you are....rude idiot
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sebastine1994:
I woke up this morning over excited because of the amount of profit I made selling my sacks of cashew product.
I want somebody on Nairaland to also benefit from my success. I wanted to go out with my friends today and drink to stupor but I Changed my mind. I want to bless somebody on Nairaland with 15000.
So here is the deal. Anybody with the highest number of likes will get the money.
Screenshot the total likes and post it as evidence. I swear with my mothers life that I am serious. It is time we turn all those likes to cash.
hello I know this thread is old but I hope to win too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

when your helper turns her back- advice please / Celebrating Christmas On A Budget / My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.