Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman (67282 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / 'nigerian Men Are Beasts In Bed' - Kenya Woman Testifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Mrop(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Woman Married To Disabled “Small” Man Says

A Kenyan woman married to a disabled ‘ small ’ man shared her heartwarming story on facebook – as she declares her love for him, and reveals how they both met and all. She says :

“ We were worshiping together at a church in 2003. We parted ways in 2004 and we would later meet in 2009. I didn’ t see him in that boyfriend / girlfriend way but we were friends, normal friends. ” she said.

He would always tell me that I look like a woman who can make a good mom for his kids . Then one thing led to another and in 2010 he proposed. I was overwhelmed , by the love and what people would say . You see he is short and disabled. I wasn ’t sure about whether to say yes or no so I asked him for more time . I prayed to God and I became sure it was him . Many people talked so Ill of us . Some said I accepted him because I was desperate . “ It is all water under a bridge. We had a colorful wedding in 2011. I am so happy with my “ short , dark and handsome . We are trying for kids but no pressure at all . I am actually happy . Very happy”

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/i-am-happy-with-my-short-dark-and.html?m=0

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Vhicthorade(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Michellla(f): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
As long as they are both happy grin

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by newyorks(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
who cares,wish u well asap.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Tenkobos(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Michellla:
As long as they are both happy grin
Like Tonto and Churchill

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
He looks matured, he is actually cool tongue

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
No one cares undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by SoftP(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2017
She only settled for less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by femolacqua(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Enjoy your life.

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by tchimatic(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2017
I don't fucking care.

15 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by tossedbae(f): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2017
Love is not blind,enjoy

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by youngberry001(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2017
whaat a dwarf corccck

Women dont letter cheat on dis shorty man undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by youngberry001(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
Love is not blind,enjoy
oboy eehh shocked

Beb awfar...
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2017
especially if the man is caring and responsible. many who insisted on tall, dark handsome men are regretting today

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by ZainabOs(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017
God for you.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by ylaa(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Chai see original love with capital L

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017
wink
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by TruthHurts1(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2017
SHORT, DARK, HANDSOME, BUT SHE FORGOT TO ADD "RICH" grin DUDE IS KENYA'S ANSWER TO AKI AND PAWPAW

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by burkingx(f): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by burkingx(f): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by jeje123(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Haaaa I hail u sir grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by MrGreenMavro: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
The man is very down to earth!

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by weedtheweeds: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
What concerns us? You are grown enough to know your preferences. My concern is our girls sold out to old men for money. Our constitution does not even protect children. People publicly post child marriage pics without fear. Activists, NGOs and feminists seem to have gone mute to child marriages in the north

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by EXLOVER(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Sometime
all this short men pr1cck dey big nor be small.. Small but mighty

1 Like

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by mmosac: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
maybe your husband na jude abaga

1 Like

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Abbeyme: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
May God bring you lovely kids after your hearts..

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Ermacc: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.