Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

*~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (2418 Views)

Poll: Who among these two do you recommend as Poster of the Year in this section?

Ifyalways: 19% (6 votes)
Fhemmmy: 35% (11 votes)
Chair Cover: 45% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

*~ Epi Voted The Events Poster Of This Year *~ Congratulations!! / *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! / *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by mukina2: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
This Thread is for the best poster for this section for the year 2009
.This is official and efforts are underway by all Mods and Admin to have First Official Nairaland Awards. Part of the award categories is Best Poster in each section.
Ifyalways, Fhemmmy  and Chair Cover where selected after the lists of  names were pruned and checked by moderators and the admin.
To all other posters/active users on this section, your efforts are really and truly appreciated and we hope you keep on posting and contributing  to the forum.

Unfortunately one of them has to be the winner, its up to you now to select  one of them.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by ubiaa5(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
tongue me.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by busybody20: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2009
chaircover of course! cheesy
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by mamagee3(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
I vote for Fhemmy! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
betwen femmmy and chaircover undecided
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2009
chaircover gets my vote, the other two are good also very solid list.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Epi: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
^ since u say chaircover, then chaircover it is undecided
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2009
chaircover:

I remember taking a double take when I first came across this topic and discovered that I had been nominated for poster of the year in this section. I quickly went back to read some of my old posts and wondered what on earth I had written that made me eligible for such a nomination in the first instance and honestly I still don't know what it is/was.

What I do know is that as humans we all go through all sorts of situations in our lives; some good and some not so good. Much as I try and share life experiences (seen, heard and experienced myself) here on Nairaland, I have also learnt a great deal from a lot of people on here in the family section.

The results are out and even though I had the most votes by a small margin, I want to say that we are all winners; both nominees and non nominees because without everyone here, there wont be a family section worth visiting.

I want to also say a big thank you for everyone who took time to vote for anyone of us 3 kiss kiss kiss

Up Family Section, Up Nairaland & Up Nigeria.
that was fab congrate.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by dani1luv: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
And the winner is Chaircover cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
Waoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ojororrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooo tongue smiley grin

Jokes apart, i am one of Chaircover's online fan, i have so much respect for her and i am so sure she deserves this more than anyone else.
Her candid opinion and advice has gone a long way.
Congratulations Ma'am.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by OAM4J: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2009
Congrats chaircover. You deserves it.

All the best in the new year.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2009
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by netotse(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
i couldnt agree more
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Outstrip(f): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2010
I did not even know there was an election. I vote for all of them in arrears. LOL
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by ubiaa5(f): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
congrats chaircover,more grease to ur elbow,i think u do an absolutely fantastic job.I nominate you as the moderator of this section,i dont think there is one.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nice !!!
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Tgirl4real(f): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
Congrats chaircover and I say welldone to everyone that kept d family section going.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Fhemmmy: 2:21am On Jan 09, 2010
I have missed a lot on the family section oh . . . been busy with business jare.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2010
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by mamagee3(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
Congratulations Chaircover!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by peacettw: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hello chaircover, love ur acceptance speech. It was nice. New to nairaland n so far, family forum is my best forum. Hope to contribute to it and hopefully be u next yr. Lol
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Mhismole(f): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
Congrats chaircover!! Your posts make so much sense!
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
chaircover:

Thanks everyone.

@Femi where have you been?

My wonderful sister, how is family, and how ave you all been holding it down in the family section?
I have been busy in the Auto section with business, at least, man has to eat now. . . . . How is business?
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by jydewalker(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2010
I am happy for all the nominees.

Pls I need chaircover and Fhemmmy's email addy:

Pls text/mail it to me on:
jydewalker@yahoo.com.

U may be of help to someone I know is going thru some odd sort right now.

Thx.
Re: *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by jydewalker(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
Pls Chair Cover I need you to comment on this thread as copied.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-422500.0.html

Thx 4 yr prompt response. Get back to u soon. Called but not picking. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Game Time: Can You Make A Sentence Where Each Word Starts With The Same Letter? / Throw Back Pictures Of Abacha & Family, Yasser Arafat And Others. / Unbelievable! An African Man Marries A White Lady As Old As His Great Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.