Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft (4737 Views)

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Image123:

No, I've faced death at different points in life without fear though. The question is invalid though as your heart was already set on what to believe and disbelieve in my answer. You are not looking for answers, but for company.
Well, it's easy to say you don't fear guns when you have not had to face the barrel of a loaded gun in the hands of a criminal before...
Even your pastors use security guards
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Image123:

No, I've faced death at different points in life without fear though. The question is invalid though as your heart was already set on what to believe and disbelieve in my answer. You are not looking for answers, but for company.
Chisos. Haba

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
randomperson:

Well, it's easy to say you don't fear guns when you have not had to face the barrel of a loaded gun in the hands of a criminal before...
Even your pastors use security guards

Rather, it's easy to say there's no God when you have never met Him than to illogically try braindraining those who have.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Image123:

Rather, it's easy to say there's no God when you have never met Him than to illogically try braindraining those who have.
Oh... You've met god? Tell me what he looks like...
Does he have the magnificent white beard and all?? grin
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Image123:

and I assume you have met God. Is God a He, She or It?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Image123:

As an atheist, I don't fear death too. I have been in two car accidents and I really surprised myself, I was not scared.
BUT the first time I had a gun pointed at my face past 12am, I was scared, somehow I knew I won't die cos I was ready to corporate to the fullest, so that eased my fear.
Many christian live in fear, FACT and I am sure you know it. Some christians are not scared of death and so are some atheists, so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
randomperson:
Oh... You've met god? Tell me what he looks like... Does he have the magnificent white beard and all?? grin
Why do you think God is a "He"?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2017
HardMirror:

Why do you think God is a "He"?
Lolz... The Christian god is definitely a " He". Six pac, 7feet, 3 inches,beard gang, baritone voice, 9 inches long d***... The whole package...
Even the bible calls him father

2 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
randomperson:

Lolz... The Christian god is definitely a " He". Six pac, 7feet, 3 inches,beard gang, baritone voice, 9 inches long d***... The whole package...
Even the bible calls him father
U mean mary took a 9inch mamba?

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
randomperson:

Oh... You've met god? Tell me what he looks like...
Does he have the magnificent white beard and all?? grin

This yet again reflects your ignorance.
1Jo 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
HardMirror:
and I assume you have met God. Is God a He, She or It?

He is a Spirit.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
HardMirror:

U mean mary took a 9inch mamba?
C'mon, don't say it like that... God had to do it in a bid to save the world, it's not as if he did it for the pleasure
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Image123:

This yet again reflects your ignorance.
1Jo 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Isaiah 6:5
Verse Concepts
Then I said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts."

Genesis 32:30
Verse Concepts
So Jacob named the place Peniel, for he said, "I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been preserved."

◄ Exodus 33:11 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.

You were saying? undecided
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
HardMirror:

As an atheist, I don't fear death too. I have been in two car accidents and I really surprised myself, I was not scared.
BUT the first time I had a gun pointed at my face past 12am, I was scared, somehow I knew I won't die cos I was ready to corporate to the fullest, so that eased my fear.
Many christian live in fear, FACT and I am sure you know it. Some christians are not scared of death and so are some atheists, so what is your point?

You could have read the question or quote before asking this. As usual with atheists, they're full of themselves and fail to truly read.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
randomperson:

Isaiah 6:5
Verse Concepts
Then I said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts."

Genesis 32:30
Verse Concepts
So Jacob named the place Peniel, for he said, "I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been preserved."

◄ Exodus 33:11 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.

You were saying? undecided

i was saying that no man has seen God physically in the sense of describing the colour, complexion, ear size etc. i also referred to personally meeting God. It means definitely, God is a Spirit. To break it though it would fly over your head as usual, one can see waste, fear, love, joy,happiness and other abstracts.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Image123:

i was saying that no man has seen God physically in the sense of describing the colour, complexion, ear size etc. i also referred to personally meeting God. It means definitely, God is a Spirit. To break it though it would fly over your head as usual, one can see waste, fear, love, joy,happiness and other abstracts.
"For my EYES HAVE SEEN the king."
"I have seen God FACE TO FACE"
How are these not physical... Abeg, u people can't even decide on what you want your god to be
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Image123:

He is a Spirit.
You mean, the spirit is a "He"
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
HardMirror:
You mean, the spirit is a "He"
Exactly, how do you now feel with this new knowledge?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
randomperson:

"For my EYES HAVE SEEN the king."
"I have seen God FACE TO FACE"
How are these not physical... Abeg, u people can't even decide on what you want your god to be

i guess you want Him to be. Well, even Seun the atheist doesn't like to be seen even though he's visible. It takes nothing away from his achievements, plus he has the right. God is a Spirit. The Bible is one, and clearly states that no man has seen God. How this has become the core issue for discussion shows how fickle minded you are and that you really have nothing relevant to say but argue. The same Moses passage for instance made it clear that Moses never saw God physically face to face. Moses asked to and God declined. Only the gullible choose what they want to believe to create controversy that simply isn't there. All you need is to truly read and be logical/rational.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by analice107: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Image123:

i guess you want Him to be. Well, even Seun the atheist doesn't like to be seen even though he's visible. It takes nothing away from his achievements, plus he has the right. God is a Spirit. The Bible is one, and clearly states that no man has seen God. How this has become the core issue for discussion shows how fickle minded you are and that you really have nothing relevant to say but argue. The same Moses passage for instance made it clear that Moses never saw God physically face to face. Moses asked to and God declined. Only the gullible choose what they want to believe to create controversy that simply isn't there. All you need is to truly read and be logical/rational.
Bros, you honoured these people and commented here? pls don't dear. you are worth too much to be here.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
HardMirror:

Just curious to know.....
You say you don't fear death....yet you have no pic up. Why not be courageous and stand by your belief openly? I've noticed that the "free-thinkers" in here seem to be hiding ...but can throw out so much behind a computer screen.
Are you afraid of the consequences of Nigerians knowing your beliefs? Do the consequences include death, torment, ostracism etc.
Since there's no God, Heaven, "Hell Fire", ( and nothing is nothing is nothing) then be free, reveal yourself, and face the consequences...be what they may.
If not then, that means, sir, that you exhibit "fear" as well....& perhaps believe in "something".
Fact smiley
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
MZLady39:

You say you don't fear death....yet you have no pic up. Why not be courageous and stand by your belief openly? I've noticed that the "free-thinkers" in here seem to be hiding ...but can throw out so much behind a computer screen.
Are you afraid of the consequences of Nigerians knowing your beliefs? Do the consequences include death, torment, ostracism etc.
Since there's no God, Heaven, "Hell Fire", ( and nothing is nothing is nothing) then be free, reveal yourself, and face the consequences...be what they may.
If not then, that means, sir, that you exhibit "fear" as well....& perhaps believe in "something".
Fact smiley
My pics is not up because I am a business man and I don't want my "hardmirror" life to get mixed up with my "real" life. Not ready for dramas and controversies
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Image123:

Exactly, how do you now feel with this new knowledge?
It is not a new knowledge. What makes God a "he"?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by hahn(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
MZLady39:

Fact smiley

My full name is Onassis Oritsetimeyin Hahn and everyone in my family and extended family know about my atheistic stance. You can check me out on FB with "Onassis Hahn" and I have lots of pictures and you can print one out and take it to your church and pray to your incompetent god to do whatever it can do.

I dare it smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Pastafarian: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
hahn:

My full name is Onassis Oritsetimeyin Hahn and everyone in my family and extended family know about my atheistic stance. You can check me out on FB with "Onassis Hahn" and I have lots of pictures and you can print one out and take it to your church and pray to your incompetent god to do whatever it can do.

I dare it smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by lepasharon(f): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
hahn:

I dare it smiley

Ur a legend grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by lepasharon(f): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
MZLady39:

Fact smiley

My pic is up. Dont forget to leave a like kiss
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by MrMontella(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
MZLady39:

Fact smiley
you just don't get it.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
MZLady39:

Fact smiley
I weep for your level of reasoning oo
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
HardMirror:
It is not a new knowledge. What makes God a "he"?
If it's not new knowledge, why ask?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
analice107:

Bros, you honoured these people and commented here? pls don't dear. you are worth too much to be here.

God hardly leaves us without a witness. The words i speak will judge them, though better still save them. Leave them for me, they know. Thanks
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Image123:

If it's not new knowledge, why ask?
Is it new knowledge that God is "she" in some religions? So what makes God a he? Penis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" / Dealing With Pride As A Christian. / How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.