Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft (4740 Views)

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Image123:

i guess you want Him to be. Well, even Seun the atheist doesn't like to be seen even though he's visible. It takes nothing away from his achievements, plus he has the right. God is a Spirit. The Bible is one, and clearly states that no man has seen God. How this has become the core issue for discussion shows how fickle minded you are and that you really have nothing relevant to say but argue. The same Moses passage for instance made it clear that Moses never saw God physically face to face. Moses asked to and God declined. Only the gullible choose what they want to believe to create controversy that simply isn't there. All you need is to truly read and be logical/rational.

It's not my fault that your bible is so ridden with contradictions that it's credibility is zero. I simply quoted bible verses for you verbatim. If they are inconsistent with other bible verses, it's your bible's fault and the holy spirit who inspired it... Another reason, Christianity is a scam
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 19, 2017
MrMontella:

you just don't get it.

Hi sir,
Maybe you could help me understand...with all due respect.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2017
hahn:

My full name is Onassis Oritsetimeyin Hahn and everyone in my family and extended family know about my atheistic stance. You can check me out on FB with "Onassis Hahn" and I have lots of pictures and you can print one out and take it to your church and pray to your incompetent god to do whatever it can do.

I dare it smiley

Thanks sir for all this info. It's nice to meet you Onassis. However, I just asked about a pic on this site...not FaceBook. But I do thank you for giving me the express permission/opportunity to lift your name up to "Him" in church and out. I will certainly do that (pic) or not. You may not know Him..but He knows you already....
Be careful what you ask for smiley
Take care
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2017
HardMirror:

My pics is not up because I am a business man and I don't want my "hardmirror" life to get mixed up with my "real" life. Not ready for dramas and controversies

Thank you sir for being honest.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2017
adepeter26:

I weep for your level of reasoning oo

So is your pic up?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by orisa37: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Non of the two. I will always use Jesus and His Miracles. Very Potent in my hands.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by hahn(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
MZLady39:

Thanks sir for all this info. It's nice to meet you Onassis. However, I just asked about a pic on this site...not FaceBook. But I do thank you for giving me the express permission/opportunity to lift your name up to "Him" in church and out. I will certainly do that (pic) or not. You may not know Him..but He knows you already....
Be careful what you ask for smiley
Take care

3 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
HardMirror:

Is it new knowledge that God is "she" in some religions?
So what makes God a he?
Penis?

i don't go about asking if gods are shes or hes. You apparently do. Why do you ask if it's not new knowledge?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
randomperson:

It's not my fault that your bible is so ridden with contradictions that it's credibility is zero. I simply quoted bible verses for you verbatim. If they are inconsistent with other bible verses, it's your bible's fault and the holy spirit who inspired it... Another reason, Christianity is a scam

Your rant/argument is unreasonable. You are the one seeing contradiction simply because you don't understand the Bible. Those of us that understand have no problem and see no contradiction. Your God-given commonsense should tell you that is never the meaning as the same Moses immediately went on to ask to see God and was denied. Believe what you want to, it adds and takes nothing away, you remain the grunting, grumbling loser, not me, never God.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by dalaman: 2:47am On May 19, 2017
Image123:

Your rant/argument is unreasonable. You are the one seeing contradiction simply because you don't understand the Bible. Those of us that understand have no problem and see no contradiction. Your God-given commonsense should tell you that is never the meaning as the same Moses immediately went on to ask to see God and was denied. Believe what you want to, it adds and takes nothing away, you remain the grunting, grumbling loser, not me, never God.

Looser of what exactly?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2017
dalaman:

Looser of what exactly?
Of sanity and peace, what else? duh.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by dalaman: 8:42am On May 19, 2017
Image123:

Of sanity and peace, what else? duh.

And you know he has lost sanity and peace because of what?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2017
dalaman:

And you know he has lost sanity and peace because of what?

i don't recall saying that he has. To cut the chase though, fellas usually act like they are losing their sanity and peace in attempt to understand the scriptures. When you fail to follow the path of understanding, and choose to scorn and pick holes, you are on your own. You lose.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by dalaman: 2:15pm On May 19, 2017
Image123:

i don't recall saying that he has. To cut the chase though, fellas usually act like they are losing their sanity and peace in attempt to understand the scriptures. When you fail to follow the path of understanding, and choose to scorn and pick holes, you are on your own. You lose.

You lose because you said so? Even among christians there is no universal understanding and interpretation of scriptures. Most people just interpret scriptures based on their own wimps while laying claim to some elusive holy spirit. Maybe it is you that are constantly fighting for the so called correct interpretation that are not at peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Image123(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2017
dalaman:

You lose because you said so? Even among christians there is no universal understanding and interpretation of scriptures. Most people just interpret scriptures based on their own wimps while laying claim to some elusive holy spirit. Maybe it is you that are constantly fighting for the so called correct interpretation that are not at peace.

i'm at perfect peace. It is folks like you that are eternally asking the same questions without getting anywhere important that i pity. ciao.

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Deicide: 1:24am On May 25, 2017
people would always fall back to reality, That's why we look left and right before we cross the road at that moment of your brain thinking logically God seizes to exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christianity And Intolerance / Burmese Muslims’ Unabated Genocide / Ask For Spiritual Sight By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.