Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement (30587 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by sugarbelly: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-9E-Hmw6K7Dw/WMkhL1hBoqI/AAAAAAAAEdw/y1iYOUNaAoobqZelHKF4BOKCSecjFx1OACLcB/s640/uti-nwachukwu.jpg[/img]

Former BBA star and actor, Uti Nwachukwu , has come out to show support for BBNaija's Tboss, following a video of her which surfaced online, which saw her talking on how she would spend the N25m price money should she win.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRpyKKwAyN3/?taken-by=siruti

Uti, penned a lengthy message in her support which reads thus:

THIS IS WHAT TBOSS REALLY SAID!!!
You see I've been very quiet about BBN @bigbrothernaija2017 cos I honestly have been very busy with Lil time to watch except the clips I SEE ONLINE. SO , NO, I DO NOT HAVE A FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE!
But u see this right here !! I hate injustice !!! I LOATH FALSE accusations!!! Yesterday an edited clip was all over the Internet making it seem like she said .... she will finish 25million naira in a day abi week and she has people with private jets hitting on her (leading the crowd to think she be runz babe wey nor need the money)

THIS IS WICKEDNESS AT ITS PEAK!!! U CAN'T DO THAT TO SOMEONE!!! HOW LOW!!!! BUT U KNOW WHAT. THIS LIFE EHN!...

I keep telling people that Big brother is real life in a box! IT shows you exactly what happens in the world we live in !
U see for someone like me, I always pray that let whatever my enemies plan to make me fall end up being what God uses to promote and elevate me !! IT HAS CONSISTENTLY WORKED FOR ME TILL NOW!!!
I'VE BEEN A VICTIM OF FALSE ACCUSATIONS, LIES AND FALSE TESTIMONIES BY BOTH FRIENEMIES AND ENEMIES .... AND ALL IT DID WAS MAKE MY BRAND BIGGER AND STRONGER!! .
Who ever DID THIS TO THIS GIRL...THERE IS NO WAY THAT PERSONS CANDIDATE WILL WIN THIS GAME UNLESS THEY CONFESS AND APOLOGISE!!! .

All you guys have succeeded in doing is making More people feel SORRY for her and they WILL VOTE ENDLESSLY FOR HER ! .
Again I don't have a favourite in the game BUT I MUST DO MY PART TO MAKE SURE THE TRUTH IS HEARD !!! I HOPE THE SAME BLOGS THAT POSTED THE EDITED CLIP WILL ALSO POST THIS ONE !!! SO TAG THEM!!!!

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/this-is-wickedness-at-its-peak-uti.html

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by sugarbelly: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-fJaG8pSQo9M/WMk6MJAZ8wI/AAAAAAAAOsE/BxFn8YKMH_IqfdRJK9F-h_JzbYoP9QxdACLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

watch video where Tboss made the 'runz girl' statement WATCH IG VIDEO

Uti said the video was edited. do u think so?

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Naij001: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol... This Tboss story no dey get 'the end'? undecided

MEANWHILE

WATCH VIDEO OF BOY AND GIRL CAUGHT DOING IT IN CCTV FOOTAGE. >>>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/shame-boy-and-girl-caught-doing-it-in.html?m=1
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by ring7(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
The hate some people has for Tboss is not here,
Uti you have been there so you know what she meant.
Bloggers killing Nigeria's sinee 49AD

28 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Uti
E be like say you don mu oti
Tboss wet u dey defend no be teetee
She go disgrace you and DA e sori titi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by LAFO: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin

See as Seun go feature this thread or a similar one soon.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by softwerk(f): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Long story!

Did she say it?! YES or NO grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
This fool should shut up

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by zlantanfan: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
the Bisola crew are really out for tboss, the only real girl in that house along Marvis.

The height people would go just to modify a statement

8 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by bestman09(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
n
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by skarz: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
abi he's crushing on tboss

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by blessme2019(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bla Bla Bla about no favourite housemate, but you go ahead defending one, why didn't your defending spirit manifest during the Kemen saga? Mkpo ekpo

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by ekems2017(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Uti why are you defending her? Let her come home come meet her jet owners abeg.

9 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by bewla(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
what can I say
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by chuckdelis: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
what rubbish is he saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Lordsocrates: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
which Kind showbody be our own, someone said that she she didn't come for the money, but for the game, that she has owners of private jets at her beck and call, that she will squander 25million in a week.

what else do you need, ? (She told u she has private jets owners, now she is aspiring for oil blocs owners.. and you are here sweating for her...
which level of normal, non runs-girls Nigerian squanders 25million in a week ?
Uti abeg abeg....jus swerve.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by sirusX(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
skarz:
abi he's crushing on tboss
I wonder oo. He no talk for Kemen own

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by seangy4konji: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
i agree...

what did girl only said was she would finish the 25 million on all the plans she has on ground...

people wicked though.

8 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by ifyalways(f): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
E be like say na Uti link Tboss take reach BBN .

Tboss is my girl and the most hated housemate in the house but damn, the girl sometimes makes it easy for her frenemies.

She just never knows when to ignore, stoop to conquer and pick her battles wisely.

Anyways have you voted for Tboss today?

Sms TBoss to 32052. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by spartan117(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
The Master Chief was here
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by skarz: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
sirusX:
I wonder oo. He no talk for Kemen own
UTI mumu die grin

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
This idiioot did not stand up for Kemel when he was disqualified. Now he's barking like rabid dog

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Okiajnr(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some people just carry the matter for head like say na pure water them wan sell.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by pinkpant: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
This fool should shut up
Stop calling someone fool

7 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
who u be to defend Tboss...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by AfonjaBoston: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
kateskitty:
Please O somebody should help me with small money
It's very easy now to transfer money
Even Google has joined the money transfer gang
Gmail on Android now lets you send and request money
http://syberkart.com/blog/gmail-on-android-now-lets-send-request-money/

Go find work you be Stephanie Otobo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Pastis: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
And why is he trying so hard to say he doesn't have a favourite candidate, where was he when Kemen was evicted on unfounded accusations. You hate injustice my yansh. Park well abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by kateskitty(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Go find work you be Stephanie Otobo
You give me work angry
I'm working here grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by AfonjaBoston: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
kateskitty:

You give me work angry
I'm working here grin

Kate give me your kitty and I will give you money

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Neddstark: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Uti is one of Nollywood's renowned gays. He should change for the better

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by kateskitty(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Kate give me your kitty and I will give you money
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Dressed Up As A Lady, Twerks On Set (Pix) / Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.