Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Naive ( Novel) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naive ( Novel) (66451 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Based on a true life story....

This is a thrilogy of three different girls who later grew into beautiful and powerful women. The story talks about the naivety and innocence of the young girls and how the men they gave their hearts to took advantage of them. Only the first story is a based on a true life story while the second story is completely fiction and the third part is a faction.

The First Story_ Naïve (Free and on every site)

The Second Story_ Green (For Sale)

The third story_ (On my website alone, www.bibijay.com.ng)

Synopsis

Naïve is the story of a young fourteen years old girl who was entrusted into the care of their parish priest. That was the beginning of a painful, emotional and traumatizing journey for her, he abused her sexually, physically and emotionally until the hunted became the hunter.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by xaviercasmir(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
following
Re: Naive ( Novel) by comelyJummy(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Patiently waiting for update. What's happening to Life the way I see it.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
comelyJummy:
Patiently waiting for update. What's happening to Life the way I see it.

That one is on hold for now o. Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Rhayne(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
*grabs popcorn and icecream,settles on a comfortable beanbag* oya,let's go there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Maltaleeza(f): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Following bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wow Am Nt Late. Anoda Blockbuster 4rm Bibijay Herself. Let Me Jejele Grab My Popcorn And Wine.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by fidek(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nice one dear. . .
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Olabantu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wow...thank God i made it here on time b4 it gets too much for me...abeg i don mark register finish make i sharpaly buy guguru and epa for dat side....make nobody take ma space oooo
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ego2(f): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
following
Re: Naive ( Novel) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Am here wit u ah ain't goin eniwhere i dey follow dix like twitter hadampson naso a new stori haz bin estabilished by 1 ov a kind BBJ
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Hadampson(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Am here wit u ah ain't goin eniwhere i dey follow dix like twitter hadampson naso a new stori haz bin estabilished by 1 ov a kind BBJ
I don land o, i stand gidigba nothing do me...thanks for the invite alamiendagash..

Bibijay123 ride on
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Hadampson(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Harameede99, queenitee, samyfreshsmooth, funmilayojummy, spdazzy, come and see what sister bibijay123 is doing... gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by yusufibrahim(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Harameede99, queenitee, samyfreshsmooth, funmilayojummy, spdazzy, come and see what sister bibijay123 is doing... gringrin
I no get invitation o can I come read
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Hadampson(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2017
yusufibrahim:
I no get invitation o can I come read
Sorry..Ahah why not.. It's a free world nah
Re: Naive ( Novel) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Hadampson:

Présent chéri
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bakeuhappy: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2017
@bibijay123 I'm present o. Let me grab a chair..waiting wink
Re: Naive ( Novel) by LitQueen(f): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Waiting for the story. And please update Blue
Re: Naive ( Novel) by harameede99(f): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hadampson:
here i cum hunnie anyrefreshment?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Hadampson(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
harameede99:
here i cum hunnie anyrefreshment?
angry No refreshment till samyfreshsmooth comes back.. LecheM please do u have samy's number??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Copyright2017@Gaglo Blessing.

Although this is a true life story, the names of characters and places have been changed. If any name is the same as that of anyone living or dead, it is purely coincidental. Do not copy without my permission.

Email: blessinggaglo@yahoo.com

Sometimes the people we love and trust are actually the ones who stabs us in the back.....

Chapter One

My name is Lisa Okoro, this story took root when I was fourteen years old. Just like every other Fourteen year old Nigerian girl child from a catholic home, I attended mass with my parents. My parents were not fanatics but they were strict adherents of the catholic rules and regulations and they held the reverend fathers in high esteem. We lived in a four bedroom apartment in Lagos state and we were a family of six. I was the last child so I was treated specially because of that. I was a day student in a private secondary school near my home and I kept my grades up despite being pampered by my parents. At the time this story took place, my mother was working in another state. But my father tried his best for us, he was a good man and a loving father.

Every Sunday morning in my home was a buzz of activity as we all scramble to be the first to get ready for church. We would all hurry up our chores, most time we end up making a mess of the house. Ours was a loving and sweet home, we never lacked for anything. I wasn’t close to my siblings because I was the last child and they were far older than I was. But sometimes we had fun together and we all dined together.

I parted the curtains of the living room, peering outside. A frisson of excitement ran along my nerves and my hand absentmindedly reached for the rosary around my neck. A grey colored Toyota car rolled into our compound and I saw immediate older sister, Nkechi, sitting beside the man on the wheel. The man on the wheel wasn’t just any man. He was a gifted priest in our parish, he was jovial and friendly with everybody. He was also respected and loved by many. Most especially my father, who wouldn’t say a word without the mention of Father Kenneth. Unlike the other priests, he wasn’t old. He was in his thirties then, I would presume.

He had delivered the possessed and troubled so many times and he had healed so many too. Although he was just transferred to St. Gabriel Catholic Church, he was by far the most popular of all the priests. Ever since he came to St. Gabriel, his ideas had really impacted on the church and her members. He had also assisted so many families financially, although he hadn’t made a show of it. He also started ‘spiritual guidance’. Spiritual guidance was a form of spiritual counselling and bible study. He spent his free time going to the homes of the members of the church. He would spent time counselling the whole family and they would also have a bible study. This even endeared him more to people as he had impacted positively in so many homes. This Sunday was my family’s turn for ‘spiritual guidance.’ He also held deliverance vigil where the lord worked mightily through him.

Father Kenneth parked the car. He and Nkechi, my sister alighted from the car. My sister caught me spying on them and she stuck her tongue out at me. I grinned and stuck out mine too.

“Lisa, have you swept the living room?” Daddy asked.

I was supposed to tidy up the living room but I got carried away doing my assignment. I threw my assignment book on the couch and hurried away to get a broom. I made a swift work of tidying up the living room before the door to the living room was thrown open. I made a dash for the kitchen and dumped the broom on the floor. As the door opened, I caught sight of the other members of our church sitting outside. They had all followed us home after mass, when it was announced that Father Kenneth was visiting our home.

Father Kenneth was a tall, dark skinned man. He wasn’t skinny and neither was he fat. He looked quite healthy and a bit robust. He had the gift of deliverance and healing; which made him the people’s favorite. It seems everyone was either in need of deliverance or healing. Even some healthy and wealthy members of the church had also followed us back home. It made me wonder exactly what they needed again. Nkechi was grinning from ear to ear as she ushered him in like a demigod into our almost tidy living room. She had gone to pick him some bus stops away from our home because he didn’t know the way to our home.

“Welcome Father Kenneth,” Daddy beamed, the smile on his face could light up the sky.

The reverend smiled, “Thank you, you have a beautiful home.”

Daddy laughed heartily. Our home was a modest bungalow building but we kept it neat.

“Welcome Father,” I said, smiling.

Father Kenneth turned to look at me. He smiled briefly and turned back to my father. “Who is this little one?”

“She’s my daughter, Lisa. Lisa go and call Chidera and Emeka. Tell them Father is here. Nkechi go bring some refreshments for father.”

“Oh don’t bother about that,” Father Kenneth replied, taking his seat.

“Nne go nau!” Daddy shooed Nkechi in the direction of the kitchen. “Lisa go call your siblings.”

“Nne, you can walk back home.” Daddy said, “I have to wait behind for a meeting. You go home so that you can help Chidera make lunch.”

It was a sunny bright day and we just finished mass. Nkechi was nowhere to be found and daddy had to wait behind in the church for a meeting.

“Papa Emeka!” A family friend waved at us.

“My brother!” daddy waved back and started in the other man’s direction. He looked back at me, “Lisa, you can go home.”

“Ok Sir,” I replied and headed for the church gate.

“Hey! Nkechi’s sister!” Someone shouted. “Dora! Dora!”

I looked back. It was one of the altar boys. I waited for him to catch up with me.

“Dora,” he said breathlessly. “Father asked me to call you.”

“It’s Lisa.” I corrected, “Which of the Fathers?”

“Father Kenneth. He was at your place yesterday.”

My face lit up. “Where is he?”

“Come with me,” the altar boy said, “There are so many people waiting to see him so you have to exercise patience.”

I followed the altar boy to the back of the church building where Father Kenneth had his office. There were truly so many people waiting to see him. I found a chair and sat down. After about an hour of waiting, my name was called and I got up. I knocked on the door before entering.

He looked up and gave me a smile. “Smallie, how’re you?”

“Good afternoon sir, I am fine.”

“Sit down.” He said and tore out a white sheet. He scribbled something down on it and handed it to me.

I accepted the sheet and stared at it. He had written a GSM number on it.

“That is my line. Call me, there’s something I want to tell you but I am very busy now.”

tbc

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by empress101(f): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
following
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Domance: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
following bibi, right on time.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by AlamienDagash(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
IMPRESSIVE Father kenneth hope d smell of d rats i don smell iz nt 4rm u. TREMENDIOUS BBJ u got it. I mean u've got one ov d piece among heaven's novel.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by crazygod(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Now I'm interested. This is going to be another epic write up. I can sense it. Bibijay123 slays. She does no wrong. kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Missmossy(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Following, keep it coming.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
crazygod:

Now I'm interested. This is going to be another epic write up. I can sense it. Bibijay123 slays. She does no wrong. kiss

Lol thanks. Pls unquote it. I won't be able to take it down again.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by dominique(f): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's another one by the super talented Bibijay smiley

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Adesina12: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
What is the mission of father k?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Milliano007(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
mami hope I didn't come late to school today.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
nice place to chill and relax. nice story too. *hiding my face from the crowds*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions / Baggage Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.