Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Naive ( Novel) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naive ( Novel) (66446 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ifecoded:

Apology accepted..
You are appreciated dear.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ifecoded(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
xprezz02:
no oh..she has to update d second one ist b4 we 4give her
Can you imagine, this babe just use one update tie person down.
In fact, where is that koboko?

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Precial419: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2017
bibijay123:

why do you ask?
cos dose things u r putin there sound so absurd. i knw priest do hav gfs but staying in their living quaters wit skimpy clothes is different
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Precial419:

cos dose things u r putin there sound so absurd. i knw priest do hav gfs but staying in their living quaters wit skimpy clothes is different

The prologue of this story says it was a true event.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2017
Ifecoded:

Can you imagine, this babe just use one update tie person down.
In fact, where is that koboko?

lol no , you will get the second today

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Ifecoded:
Can you imagine, this babe just use one update tie person down. In fact, where is that koboko?
u see y I said we shouldn't forgive her??

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2017
bibijay123:

lol no , you will get the second today
u have to give us five updates 2day,shikena!
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Precial419: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
bibijay123:

The prologue of this story says it was a true event.
So u r tryin to say u did nt add anything at all
Re: Naive ( Novel) by tunjilomo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ok,the story correlates with the title,aunty Bibijay I am thinking you shoud publish this book in hard copy,it will really change someone's life.
Nice story.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ifecoded(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
xprezz02:
u see y I said we shouldn't forgive her??
Hmmm, I seeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Naive ( Novel) by smokeydrinky: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Precial419:

I find this story difficult to read. Not because I'm Catholic...not as a defense to the bad eggs among reverend fathers, but because I haven't heard of a rev. Fr having a girlfriend ND flaunting it openly in the parish house ND church and still remain a rev fr. Ha!! !!!!!

But I love anything from the stables of bibijay so I ll keep forcing myself to continue reading

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Precial419: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
smokeydrinky:

I find this story difficult to read. Not because I'm Catholic...not as a defense to the bad eggs among reverend fathers, but because I haven't heard of a rev. Fr having a girlfriend ND flaunting it openly in the parish house ND church and still remain a rev fr. Ha!! !!!!!

But I love anything from the stables of bibijay so I ll keep forcing myself to continue reading
THANKS 4 UNDASTANIN

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Precial419: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
smokeydrinky:

THANKS FOR UR UNDASTANDIN

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
smokeydrinky:

Well from what i have observed about people, when it comes to religion most people try as much as possible to deny the possibility of something happening even though deep down they know its true and they also know it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
tunjilomo:
Ok,the story correlates with the title,aunty Bibijay I am thinking you shoud publish this book in hard copy,it will really change someone's life.
Nice story.

Thanks.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
bibijay123:

Well from what i have observed about people, when it comes to religion most people try as much as possible to deny the possibility of something happening even though deep down they know its true and they also know it happens.

I support what smokeydrinky said even if they (Rev. Father) v a girlfriend, they can't bring them or even allow them to sleep over in the Parish house talk more of flaunting them. He's not the only priest in the house or don't they have parishioners that visit.

I believe the person that told you this added Maggi and pepper

6 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:

I support what smokeydrinky said even if they (Rev. Father) v a girlfriend, they can't bring them or even allow them to sleep over in the Parish house talk more of flaunting them. He's not the only priest in the house or don't they have parishioners that visit.

I believe the person that told you this added Maggi and pepper

Okay sis

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
crazygod:

Lol.
@bibijay123...... Welcome back dear

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
*Continues*

I went back to Lagos few days later and I missed him terribly. Thoughts of him sneaked up on me every now and then, sometimes I found myself worrying about him. I yearned to be back with him, to hear his voice and spend time with him. I called him often and I did most of the calling but I understood he didn't call often because he was a very busy person. I never got tired of hearing his voice and I was so miserable in Lagos. My heart belonged to him and wherever your heart belongs is your home. I no longer wanted to be at home, I wanted to be with him. I didn’t realize what it was then but I guess it was love or something close to it. That was the first time I would ever feel so strongly about someone else, he was my first love.

I was very excited when I went back to Ibadan two weeks later. He helped me to settle in into my hostel despite his busy schedule. I went to see him few days to my matriculation to inform him.

“Lisa,” he started, “I won’t be able to make it.”

My heart dropped. I was new in the city and I had no friends or family there. He was the closest thing I had to a family there but he also said he won’t be able to make it.

“I will try to make it though” He said. “I promise.”

My face lit up immediately and I was happy. He had promised to come and I knew he would keep to it.

On the day of the matriculation, I woke up very happy. I stayed close to the school gate, so that I would be able to locate him as he was entering. I waited, eagerly, all smiles. I could see other students with their love ones and families, my parents couldn’t make it because of the distance but I knew Father Kenneth would be there for me.

“Lisa!”

I looked back and saw Sharon, his niece and another lady. They both ran to me and hugged me. I was very excited, I embraced them back, wondering where he was.

“Lisa, we have been searching for you everywhere.” Sharon said, “This is Caro, she’s father’s friend.”

“Welcome Aunty,” i said.

“Thank you Lisa, Happy Matriculation.”

“Thank you,” I said. “Where is…”

“He couldn’t make it so he sent us.” Caro replied.

I felt something stir in my heart for him. I knew then that he also felt the same way I did about him. He couldn’t make it but he was caring enough to send someone. I was over the moon and I suddenly started laughing; happily. He loved me, he cared, he was sweet and I was happy that he was mine.

Tbc

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by smokeydrinky: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
bibijay123:

I do not deny that something like that can happen. Infact, my husband told me of a priest in the north that raped a young parishioner.

What I find difficult to believe is him having a relationship and flaunting it to the whole world. During my teenage years, I was quite active in church ND so, I know that A high percent of parish house visitors are females but I have never heard that a priest had a gf that everyone knew about. It would have been a different thing if they were dating but trying to hide it even though people suspected .

More ink bibijay, I'm an ardent follower.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
smokeydrinky:

I do not deny that something like that can happen. Infact, my husband told me of a priest in the north that raped a young parishioner.

What I find difficult to believe is him having a relationship and flaunting it to the whole world. During my teenage years, I was quite active in church ND so, I know that A high percent of parish house visitors are females but I have never heard that a priest had a gf that everyone knew about. It would have been a different thing if they were dating but trying to hide it even though people suspected .

More ink bibijay, I'm an ardent follower.

Alright but things do happen in this world, so i wasn't surprised grin Thanks sis.

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by tunjilomo(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Tbc....................
Ok,happy matriculation from here also.
Aunty Bibi thanks for the update,more juice to your devices,at least am not lying.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
tunjilomo:
Tbc....................
Ok,happy matriculation from here also.
Aunty Bibi thanks for the update,more juice to your devices,at least am not lying.

lol

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by vandops10(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
That's how u left me out on all ur New stories
Wehdonema
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
vandops10:
That's how u left me out on all ur New stories
Wehdonema

Awww no vex bro

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ifecoded(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
bibijay123:

Awww no vex bro
Hmmmmm, update don turn government workers salary now, always looking 4ward to it...... issorite.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:08am On Apr 30, 2017
weldone dear,nice story,let me take a seat
Re: Naive ( Novel) by vivienD: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
waiting to see the end of dis
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
Chapter Six

After my matriculation I moved to the school campus, but I visited him every two weeks. I would stay the weekend and go back to school either on Monday or Tuesday morning. I didn’t make any friend because I did not want them getting curious about where I spent my weekend. Sometimes I yearn to let people close to me but I couldn’t because I didn’t want to risk jeopardizing my relationship with Father Kenneth.

My room mates thought I was visiting my boyfriend while some thought I was doing runs hence the secrecy. Whenever they talked about their boyfriends I listen and never contribute. Oh how i also long to be able to talk about the man I love, how good he was to me and how much love he showed me.

There were times I went to visit him and i met girls with him but I never thought anything of it. Maybe he was having an affair with them, I don’t know but he treated me like I was the only woman in his life. But something happened which should have opened my eyes to see who he really was but atlas it didn’t.

I missed my period in October. I was wise enough to know what that meant and it shook me to the marrows of my bone. I was scared and I tried to reach him on phone but I couldn’t get him because network was bad. I was already in my second semester by this time and few weeks shy of my seventeenth birthday. Examination was also going on so I couldn’t leave school to go see him. When I finished my last paper, I packed a bag and left school. The security men knew me so they let me in and welcomed me.

“Is Father Kenneth around?” I asked.

“No, He has traveled for a retreat.” The security man replied.

No wonder I couldn’t reach him on phone I thought worriedly. This wasn’t how I envisioned everything. I was given a room to stay until he comes back because they knew I was ‘related’ to him but I wasn’t allowed to roam about the premises. Each day I spent there, waiting for his return felt like a million years.

TBC

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:12am On May 05, 2017
Ifecoded:

Hmmmmm, update don turn government workers salary now, always looking 4ward to it...... issorite.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bossy512(f): 9:12am On May 05, 2017
Nice update sister, well done and more inspiration
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:48pm On May 05, 2017
bossy512:
Nice update sister, well done and more inspiration

Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions / Baggage Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.