Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,524 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? (10513 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Being A Banker / What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Oba1ni(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by vikeyz(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2017
work from home like me. Chk my signature ASAP
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by xender(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2017
talkofnaija:
For a few years now, I've been working from home, despite the fact that I'm a student. My 100 level days was the only time I requested my parents to send me allowance or my school fees.

I started doing that myself since 200 level till my final year, through some major online business.

OP, for me to sponsor myself for 3 years, paying a school fees that is a little above 100k. I belive you should know that's quiet profitable. undecided

MEANWHILE

WATCH VIDEO OF BOY AND GIRL CAUGHT DOING IT IN CCTV FOOTAGE. >>>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/shame-boy-and-girl-caught-doing-it-in.html?m=1
please how did you do it and what job pls
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by talkofnaija: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2017
xender:
please how did you do it and what job pls

I'm a blogger. And Internet marketer
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Zdoh(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The company I work for doesn't have a Nigerian presence so you can't apply but I could work out of Nigeria if I chose. Just need power and high speed data.

They do have offices in India though angry
Can you work that for me?
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by xender(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2017
talkofnaija:

can you trow more light on internet marketing or post a link where I can read about it
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Yteflon(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2017
talkofnaija:
For a few years now, I've been working from home, despite the fact that I'm a student. My 100 level days was the only time I requested my parents to send me allowance or my school fees.

I started doing that myself since 200 level till my final year, through some major online business.

OP, for me to sponsor myself for 3 years, paying a school fees that is a little above 100k. I belive you should know that's quiet profitable. undecided

MEANWHILE

WATCH VIDEO OF BOY AND GIRL CAUGHT DOING IT IN CCTV FOOTAGE. >>>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/shame-boy-and-girl-caught-doing-it-in.html?m=1
what Business is that?
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Sard(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2017
... cry...
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by wasolad01: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
nd ur kids or wife, wnt they be a distraction to u?

That's where self-discipline and focus come in.
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Daddi: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I work 3 days from home.

I have coworkers that live in Mexico and just come into the office two days a week. Sometimes I wish Nigeria was closer as there's nothing stopping me from living in Nigeria and still keeping my US job.
this is not the first time I've heard of work at home stuffs, been tried many to no avail, apart from blogging which I've tried to do but not succeeding. What I've seen are people selling e-books, at the end of it its running in circles nothing comes out. I'm in Jos, anybody that have a practical way I'll gladly like been put through. Thanks. @nmreports, @talkofnaija if there's a practical way of this I'll like to be put through. Thanks
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by JohnieWalker(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
I sight @mullah123. . longest time bro
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Khrixxx(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2017
MLM has been saving ma Ass and has kicked me out from brokenness!! I don't mean doze trending ones oo...

This one is tha Latest!
I count shout folks
ksteven710atgeemaildotcum
FINANCIALLY STABILITY!!!!
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Gegz(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2017
I work with nestle and my office gives me the chance to work from home. That's cos I sometimes work on Sundays too. Been a great working experience.
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Khrixxx(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2017
xender:
can you trow more light on internet marketing or post a link where I can read about it

Bro Nothing like MLM! its d best and the most Lucrative internet investment you can ever venture into! esp wen no buying and selling is involved

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by benheart(f): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Pls I want to work at home..give us the details please
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Spreadout: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2017
AWESOME

I have coworkers that live in Mexico and just come into the office two days a week. Sometimes I wish Nigeria was closer as there's nothing stopping me from living in Nigeria and still keeping my US job. [/quote]
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by bamasite(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2017
There are many legit and profitable work at home jobs right now. Copywriting seems the most common and easiest
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Occurstaem(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The company I work for doesn't have a Nigerian presence so you can't apply but I could work out of Nigeria if I chose. Just need power and high speed data.

They do have offices in India though angry
Please, help this little brother?
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by dbynonetwork: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2017
aragon4realz:
I do that and am still doing it

How please?.
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by dbynonetwork: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2017
talkofnaija:

Does internet marketing also mean affiliate marketing?.
I am about to resign from my stressful 7am-6pm job and take an online job. I have been trying to train my self... What do u think?

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Bamidele539: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I work 3 days from home.

I have coworkers that live in Mexico and just come into the office two days a week. Sometimes I wish Nigeria was closer as there's nothing stopping me from living in Nigeria and still keeping my US job.
boss i dnt mind following your footsteps working from home, i have always like to be independent especially over the internet, because i dont need to rush daily going to the office/workplace at 8am, putting cloths am not so comfortable with, but when am home i wil be comfortable and relaxed carrying out my task joyfully, boss be of a kind heart to PM or mail me directly{bamidele539@gmail.com} i wil be expecting a response from you.
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by sharpwriter(m): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I work 3 days from home.

Pls, sir...what do you do in the US? dont be angry for this questn.
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by olureignforever: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2017
talkofnaija:

How did you go about it.
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Jimmyo3(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Khrixxx:
MLM has been saving ma Ass and has kicked me out from brokenness!! I don't mean doze trending ones oo...

This one is tha Latest!
I count shout folks
ksteven710atgeemaildotcum
FINANCIALLY STABILITY!!!!
What is MLM

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by dailyodds: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
A big thanks to God almighty for yesterday's big win. Congrats to my new customers that won with me too. today's game now available. See image below for contact details if interested. serious minded and high stakers only..

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
JohnieWalker:
I sight @mullah123. .
longest time bro
Na so! How things now. Your service ar u thru?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? / My Career Dilemma / B.sc In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.