Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? (10516 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Being A Banker / What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by sunmarouk(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
talkofnaija:
For a few years now, I've been working from home, despite the fact that I'm a student. My 100 level days was the only time I requested my parents to send me allowance or my school fees.

I started doing that myself since 200 level till my final year, through some major online business.

OP, for me to sponsor myself for 3 years, paying a school fees that is a little above 100k. I belive you should know that's quiet profitable. undecided

MEANWHILE

WATCH VIDEO OF BOY AND GIRL CAUGHT DOING IT IN CCTV FOOTAGE. >>>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/shame-boy-and-girl-caught-doing-it-in.html?m=1

pls, PM me, i want to know what job u do from home. am very interested, but dont know what exactly. ur assistance, pls & God will really bless u more
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by JohnieWalker(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
MULLAH123:
Na so! How things now. Your service ar u thru?
not yet bro still in Zaria
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by GreatManBee: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Negotiate:
I work from home and earn as much as I need.

It takes a lot but you gotta be smart... You need to have some cash stash, be resourceful, always have eyes for what's up... And if you're a blogger, you can earn as much by just staying home and spamming the fvck outta nairaland
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by jimb(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=talkofnaija post=54633652]For a few years now, I've been working from home, despite the fact that I'm a student. My 100 level days was the only time I requested my parents to send me allowance or my school fees.

I started doing that myself since 200 level till my final year, through some major online business.

OP, for me to sponsor myself for 3 years, paying a school fees that is a little above 100k. I belive you should know that's quiet profitable. undecided

Please which business is that ? ,I want to quit my job and work fully from the comfortnof my bedroom
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by xender(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Khrixxx:

Bro Nothing like MLM! its d best and the most Lucrative internet investment you can ever venture into! esp wen no buying and selling is involved
trow more light please or post a link where I can read about it..
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
vaicprojec:
I really want to work from home because I find most people to be annoying, I enjoy my alone time, and if I get got to get dressed then I don't want to go somewhere I don't want to be... I want to wear the clothes I like, not have to pretend to like people that I don't like, and most of all I like being at home where everything I like can be found.
We have the same thing in common! Both not every dream comes true

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by phiszo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
MLM is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by jetroolowole(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
phiszo:
MLM is the way forward
That is what I am currently on now. I will soon release my book Introduction To The Ultimate Guide To Your First Million In Network Marketing!
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by montezz(f): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
I am a fashion designer....when I couldn't raise enough capital to rent a shop(my dream shop) I decided to clear one room at home, decorated and arranged it to my taste. It has been so amazing. Money coming....I have no cause to worry or pretend over anything. I call the shots.

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2017
sharpwriter:

Pls, sir...what do you do in the US? dont be angry for this questn.

I support an electronic medical record system for a major healthcare organization.

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Zdoh:
Can you work that for me?

You'll have to have at least a US work permit.
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Gegz:
I work with nestle and my office gives me the chance to work from home. That's cos I sometimes work on Sundays too. Been a great working experience.

That's a great company right there, outstanding benefits smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Occurstaem:

Please, help this little brother?

Work from home is available ONLY to specific departments in my organization and you'll have to have at least a US work permit.
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Bamidele539:
boss i dnt mind following your footsteps working from home, i have always like to be independent especially over the internet, because i dont need to rush daily going to the office/workplace at 8am, putting cloths am not so comfortable with, but when am home i wil be comfortable and relaxed carrying out my task joyfully, boss be of a kind heart to PM or mail me directly{-@gmail.com} i wil be expecting a response from you.

Are you in the US?
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 17, 2017
If you're currently employed in Nigeria, then ask yourself this question.

Can I do 100% of the work I did last month at home?

If the answer is yes then approach your Manager/HR and open a dialogue.

If you work for yourself, then do a due diligence on how you can leverage the opportunity to work from home.

And guys, please don't fall for MLM. It's like having sex without using protection, you know she'll get pregnant one day and then kasala go bust wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Zdoh(m): 6:20am On Mar 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You'll have to have at least a US work permit.
Ha!!!
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by jurist21(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
talkofnaija:
For a few years now, I've been working from home, despite the fact that I'm a student. My 100 level days was the only time I requested my parents to send me allowance or my school fees.

MEANWHILE

WATCH VIDEO OF BOY AND GIRL CAUGHT DOING IT IN CCTV FOOTAGE. >>>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/shame-boy-and-girl-caught-doing-it-in.html?m=1
boss what business where u doing?
I would love to live like you
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Bamidele539: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Are you in the US?
nope i am ryt here in Lagos Nig. That shuld not stop me 4rm working 4rm home in as much as it has to do with the WEB
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bamidele539:
nope i am ryt here in Lagos Nig. That shuld not stop me 4rm working 4rm home in as much as it has to do with the WEB

Then you can't follow my footsteps if you're not in the US and with work permit.

Maybe you can try Fiverr.

I'm also developing [url]eLanceNG.Com[/url]
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Bamidele539: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Then you can't follow my footsteps if you're not in the US and with work permit.

Maybe you can try Fiverr.

I'm also developing [url]eLanceNG.Com[/url]
why not, if not, i can always follow your footsteps as long as you will give me guidelines........
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Occurstaem(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Work from home is available ONLY to specific departments in my organization and you'll have to have at least a US work permit.
Okay Sir.
That one is extreme, I am only a small boy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Occurstaem(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please Sir, can you help me in any other way?
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Khrixxx(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
xender:
trow more light please or post a link where I can read about it..

Make a research on it Bro, NL deh frustrate my posts!!
You can hit me up if you have interest in venturing into it +2348151051044
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Khrixxx(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jimmyo3:
What is MLM
Just try one out bro.... and harvest in millions in 6months time! I'm just a month old and on my way to half of a million
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by Jimmyo3(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Khrixxx:

Just try one out bro.... and harvest in millions in 6months time!
I'm just a month old and on my way to half of a million
what is it all about? how does it work? and you didn't tell me what MLM is
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by decode55(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
CassieV:
I'm an introvert so I'll like to work from home but it will get boring too.
I think it's better to go out, see people, breath in fresh air. That way you won't stay cooped up all the time.

Hello introvert, grin
Re: Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? by karbie(f): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? / My Career Dilemma / Download Free Petroleum Reservoir Simulation Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.