Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland (2879 Views)

Best Romance Book Ever / L. Ron Hubbard's Writers Of The Future Contest / Best Romance Story U Have Read On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Divepen1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
So in other to make people know go for their best choices we are making a list of writers of the different genres on Nairaland and we need your help. just drop your name ( if you write Romance) or the name of any author you know in that:

I'll not need to define romance na una know am. oya common let's go
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Divepen1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Repogirl
Bibijay123
Audreytimms
Tiffanyj

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Divepen1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chumzypinky
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Divepen1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
chipappi

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Divepen1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
candy
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Divepen1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tmdavidwest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by bibijay123(f): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nitefury

4 Likes

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by TMDavidWest(f): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divepen1:
Tmdavidwest

WOW! That's a shocker from you, Divepen1. Many thanks for the honour smiley

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by TMDavidWest(f): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
I want to drop my own to.................................... TMDavidWest: romancing them like no other grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Hadampson(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Angelinastto
chumzypinky
marianneada
obimgbo
bibijay123
dasilver20
bibi294
Rachealfst
TMdavidwest
Solomonbrown64

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Chumzypinky(f): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divepen1:
Chumzypinky

uhm, my best romance writer is Nnnena, Audreytimms and TMDavidWest? Yes, TMDavidWest...

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Mobecs(f): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
TiffanyJ,
AudreyTimms,
Safarigirl,
Repogirl,
SheWrites,..............in no particular other, though TiffanyJ dey always 'make me fall in love'...(in dbanj's voice).

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by JeffreyJames(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
TMDavidWest:
I want to drop my own to.................................... TMDavidWest: romancing them like no other grin

For my side na only you be your rival!..No other!! grin
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by cutediva87(f): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
glowing scenes
audreytimms
repogirl
tifanyj
chumzypinky
in that order, meanwhile been bibijay is one of my fav writer but I can't classify her stories, but they are always real as real can be.
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
AudreyTimms Repogirl sad (Only God knows when her next update will be undecided) Skarlett(Madam just follow Buhari go vacation lipsrsealed) TMDavidWest Bibijay123 Candy
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Kusibe77(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
audreytms repogurl fiyahh glownscene

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by TMDavidWest(f): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
JeffreyJames:

For my side na only you be your rival!..No other!! grin

You know it, bro grin
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Cheriepet: 12:28am On Mar 17, 2017
TMDavidWest
Repogirl
Audreytimms
Safarigirl

but my 'bestest' of all best is TMDavidWest. She does romance like no other.... Mama P I twale ooooooo
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by drewsman: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
chumzypinky is DA best jor
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by tijehi(f): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
I n this order

TM David-West
Audrey Timm
Glowingscene
Chumzypinky....and

Others
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by TMDavidWest(f): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Cheriepet:
TMDavidWest
Repogirl
Audreytimms
Safarigirl

but my 'bestest' of all best is TMDavidWest. She does romance like no other.... Mama P I twale ooooooo

Cherie love, missing you like I always do *muah*
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by emerich(m): 1:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Twaci forever, dat babe is da bomb, was able to get a girl friend courtesy of her write up. ''Diary of a Nymphomaniac''. She is nairaland's finest.
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by refiner(f): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2017
emerich:
Twaci forever, dat babe is da bomb, was able to get a girl friend courtesy of her write up. ''Diary of a Nymphomaniac''. She is nairaland's finest.
grin...i love her write up too...she's good

TMDavidwest...
Bibijay123...u gat a secret admirer here...her works gat me glued to my phone for hours...pls try and finish that comedy drama.

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Twaci(f): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2017
emerich:
Thanks dear, it's my pleasurekiss

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Twaci(f): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2017
refiner:

TMDavidwest...
Bibijay123...u gat a secret admirer here...her works gat me glued to my phone for hours...pls try and finish that comedy drama.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by bibijay123(f): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
refiner:

TMDavidwest...

Lol thanks. I will do my best to update the comedy drama as soon as I can.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Audr eyTimms
Repog irl sad (Only God knows when her next update will be undecided)
Skarle tt(Madam just follow Buhari go vacation lipsrsealed)
TMDavidW est
Bibi jay123
C andy

as the people wey get my phone collect am, wetin I go do grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2017
skarlett:

as the people wey get my phone collect am, wetin I go do grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked Them collect 'their' phone
Why you sef collect another person phone undecided undecided.

On a serious note, can't you track it, or is there any other way to get it?
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by holufunmie(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
rachaelfst
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Iamcyborg(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
AudreyTimms, Repogirl and TMDavidWest
Re: Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
yorhmienerd:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Them collect 'their' phone
Why you sef collect another person phone undecided undecided.

On a serious note, can't you track it, or is there any other way to get it?

Theres no way oh, just going to get another phone and try to get back my stories from what I've written here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrow Of God Hits The Stage / Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media / Get Updates About Your Favourite Missing Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.