Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) (52295 Views)

See The 24-Year-Old Young Lady That Wins Seat In Kenyan Parliament (photos) / Mother Beats Son In Kenyan Parliamentary Election (pics) / 20-year-old Model Contesting In The Upcoming Elections In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Kinghenreey: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Menhn naso the lady go just pack all the men's votes.

Campaign money too no fit be issues as there would be plenty angel Donators grin
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by ESDKING: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kylekent59:
Again. Hahahahaha
Lolz
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Estellar: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sijo01:
Is she a member of the Pleasure Party cheesy
Hahahahaha afi pleasure party na
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by onyeezeigbo: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Obama's daughters have finally back to Kenya grin
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
She's there already
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by dragonking3: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
She already has my vote cheesy cheesy
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by dadavivo: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
joowealth:
where is that lil wayn pic (OLOSHO)
I pray people say same to your sisters too.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
pmud11:
but Sarah Jibril fine pass her, why she no win lipsrsealed
You can't compare na grin
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
She looks 30
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by anonimi: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by hardbody: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
All of you saying she has won already, I hope you understand that she is not going to compete in a beauty pageant. It has to do with election, manifesto, test of popularity of planned state policies, etc.

Recall when George Opong Weah contested Liberian presidency, most people assumed that his larger than life success in world of football will earn him the seat, it was a sirleaf woman that froze his azz. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Heromaniaa: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day...

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

Continue reading here
http://9jachannel..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-frustrated-graduate.html
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
She s fine ooo but she will just be interested in buying expensive bags and shoes to compete with international model bebs
She will also be choping top gov officials to the highest . No atom of development will come her head
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
food for ogas
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Timelezz: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
noetic5:
Sadaf Deen, a top Kenyan model will be contesting in the upcoming elections in August. The 20-year-old politician is hoping to get elected as a Mombasa representative during the August elections. If Deen succeeds, she will become the youngest woman to occupy the post. More photos below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/see-pretty-20-year-old-model-contesting.html

One of the downsides of democracy; any fool can stand to be elected even when having nothing to sell to the electorates other than semi-nudity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Ogasah: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
sasko:
Half Kenyan half Ethiopian

How is this chick half of anything thing? LOL. How do you folks just pull rubbish out of you ass? This girl is straight up Indian origin. Punjabi to be precise.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Airee: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Women Rep.

1 Like

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Krisddon: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
@Op, did u say "the 20 years old"....? She looks too young for 20yrs na. E for be 3yrs. undecided
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ogasah:

How is this chick half of anything thing? LOL. How do you folks just pull rubbish out of you ass? This girl is straight up Indian origin. Punjabi to be precise.

you can still make an objection to my claim without being rude
abi your brain they pain you..lolz
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Timelezz:
One of the downsides of democracy; any fool can stand to be elected even when having nothing to sell to the electorates other than semi-nudity
Aye, especially when the electorates comprises majorly of nitwits, half-wits, idiots, scallywags, nincompoop, thieves and low lifers. sad

1 Like

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Timelezz: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Aye, especially when the electorates comprises majorly of nitwits, half-wits, idiots, scallywags, nincompoop, thieves and low lifers. sad
Bro, I tell you, with the level of education and gullibility in Africa, democracy is mass-suicide to our national growth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Beey(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
TippyTop:
She will win, knowing how stupid Kenyans are.
Please be mindful of the things you say about others.I am Kenyan and we are not dumb.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
How is she Kenyan when she isn't bald headed and her forehead is not gigantic?
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by sleekjosh01(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]I thought Kenya babes were dark not black.. BTW she must be a crossbreed.. she got my vote tho

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by bigpicture001: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
selfmadeboss:
kenyan or indian?
why even allow a non black bittch to even buy ticket?
africa dey fall my hand
...there is a Chinese man in Kenyan upper haws of assembly
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by fait10(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
How can a Kenya woman be yellow in complexion shocked shocked cool shocked
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
ok
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beey:
Please be mindful of the things you say about others.I am Kenyan and we are not dumb.
I shouldn't have generalized, my bad, accept my apology.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Zulu212: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
U called this one Kenyan?
a Kenyan that is not as black as this one below,is that one a Kenyan?

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by ItsPeeJayy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
I know she must be mixed blood,kenyans don't look this good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / Chad President, Idriss Déby's Burial In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.