Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,015 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook (19875 Views)

See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by BaesDiary: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Facebook has been a great media in connecting people over the years. Its simple user interface and flexibility has made it a one-in-a-million social media. In my many years of using facebook, I have seen different types of users. And this is actually the reason for writing this post. 

Here are the types of people on facebook:

1. The attention seekers:
They put up controversial posts about themselves or other people. What do you think of someone who says "can't eat because of this one thing". You are left wondering what that one thing is....

2. The wannabe
They form celebrities on facebook. Can you think of that friend who put up picture of his fake blings and write "Living my life, rocking my 500k diamond chain!"

3. The 'gratefuls'
Have you ever wondered why people write "Thank you for accepting my request?" on people's wall? Could it be as a result of low self esteem? If need be to appreciate them, send a message to their inbox instead!

4. The freaking lovers
If you are single, you will just get tired of seeing constant PDAs, rubbed in your face. These set of people put up romantic pictures of themselves and their boo.... 'Boo and I At the movies', 'Boo and I buying suya', 'Boo and I in the toilet'...Please now, stop tormenting those who are still searching, biko!

5. The murmurers
They wont stop complaining on facebook. You know them by these statuses; "What a terrible boss I have!", "Men are dogs, they will never make heaven!"

6. The fun-lovers
They post jokes and funny memes. You get to know the trending funny news via their updates.

7. The Prayer warriors
They post PRAYER POINTS and write stuffs like 'don't scroll without typing AMEN'.

8. The incognito
They wont post anything, rather they take note of everybody's posts on facebook. They know who is engaged, and who just got their heart broken. Because they know what they do, they would never post information about their own lives on facebook, so people don't stalk them too.

9. The gossip
They monitor everything that goes in their friends life via facebook. But unlike the incognito, they make sure they are seen. If you post a picture of you and a baby, they say things like 'cute kid, do you have a baby now?'. While there's no harm in asking, the gossip asks, not because they care, but because they want to know what's going on in your life.

10. The ever-online
If you check facebook messenger, they are always online. These set of people practically sleep on Facebook. Hence, they are always chatting with people.

11. The 'likers'
These people always like everyone's posts. They will surely like or comment on your posts or pictures, they are not stingy with their likes!

12. The 'waka-pass'
They don't like or comment on anyone's post. They just go through their Facebook page whenever they are bored.

13. The 'inactive'
They only have a profile on Facebook,  but rarely visit the site.

Dear Bae's Diary Readers, which category do you belong? Tell us in the comment box.

This post first appeared on this blog - BAE'S DIARY.

Source: http://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/13-categories-of-people-that-use.html#more

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Sabergol99(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Definitely a LIKER

14 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Me: Incognito + Waka-pass, yeah I like it like dat...

So it's finally on Fp....anyways, Do you know Soulja boy used GEJ's meme on facebook today? Now you know....Back to my ghost mode abi Incognito mode....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by BaesDiary: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
SonOfAfonja:
Me: Incognito + Waka-pass, yeah I like it like dat...

Lol. Nice though.

Cc: lalasticlala
mkmyers45
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by McKc22(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
f
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Chuukwudi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please, don't touch my neck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Ekakamba: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
grinThe Attention Seeker & The wannabe!

1 Share

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by monaPhilz: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fun Lovers
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by LORDON(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
the slay mama's
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Olusharp(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
BaesDiary:
Facebook has been a great media in connecting people over the years. Its simple user interface and flexibility has made it a one-in-a-million social media. In my many years of using facebook, I have seen different types of users. And this is actually the reason for writing this post. 

Here are the types of people on facebook:

1. The attention seekers:
They put up controversial posts about themselves or other people. What do you think of someone who says "can't eat because of this one thing". You are left wondering what that one thing is....

2. The wannabe
They form celebrities on facebook. Can you think of that friend who put up picture of his fake blings and write "Living my life, rocking my 500k diamond chain!"

3. The 'gratefuls'
Have you ever wondered why people write "Thank you for accepting my request?" on people's wall? Could it be as a result of low self esteem? If need be to appreciate them, send a message to their inbox instead!

4. The freaking lovers
If you are single, you will just get tired of seeing constant PDAs, rubbed in your face. These set of people put up romantic pictures of themselves and their boo.... 'Boo and I At the movies', 'Boo and I buying suya', 'Boo and I in the toilet'...Please now, stop tormenting those who are still searching, biko!

5. The murmurers
They wont stop complaining on facebook. You know them by these statuses; "What a terrible boss I have!", "Men are dogs, they will never make heaven!"

6. The fun-lovers
They post jokes and funny memes. You get to know the trending funny news via their updates.

7. The Prayer warriors
They post PRAYER POINTS and write stuffs like 'don't scroll without typing AMEN'.

8. The incognito
They wont post anything, rather they take note of everybody's posts on facebook. They know who is engaged, and who just got their heart broken. Because they know what they do, they would never post information about their own lives on facebook, so people don't stalk them too.

9. The gossip
They monitor everything that goes in their friends life via facebook. But unlike the incognito, they make sure they are seen. If you post a picture of you and a baby, they say things like 'cute kid, do you have a baby now?'. While there's no harm in asking, the gossip asks, not because they care, but because they want to know what's going on in your life.

10. The ever-online
If you check facebook messenger, they are always online. These set of people practically sleep on Facebook. Hence, they are always chatting with people.

11. The 'likers'
These people always like everyone's posts. They will surely like or comment on your posts or pictures, they are not stingy with their likes!

12. The 'waka-pass'
They don't like or comment on anyone's post. They just go through their Facebook page whenever they are bored.

13. The 'inactive'
They only have a profile on Facebook,  but rarely visit the site.

Dear Bae's Diary Readers, which category do you belong? Tell us in the comment box.

This post first appeared on this blog - BAE'S DIARY.

Source: http://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/13-categories-of-people-that-use.html#more
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Proudly 8

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Chipappii(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
8 and 12

I can't put up anything personal online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by just2endowed: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
I be waka pass ohhhhhh. Op spot on.

For your powerbanks, check my signature below
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by leksmedia: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
I see
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by verygudbadguy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
13.. I stopped liking Facebook and other sites the moment I got addicted to Nairaland.

All thanks to Seun. I find Facebook boring now.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by theophorus(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Don't fit into any of the groups...

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by MissOpe(f): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
The marketers too, If I'm not making money online then I shouldnt be online.....I'm a work from home mum, I teach people so many stuffs online, Like how to make beads, How to make various household products,e.g Liquid soap, perfume, Harpic, bar soap e.t.c I also give free e books on pattern designs, skin care and the likes.....For #500 naira, U can get a whole lot from me.....Call or chat me up on 07066800606 for more details.....

4 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Technically, I'm a waka pass. I only read comments on some pages. BBC news and sport pages especially.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Vivipop(f): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
LOL...Facebook, does that thing still exist? I can't even remember my username and password.
Proudly no 13...LOL
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by uncleabbey(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Always active. Some E-diot would be forming champion say dem no dey use Facebook, some would even say they've forgotten their password but we all know this naked truth that even if you browse through all other SM and you haven't been to FB, it's not complete.
Argue with your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by malificent(f): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Incognito.. Scrolling,judging,laughing hard.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
the number 3 though, the grammar is usually in different forms. grin

i belong to 12 grin
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by jericco1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Waka pass
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by notobiafrababe(f): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
end time sign: topics lik this now mks frontpage
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by BiafranBushBoy: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vivipop:
LOL...Facebook, does that thing still exist? I can't even remember my username and password.
Proudly no 13...LOL

Lol... Be forming Gifty of BBN!!

I see you....

9 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by TeflonBlixx: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Facebook is superficial and causes depression. . .

Proudly Waka pass sha

4 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by capatainrambo: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Scam. You forgot that

Fb is the bomb grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by odogwu2007(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin u 4got to add the ones that come to Facebook to share the story of there lives hahaha
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by megareal: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'm partly no 8 and 12. grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by BiafraIShere(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
True
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
End Time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCC Alerts Telecom Consumers On Flubot Malware / Cool Mobile Games / MTN 9gb For Just N1000 Valid For 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.