Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed (1432 Views)

This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed by TheGreatIYANU: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
ATTENTION!!!

If you are still searching for a Job, months or years after Graduation, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Discover the Secret Method you can use to write a Winning CV, Find your Dream Job and Nail your Interview like a BOSS! All Employers look out for this Secret in all Candidates and Hire those that have it!

Dear Job Seeker,
I am Femi Toyinbo, Director of one of the Top Schools in Nigeria, and CEO, YGS Consult - a Career Consultancy Firm also based in Nigeria.

Me

Before I proceed, I want you to understand these 2 things right now –

1. It is NOT your fault you are currently unemployed. There are VERY FEW employment opportunities in our Country right now and only a few who know what to do, how to do it and when to do it, get those jobs.

2. You are more qualified than 70% of people you have done interviews with, but you did not get the job because you did not know the secrets I am about to unveil to you.

A friend of mine – Adaobi from Anambra state last year finished her ND in one of the State’s Polytechnics. She was jobless at home for a while and money to further her education to B.Sc level was not forthcoming.

Her father had executed some contracts for the Government. But he was yet to be paid while her mother was a petty trader. As a result of these factors, obtaining a University degree seemed impossible.

She called me and asked my advice. I told her to find a job around her and 2 weeks later she called me that she had been invited for an interview with one of the New Generation Banks in her state. I gave her 3 Powerful secrets for smashing the interview, prayed with her and we ended the call.

On the day of the interview I received her call again. “Uncle Femi, I am at the interview center now and one of the ladies that entered before me told me they asked her these three questions –

1. Tell me about yourself

2. Why should we hire you?

3. What salary do you think you deserve?

How should I answer them?”

I told her to answer the questions first and her answers shocked me. They were below standard and expectation of an average employer talk less of a Bank. I quickly gave her 2 key punches for answering each of the questions, she rehearsed it with me then dropped the call.

It will not be until another 3 weeks before I heard from her. She called me rejoicing that she had been called for the second stage of the interview. When she got there, only herself and 2 others from the first stage were present.

I guided her on some questions they will likely ask in this second stage, we prayed and ended the call.

The very next day, she received the much expected call. She had gotten the job and they told her to prepare to go for training in Enugu. This was September of last year. Right now, my friend is a full-time Cash Officer with the bank and she calls to appreciate me almost every week for guiding her to land the job.

From my experience with Ada, I came to the understanding that VERY MANY unemployed people are in that state not because they are not qualified, not because they did not do well in school, but because they do not know what Employers are looking for in Interviews.

For every single Interview you attend, you must understand that the employer or interviewer is not looking for the most qualified or most educated – NO! He is looking for the BEST SUITED for the job he wants to fill and when he finds that person, he will trash every other CV.

Many Job Seekers including you reading do not know this. As a result, you go into the Interview with the mind of advertising yourself. You ‘brag’ about your First Class and make great speeches about how you were the best in your Graduating set.

This mindset is wrong and it will never land you a job. Not in Nigeria, not in any other part of the World. You are to approach and Interview with the eyes of the Employer. The 3 main questions that you need to have at the back of your mind while in an interview (and even when writing your CV) are these –

1. HOW CAN I PROVE TO BE THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB?

2. How can I show these interviewers that I will be better than all these other candidates in the interview?

3. How can I prove to them, beyond all reasonable doubt that if they hire me right now, they will not regret it?

Once you have these questions at the back of your mind, they will guide you in writing your CV and answering challenging questions like – ‘tell me about yourself’.

OH! Did I hear you say it is not challenging? Let me tell you, as an employer myself, I have interviewed hundreds of job seekers and the road seems promising for most of them until they answer this question wrongly.

A majority of job seekers will start with the year of their birth, telling us how their mother was separated from their father and how she had to hustle to make ends meet for them. They will also narrate how they had to struggle through school, working harder than their peers to make a 2:1.

Dear Job Seeker, nothing pushes you out of the wait-list more than an answer like this. The Question ‘Tell Me about Yourself’ is a selling point for you. It is an opportunity to tell your interviewer not your biography but your skills, competencies and experiences that make you best suited for the job!

Do this and you will get all your Interviewers nodding and smiling. Once you do this adequately and see them smiling, smile too! The job is yours.

I have enumerated above less than 5% of the secrets of needed to Write a Winning CV and Nail your interview above. However I have created a product – ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE that explains in detail, everything you need to do to write a great CV, smash your interview and get you’re the job of your dreams.

I see a lot of posts on blogs teaching people how to write a CV and pass an interview and I am sad because these bloggers are people who have probably also failed interviews, but because they need money, the Google foreign articles on employment that do not relate with the Nigerian Job environment.

They upload these articles to their sites and many innocent people follow their advice not knowing that some of the advice are outdated, some are false and some will never work for the Nigerian Employer.

You must understand that what would work in the United States may not work in Nigeria and vice-versa.
I created the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE for the Nigerian Job Seeker. It chronicles what every Nigerian Employer expects to see when you submit your CV and show up for an interview.

To join me in creating this product, I got a host of employers in top organizations, fellow School heads and HR Managers to contribute to this great Guide and for 3 good years, I was compiling tips and strategies that would help any job seeker get a job – whether a ND holder or PhD holder, First Class or Third Class.

Please note this – your result does not EVER determine whether you get a job or not. Your ability to prove to an employer in your CV and Interview that you are suitable for that job is what matters.

Personally, I have hired several Third Class graduates over their First Class counterparts because they proved they were more capable for the Job. Customers will never know who is First or Third Class. All they care about is ability of my workers to meet their needs and like many other Employers in Nigeria I will always hire the candidate who proves he is CAPABLE.

Imagine this - 4 weeks from now. You receive a call. The person on the other end states she is calling from X Company, a company you have applied to several times before now with no luck. She is inviting you for an interview next week Monday by 9:00AM. You share this news with your mother and she is jubilating. Finally an interview after all these years of waiting.

Next week comes, Monday comes and by 8:00AM you are seated at the venue, awaiting the start of the interview. More people come in and soon there are about 50 of you waiting in the room for the interview. 9:00AM comes and the interview begins. You are 5th in line and soon your turn comes.
You are called into the interview room and proceed with trepidation and anxiety. However just at the door, you practice the 3 confidence boosting techniques you learnt from the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE. You are now more composed and confident of success.

You open the door and face the 5-Person Interview Panel. You introduce yourself, take a seat, arms on the table, back in upright position and eyes on the main interviewer, just like you learnt in the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE. You are asked to introduce yourself and you do so with so much class and elegance, your interviewers are smiling.

The questions start coming and you tackle each one with pin-point effectiveness and accuracy, your interviewers are smiling and nodding in agreement with you. They ask about your lack of experience in relevant fields and you explain to them that you recently got out of school, but you were actively involved in School undertakings and Leadership as an undergraduate. You have volunteered with a Non-Governmental organization and also gotten some certification that have boosted your skills and competencies for the job required.

By this time, your interviewers are looking at you with admiration in their eyes and you know in your heart, you have NAILED THIS!

You come out of the interview room with a smile on your face and twinkle in your eyes because while those who went in before you are complaining how tough the interview was, you are thanking God because you were prepared. You proved to the Interviewers beyond doubt that you are the right man for the job.

If you want to learn how to prove you are Capable to an Employer, the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE is just for you. It is also the best option because –

[b]- It is highly affordable

- It is in Audio format so you can listen to it anytime, any day and anywhere. It is not an eBook where you need a quiet place to study and seriously concentrate.
You can listen to it from your Phone or Laptop so all you need to do is get out your notes, download, play and listen.

- You will be taught by the best. I am a School Director and Jobs Expert. I have interviewed hundreds of candidates for my School and my business and so have the contributors of the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE.
In this Guide, I will reveal to you, the secrets all employers look out for when reading a CV or Interviewing a Candidate. Once you learn this secret, you will go into any interview more confident and more at ease because you will be more equipped to handle any question that comes your way.

- In addition to the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE, I have included 4 MEGA BONUSES for the first 20 people to buy. This first 20 people will also get a special 50% Discount on the product.[/b]

My friend Ada is 22 and an ND holder but she is working in a position many Masters Holders can only dream of. She was not better than those who did not get the job. She just had the right information, at the right time. Some called her lucky, but she was just – PREPARED!

In addition to the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE, I am including 4 Highly Informative Books for FREE, for those who will act today. The books are –

THE WINNING CV

- How to Write a Winning CV
- 5 things Employers want to see in your CV
- 7 things Recruiters hate to see but will never tell you

NAILING YOUR INTERVIEW

- How to answer the 10 Hardest Job Interview questions
- How to command your Recruiter's attention during an interview
- 10 Deadly Mistakes you've been making during interviews and how to avoid them

JOB SEARCH: THE RIGHT WAY

- How to Get a Job if you graduated with 2.2 or Lower
- 20 Jobs you can start now that do not need a Degree
- How to Get a Job without submitting a CV, Application Letter or even without a Vacancy

MIRACLE JOB

- 7 Steps to Break the Chains of Unemployment in Your Life
- 7 Powerful Verses to invoke God's Power to bring about your Job Breakthrough

As you already know, the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE and all its accompanying Bonuses are worth N100,000, but you are never going to pay anything that price. Not N50,000, not N20,000, not even N10,000.

All you are going to make is a small investment of N5,000 ONLY!

If you don’t buy this guide, the probability that you will lose more jobs and remain unemployed months after today is high. This is because you will continue making the same mistakes you have been making before.

Some of these mistakes are so small, you do not know they are deadly mistakes, but when they reach the hands of a recruiter, he is instantly turned off and trashes your CV before he finishes reading it.

But why should you continue hustling from office to office, submitting hundreds of applications online and offline when you can focus on the job you want, in the company you want, apply and get it?

Think about it. N5,000 is the same amount you spend buying data bundles every month applying to different companies. It is the amount you use to recharge your DSTV subscription, go shopping in Ikeja and do other stuff that take money out of your pocket instead of putting it in.

Instead of all those, get this and it will change your life forever. It will give you a job that will place in your hands far more money to spend on these things than you will ever need. Finally you will be able to buy that car of your choice, rent that house or marry the love of your life.
So let’s add this all up so you can see for yourself what a great deal you are getting.

You will receive the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE (MP3 Format), and 4 eBooks - The Winning CV, Nailing Your Interview, Job Search: The Right Way and Miracle Job, all for the price of N5,000 Only.

We have already agreed it is worth 20 times that amount so this is already a Great Deal…

But I want to make it GREATER!

In addition to the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE and 4 FREE eBooks, the first 20 People to Pre-Order will get –

- A 50% Special Discount on the entire package so instead of paying N5,000, you will pay N2,500!

- Free CV Evaluation and Re-Arrangement voucher worth N5,000 (You can use this to get Free CV Analysis and have our CV experts rewrite your

- CV to meet the standard Top Employers require)

- Free 30-Day One-on-One Interview Coaching with me (I will personally guide you on how to answer tricky questions you will encounter in an interview and if you get an invite, you will get my personal contact details to call me immediately and get guidance on how to answer questions, you have heard they are asking and just like Ada, you also will share your testimony!)

The ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE and its entire package will be released on March 31st, 2017.

However, all the bonuses apply to those who Pre-Order between today and Friday, March 17th, 2017.

The 50% Special Discount applies to ONLY the First 20 People to Pre-Order so HURRY NOW and place your Order!

This is my Guarantee to You –

If you do not get a job 6 Months after purchasing the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE Package, I will issue you a full 100% Refund! If follow all the instructions stipulated in the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE Package and do not get an Invitation or land a Job within the next 6 months, send an email to me personally at – thegreatiyanu@gmail.com. I will immediately issue you a full 100% refund of your purchase.

You may ask, why am I being so generous? Why am I so sure of my Product?

The answer is simple. This is a Package from Employers to Job seekers. It details every single thing we look out for from the moment we see your CV in our inbox. It explains the factors that determine if a person will be invited for an interview or not. It reveals the requirements we look out for in every candidate we interview that will determine if he will be called back or if his CV will be trashed.

In this Package, I detail the inner workings of every HR department in Nigeria and how you can position yourself to be seen as Highly Capable and Highly Valuable. I want you to testify this year. You have toiled enough. You have laboured enough and that’s why I am putting myself out there to bear the risk on your behalf just so you can at least try it out.

All you have to do is follow the instructions below and choose a payment option.

To Pre-Order the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE Package –

1. CLICK HERE TO USE YOUR BANK (ATM) CARD
(Simply enter your Name, Email and Make Payment)

OR

2. Make a Transfer of N5,000 N2,500 to:

YGS Consult
First Bank of Nigeria

Send your Name and Screenshot of the Transfer to my email - thegreatiyanu@gmail.com.

You will be instantly added to the list of recipients who would first receive the package on March 31st.

Right Now, you have just two options…

1. Pre-Order the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE Package then sit back and relax. On Friday March 31st, you will receive an email with your entire package inside. You will start listening to it right away, taking notes along the way and discover all the mistakes you have been making in writing your CV and go right away to make corrections.

You will start reapplying to organizations you have applied before and within 2 weeks, you will get an Invite. You will walk into the Interview room with confidence, knowing that you are more prepared than the other 50 candidates who do not know what the interviewers are thinking.

The ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE has taught you how to think like an employer so you are smashing all their questions back to back and they are simply in admiration of your awesomeness. 3 weeks later, you get the test – ‘Resume next week Monday’.

The second option is that after you have read everything here, you choose not to buy or decide to come back later. The fact is, of you don’t do this right now, you’re not going to come back to it. We are all too busy in our lives and you will forget.

If you don’t do it right now, you will close this page and continue browsing away, searching for jobs, calling various employers, submitting hundreds or CV online, wasting money going from one office to the other and even fall into Scam Jobs from GNLD and other Multi-Level Marketing companies. The vicious cycle continues!

If this is okay with you, close this page right now and continue searching, BUT, if you want to change your destiny, if you want to testify within the next 6 months, get the ULTIMATE INTERVIEW GUIDE Package right now.

Remember, the price is N2,500 for the First 20 People. Place Your Order Now.
Re: This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed by Optimusprime(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Too long bro. angry
Re: This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed by Kemmystar: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm interested bro

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed by Niyeal(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
unemployment make you to write all this and you put the price at 5k no no no for me
anyway let me pay 500# deal or no deal

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed by TheGreatIYANU: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Optimusprime:
Too long bro. angry

I'm Sorry.

Kemmystar:
I'm interested bro

Hello Kemmystar the Price is N2,500 for the first 20 Registrants and you're among the first 20.

You can pay by Card HERE
(Simply enter your Name, Email and Make Payment)

OR

Make a Transfer of N2,500 to:

YGS Consult
First Bank of Nigeria

Once you've done it, send your Name and Screenshot of the Transfer to my email - thegreatiyanu@gmail.com.

I will add you to the list of recipients who would first receive the package on March 31st.

Niyeal:
unemployment make you to write all this and you put the price at 5k no no no for me
anyway let me pay 500# deal or no deal

The Price is actually N2,500 for the first 20 People to Pre-Order. If you pay now, you would be in the top 20 but you'll have to hurry 'cause people have started paying.

Bless bro.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed by maestrojay(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just seeing this...

Can i still be among d first 20
Re: This Is The Main Reason You Are Still Unemployed by TheGreatIYANU: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
---

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard / What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. / What Happens When A Man Is Broke - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.