Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 AM

Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence (8742 Views)

Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
bluespice:

lol i got an image grin
that skank heather mills is the poster girl for gold digging rude as hell tricks

Brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG, that is ridiculously funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by mailia: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
what Rubbish!!!!

What do Barrack Obama,Denzil Washington, Will Smith, Lenox Lewis, & Samuel Jackson Muhammed Ali  etc etc have in common?

They are all incredibly ssuccessful Rich black men married to Black women.

and these men remain at the top of their game.

What do Tiger woods, Frank Bruno Chris Ewebanks  Micheal Jackson etc tec have in common they were all married to White women and Lost

The msg is clear if you what to stay on track choose Black  - But if you want to end up with a fright choose white

The love of a Black woman is nortorious  Its clear Tiger has'nt loved a black woman because if he had he would have had all the substance could need & wouldnt still be searching for it with one empty Bimbo after the other.

Its clear a Conscious Black Man did not Start this thread
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
mailia:

what Rubbish!!!!

What do Barrack Obama,Denzil Washington, Will Smith, Lenox Lewis, & Samuel Jackson Muhammed Ali  etc etc have in common?

What do Tiger woods, Frank Bruno Chris Ewebanks  Micheal Jackson etc tec have in common they were all married to White women and Lost

The msg is clear if you what to stay on track choose Black  - But if you want to end up with a fright choose white

The love of a Black woman is nortorious  Its clear Tiger has'nt loved a black woman because if he had he would have had all the substance could need & wouldnt still be searching for it with one empty Bimbo after the other.

My Man,welcome on board as if u read my mind.Exactly what i want ed to say.
Is high time our black brothers began to wake up and stop getting married to these white girls cos at the end they uses siphon men at any slightest mistake.
I like TW being a great golfer but i dont like the his idea of white girl.Most of them believe black women are tough or wuld rub shoulder with them but always forget that black women will stay with you no matter the condition.That is why these lovely couples above hv bn successful in there marriages.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
Mailia what an impressive first post.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by chic2pimp(m): 5:34am On Jan 17, 2010
mailia:

what Rubbish!!!!

What do Barrack Obama,Denzil Washington, Will Smith, Lenox Lewis, & Samuel Jackson Muhammed Ali etc etc have in common?

What do Tiger woods, Frank Bruno Chris Ewebanks Micheal Jackson etc tec have in common they were all married to White women and Lost

The msg is clear if you what to stay on track choose Black - But if you want to end up with a fright choose white

The love of a Black woman is nortorious Its clear Tiger has'nt loved a black woman because if he had he would have had all the substance could need & wouldnt still be searching for it with one empty Bimbo after the other.

Don't mind them jor. I could go on and on jare.
85%-90% of nfl and nba players date black, so i guess there must be something truly wrong with black women. Although many of the premier league footballers date white but I think that has something to do with the fact that 50% of black men in the uk supposedly date interracially
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

Don't mind them jor. I could go on and on jare.
85%-90% of nfl and nba players date black, so i guess there must be something  truly wrong with black women. Although many of the premier league footballers date white but I think that has something to do with the fact that 50% of black men in the uk  supposedly date interracially

See this ayamantaga giving opinionated stats.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Princek12(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2010
On the average, white women appreciate more than akata women black men who neither dress nor act thug-like, are articulate and speak proper English rather than Ebonics and street language, and who do not have a criminal record. Akata women, overwhelmingly, have now subconsciously evolved to view, for example, thuggery, indifference to responsibility, having a criminal record, dressing and acting like a hip-hopper, driving a car with grande chrome wheels, and not having an education or ignorance as defining characteristics of masculinity. White women generally detest such behavior. You can't say the same for akata women.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by chic2pimp(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
FL Gators:

See this ayamantaga giving opinionated stats.

That shit scared the living day out of my lil sis grin cheesy
You call it Opinionated stats but they are infact Real Stats.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by niggadee(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
tiger woods is not even black.so black american women should not bother about him. a lil brief about his background tiger woods mum is Taiwanese immigrants that came to the United States dad caucasian/african american/ native america mixed race.. how the fck is tigerwoods black?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by AlyricistLaura: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lmao@The Third Reply...

How on earth is it "self hating" to be "attracted" to half of what you are...{Which is Non Black}

Sometimes you have to really wonder if our Black Queens Think before Writing, or just reply solely based off erratic emotional and uncontrolled disorganized viable thought.

So if a Half "Black" Male has a So called Bizarre Attraction to Extremely Dark West African Women, is he also Self Hating on his "Non Black Half" Side as well?...

Think Before you Submit.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2013
What if his reason behind it all is because his di.ck it too small to handle big yansh grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2013
mailia: what Rubbish!!!!

Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2013
c.fours:

hahaha isn't that what men have been doing for ages? why are you against women doing the same?
it's thanks to the birth control pill sha.
who knows, there will probably be a technology breakthrough in the near future where men will not even be needed for a woman to get pregnant. I think this will completely end the reign of men as we know it.it will become a woman's world.

stillwater: Nowadays I feel feminism has some sexist undertones to it and it makes me wonder if it's really about equality or female domination.

In Nigeria's case I think we've made progress. I don't think there's anything stopping a woman from achieving what she wants except herself and surprisingly her fellow woman. Like everything else in Nigeria, there's still room for improvement. We might like to blame most limitations on the "patriachial society" but I tell you if the law was effective in Nigeria a lot of things affecting women negatively wouldn't go unpunished.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
You know what I find ironic about this post? If Elin was a Nigerian/black woman, she would still be married to Tiger Woods irrespective of the number of mistresses he had(has).

But no she took a lot of money and properties then divorced him and moved on to a wealthy white man. Yet some men are screaming black women are materialistic and care only about money.

All humans including you men are materialistic. Materialism is not particular to a gender or race.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by SalayGirl(f): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2014
michelin89:

He is just a sex starved frustrated nigger. He would kiss my feet and lick my arse if I told him to come to my crib tonight for an all night hard screwing.

hahaha so true the Niggers are so easy to fool and do anything for Sex with Non-Niggerwomen ... reminds me of this dumb ugly Nigger back in school always hitting on me asking me out ... ones at lunchtime i said " ok ... but , only of you suck on my big toe " made him believe i had a fetish and got off on guys licking and sucking my feet , specially Negros lol , he then had to suck on the big toe for 10 mins infront of the others .... haha after i said " wow you are the best toesucker ive ever had ... but , sorry i dont date Niggers cheesy
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Who cares? Tiger Wood isn't the only mullato that doesn't date black people.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
SalayGirl:

hahaha so true the Niggers are so easy to fool and do anything for Sex with Non-Niggerwomen ... reminds me of this dumb ugly Nigger back in school always hitting on me asking me out ... ones at lunchtime i said " ok ... but , only of you suck on my big toe " made him believe i had a fetish and got off on guys licking and sucking my feet , specially Negros lol , he then had to suck on the big toe for 10 mins infront of the others .... haha after i said " wow you are the best toesucker ive ever had ... but , sorry i dont date Niggers cheesy

There are some dumb niggers for sure! I have seen many "nigger lovers" I.e. White women ride and die for these dumb niggers though!
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by BlackKenichi(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
MrsChima:

There are some dumb niggers for sure! I have seen many "nigger lovers" I.e. White women ride and die for these dumb niggers though!
It's funny how you're co-signing this poster when he/she says sh1t like this:
https://www.nairaland.com/salaygirl/posts

I always knew you were a nasty self hating black woman. This just proves my point.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Asable(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
You guys are something else instead of you to appriciate and b proud of your black mothers,black sisters,black anties,black gf and black wifes ur here degrading them and reducing them to nothing shame on you.simple cause someone prefer white chick,well as for me I am black and very proud of it u know why? cause I am wonderfully and beautifully made wink.

6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture]