Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,834 members, 7,798,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos (67375 Views)

MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Bride And Groom Exchange Head-Wear At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by donsteady(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Who is cutting onion in my kitchen? Tears dripping.......
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
guy below what do you have to say about this
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by justjify(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
breast u no get, nyansh e no dey..
.......wetin ur hubby com marry?
She get attractive cleavage and charming eyes.

1 Like

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by woleaj67(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy married life
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Timi141: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
ARE YOU BLIND NIGGA?
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by smartkester(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
you are wrong o.. Check well she get breast. You blind ni. Those are real good tits N*ggar
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by News4u: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Watch out this space

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by alexiej(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
Incestous? shocked

It's not a french kiss fa! There's absolutely nothing weird/wrong/incestuous about this.
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Johnsonibx(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hope say the girl nah VIRGIN
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mother's love smiley
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by sweery(f): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Caseless:
such a headless ethnic jingoist!
Fvck off my mentions caseless.
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by abdallah9566(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
MEHN THIS BULL CARRY SHITTTTT[s][/s]
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Caseless: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
sweery:

Fvck off my mentions caseless.
what's wrong with you? I left there for you and followed me here? Wetin I do you?

I don't wanna mention your moniker cos you're not what you bear . Troublesome!
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by emmanuel4758(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
I remember when i did my own wedding, our housemaids were dancing happily at the reception venue, i suspected them, I later learnt that they were rejoicing that aunty amaratrouble is getting married and leaving the house. Hahahahahahahaha.
how e take concern us metchew undecided
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by alex81(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Cutehector(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
cry
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maybe she wan kiss the groom ni.
Kiss bride - bride kiss groom - kiss transfer conplete
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by MrIcredible: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
Incestous? shocked
Congratulations!

For being the stupidest nairalander of the year.

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Mcowubaba: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
I remember when i did my own wedding, our housemaids were dancing happily at the reception venue, i suspected them, I later learnt that they were rejoicing that aunty amaratrouble is getting married and leaving the house. Hahahahahahahaha.
Haa..
How many housemaids Una get for this 21st century undecided
Ur house na Kingdom Palace

1 Like

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by 1stallon(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
so you're married, no hope for me to collect!
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:

What did she say that was in bad taste ? She's someone's wife you know and the little I've seen, she's okay. Anyway she's someone's wife and therefore Gods property. Treat her with respect. Leave amarabae alone
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Pearly255(f): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lovely
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by juddybrown(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
mama dey cry bcus nobody go dey pound fufu,wash toilet,cook food
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by grandstar(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
jswagg4:
I think you're the most beautiful girl I've seen this year.

She is married o! Run o! Flee o!
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Chukazu: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
breast u no get, nyansh e no dey.. .......wetin ur hubby com marry?
M.U.M.U your brain is on perpetual reboot
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by youngest85(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Admin401:

Some have sight but cannot ...
so u can't differentiate btwn packaging and normal boobs?
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by segebase(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
breast u no get, nyansh e no dey.. .......wetin ur hubby com marry?

her Toto go sweet
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
I know say I go see that sixt picture for nairaland tomorrow.

#TearsOfJoy, cngrts mama
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
I miss my mum sad
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by youngest85(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin
segebase:

her Toto go sweet
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is she her only daughter or only child? Na them dey cry like this cos the bond is strong and the parent might start to feel lonely without the child.
It's not easy.
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Exponental:
Do you know maths
If a=b & b=c, then a=c.
If bride kissed bride's mother & bride kissed husband, then.........

Dirty mind. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Lady Weds Igbo Man (Cute Photos) / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day / Man Receives Beating After Throwing Alligator Pepper Into Burial Grave(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.