Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) (3074 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women / 6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young / See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Codedrock(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gone are the days when marriage was solely for an older man and a younger woman. Love is taking front seat and age is relegated to the back seat. As they say, age is nothing but a number, isn’t it?

Living in a society where women are meant to be seen not heard, the men are expected to be muscular, stronger, husky and older. There used to be stigma attached to being married to younger man. Well, nowadays the stigma is fast fading away.
Here are the list of 5 celebrity women who are married (dating) to their equally famous partners that are way younger than them in age:

1. Kaffy and Joseph Ameh:

Celebrity dancer and Guiness book record holder, Kafayat Shafau aka Kaffy got married to Psquare drummer, Joseph ‘Pappy J’ Ameh on June 2, 2012 in Lagos. Kaffy is actually eight years older than her husband but the age difference doesn’t seem to show at all.
The couple are happily married with two children, a boy and a girl.

2. Lola Omotayo and Peter Okoye:

Before now, Lola Omotayo was at the receiving end of people’s criticism ever since her relationship with Psquare’s Peter Okoye was under public glare. She is said to be at least 3 years older than the singer. They had been dating for many years before tying the knot.
The couple got married on November 19, 2013, in a traditional marriage ceremony and had their civil ceremony on January 2015. They have two children together, Cameron and Aliona.

3. Deola Ayeni and Dare Art Alade:

Deola Ayeni, an entrepreneur, married R&B singer, Dare Art Alade on February 17, 2007. Deola is eight years older than her husband. The couple have been married for nine years and are blessed with two beautiful children. Darey had attributed the success of his annual show ”Love like a movie” to his wife.

4. Ann Njemanze and Silver Ojieson:

Nollywood actress, Ann Njemanze made us stay glued to our televisions in the 90s while she was married to popular actor, Segun Arinze. However, after their divorce, Njemanze went out of the Nollywood scene. She got married to her new husband, Silver Ojieson, in 2013, and she admitted to journalist that he’s five years younger than her.

5 Soul E and Queen Ure

Before their breakup, Soul E and Queen Ure were in love......
Despite the fact that Queen Ure was 11 years older than Soul E the duo were everywhere.

In one of their major interviews years ago when they were still very much in love, they both addressed their wide age gap saying, 'love conquers all'.
See more post like this from
SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/03/wow-checkout-5-nigerian-celebrities-who.html
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Codedrock(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
.... shocked shocked
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by dollyjoy(f): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Age is just a number after all. tongue
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by blessme2019(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lalasticlala and...... Abeg make unu help me fill in the blank space.
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by silvastone: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
love before age
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by youngest85(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
D list isn't complete wtout Kemen and Tboss
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by sweery(f): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
No no no
I just can't.
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
it's a shame most of the men on the list are based abroad or have foreign connections. there's no indigenous man that can boldly marry an older woman without people calling the woman names like cougar and Witch. cry

2 Likes

Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by thesicilian: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Age is not just a number. There are lots of physical emotional and hormonal changes that occur with age.

2 Likes

Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
I love older women
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by DozieInc(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
It's OK.
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by thunderfiremods(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
anty tinuke now said Im too small for her level....God punish her

1 Like

Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Codedrock(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Funny I have never dated or have sex with my age mate or a girl I'm older than before.. Only older chics.
Why? Cos of my looks and my behavior. Maturity isn't measured by age so a successful relationship isn't determined by age either. The mind is all that matters.
Not saying I can't date someone I'm older than, of course I can in as much she has the kinda mind I need.

BTW
CLICK LIKE IF YOU LIKE OLDER WOMEN...
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Rapsino(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
op making me to ponder about my ex who is 3 years older than me right now... hmmmm tempting..!
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Came: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why dem carry people way don divorce dey compare people way still dey gidigbamu .
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by engrMikemd(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Full-time at Stade Louis II. Monaco are THROUGH to the quarter-final of the Champions League thanks to a 3-1 win over Manchester City on the night, and a 6-6 away goals win on aggregate. The vital goal came from Bakayoko 13 minutes from time as he sent a bullet header home to send Pep Guardiola's men out. Thanks for joining us, see you next time.
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Africanpoint(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
who dem EPP

I EPP from www.abtech.com.ng
Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by missnawty(f): 6:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Me like this that am looking for older older man to date\marry.
Op the older the beta undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) by Codedrock(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
thesicilian:
Age is not just a number. There are lots of physical emotional and hormonal changes that occur with age.
True.. But by 21 anyone who is smart enough should be able to know what he or she truly wants, know the consequences of the choices they want to make.
Sad thing is most people still don't know what they want at 30 and above, why? Cos I believe they don't think enough, so they aren't smart enough.

By the way yeah, there are lots of physical emotional and hormonal changes that occur with age but some people's are faster and better.
I know I am physically, emotionally and hormonally stronger than many 30year Olds and I am just 20.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Big Girl “ebony”, Puts Her Body On Display (photos) / Funke Akindele Mingles With Fans In Classy Nude Look [PICS] / Actress Linda Osifo Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.