Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari (970 Views)

Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklet Caused By High Dollar Rate - Joe Abah / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by IPOB123london: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
It has never been this bad; it cost a lot of money to even obtain visa

Can somebody address the nation over this issue
Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by yomi007k(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
undecided

D tin taya me wen I hear am sef.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is like the 4th time!

What a country!!

Some jerks will come here to defend the failed state, while typing on empty belly!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by bodejohn(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
There are very few things to defend in this administration...but it has always been this bad.

There was nationwide shortage of the 32 page document mid 2015 when I renewed my last passport...I had to opt for the 64 page document.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by IPOB123london: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
so after collecting $164 for what they called APPLICATION FEE

For those in Uk you still have to pay £20 to Buhari house in london

and Online integrated Solution £72

who are these people or company

and what does the money stand for ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by GogetterMD(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
It has always been a perennial problem, so it's not restricted to this administration
Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by azelab: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2017
don't blame this administration, the challenges we are facing comes from the highest level of corruption in the immigration offices through out the nation, mostly in oyo state, ibadan precisely. Their is no way booklet will not be available because nigeria has not failed to that extent but all of us are corrupt. from the imam to the pastor side we are all corrupt so let blame ourself not the government. may God save nigeria from the corrupt nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by Hezadaz: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2017
The problem is the price of dollar hike. It will interest you know that the passport is produce abroad and the contracting price as at then was 150$ but now dollar is 450$. I think the govt. need to increase the price and solve this problems for once or we started printing our passport here in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by IPOB123london: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
hahaha
Re: Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari by ba2undey(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Space booked

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyieome Private Jet Rumor (see Evidence) / Africans In Israel Paint Their Faces White To Avoid Deportation / Please, Where In Lagos Can I Get Transport Vehicles Going To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.