Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79062 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Makweembo: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sheikh Hussaini Yusuf Mabera, a front-line Islamic lecturer, debater, author and conference speaker has threatened to take renowned Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua to court.

According to a fiery Facebook post on 13th March 2017, the pastor’s crime lies in the fact that he regularly describes Jesus Christ as God.

“I am filing a case to the Federal High Court of Nigeria against Pastor T.B. Joshua and co-pastors for speaking a lie against Jesus Christ by calling him God,” Sheikh Mabera began in a Facebook post which soon went viral.

Admitting that he regularly watched Joshua’s popular television channel Emmanuel TV, the Nigerian Islamist continued, “I was completely aghast when I heard the ‘so-called’ Prophet T.B. Joshua of Emmanuel TV calling Jesus God in the presence of thousands of his audience, among whom were professors, doctors, reverend fathers and mothers, pastors and bishops,”

He added that, from his own research, the Bible itself is replete with evidence contradicting the deification of Jesus Christ.

Sheikh Mabera, who has a school where he trains other Muslims in the art of defending their faith, continued by concluding T.B. Joshua and his ilk lack “proper understanding” of Scriptural truths.

“As I was watching T.B. Joshua speaking through Emmanuel TV and his audience helplessly watching and listening to his accumulated lies and unfounded praise-singing directed at Jesus, I almost cried with automatic alacrity when he said that Jesus is Almighty God. My conclusion was that both TB Joshua and other Christians actually read their Bible without proper understanding of what they are reading.”

The fiery Islamic advocate then quoted several Scriptures to support his claims that Jesus Christ was a “servant of God”, not God Himself.

“There are millions of facts from the Scriptures and other rational facts that authentically proved that Jesus does not have even the least qualification of being God,” he opined.

Mabera ended his post by declaring Joshua was “deceiving and misguiding” his “innocent followers” with “preposterous lies”.

“Let us meet in the court of law and debate it out. Enough is Enough,” the statement on Facebook ended.

According to information available online, Yusuf Mabera has debated several Christian clerics on various topics, regularly traversing the shores of Nigeria with his message.

SOURCE: http://africanspotlight.com/2017/03/15/prominent-muslim-lecturer-to-take-tb-joshua-to-court-for-saying-jesus-christ-is-god/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395029890855179&id=100010445138836&ref=content_filter

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by wahles(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lets c whr it ends

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Young03(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
This man is making sense oo
Is jesus God?
Or The son of God

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by mymadam(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
undecided Yet another attention seeker.

302 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Two Abrahamic religion fighting each other over the correctness of their dogma........

This world is truly strange.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by izzou(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Illiteracy is worrying the sheikh

So people who call stones, knifes,iron, Thunder, water, as their God should be taken to court too?
What about those who don't believe there is God? Who will charge them to court?
He should look for his mates to debate with. Am very sure tb Joshua won't even have his time

This man is a disgrace to Islam

Modified: Am tired of replying mentions. If you feel pained because people call Jesus God, tell God himself to destroy and fight for himself. Stop fighting and debating on God's behalf. You claim tb Joshua is blasphemous and God hasn't destroyed him yet.

I have no problem with Islam. The followers are actually the problem, not the religion

467 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by lonelydora: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
To all Christians reading this thread.

I don't condone any form of evil but it's high time we stopped condemning our fellow Christians and making caricature of them no matter what. It gives the Muslim brothers room to insult us.

Do you think if any Muslim cleric is caught red handed with a girl/woman in a hotel that the news will see the light of the day?

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).

Someone once said here on Nairaland that since we Christians joke with everything about us, they have no option than to join us in joking with it too, but since they don't joke with theirs, we should also not joke with theirs.

Let him that have ear hear the word.

Edited: For those quoting me... I am not saying we should cover up the sins of our pastors, but non-Christians shouldn't help to make jest of it. I lived a better part of me in the Northern part of Nigeria. I know how sinful some of these Muslims are, both their men and women, but you won't hear them broadcast it everywhere. You guys should remove the log in your eyes before removing the spec in another's eye.

495 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by AkinPhysicist: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
E Pain am grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by eph123(f): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why not take all Christians to court in that case? undecided

Attention seeking is taking a new dimension these days.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Next2Bezee(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
So he even admits to watching Emmanuel tv then shocked

Cmon go back & convert your bomb blowing brothers that are carrying out genocides based of the teachings of your religion jare angry

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by dammytosh: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jobless.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ayamAgenius: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
These days if you wana get popular, na to tackle a pastor, prophet or apostle etc...

its goes without saying that a lot of people get to give a f.uc.k once they are mentioned. Including nairaland f.uc.k hoarders... grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by finalboss(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
is Jesus God?

where are the Christians, this sacrosanct plebeians are just flustered ...

am not startled thou...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by AkinPhysicist: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Ever8054: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
SirWere:
Two Abrahamic religion fighting each other over the correctness of their dogma........

This world is truly strange.
who ask you?..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by NextGovernor(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Even if he was wrong, what is his business? I can decide to call a stone God. It all depends on what your believe is.

The last time I checked the constitution there is freedom of religion of any sort you wish.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by SeniorZato(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
ISLAM RULES FOREVER

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by nochio(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
GOD THE FATHER GOD THE SON, GOD THE HOLY GHOST THANK YOU. ¶(WHO KNOWS THAT SONG).

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by AngelicBeing: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
eph123:
Why not take all Christians to court in that case? undecided

Attention seeking is taking a new dimension these days.
The man is high on Sambisa, Afghanistan, Somali, Iraqi weed, nonsense, next news jare wink

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Olukokosir(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
hey gawd. wats dz now

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by fidet1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
This one don de madt. Christians no de complain, him wan go court. From court u fit go heaven go report to God.

Drinking panadol for another person headache.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by TimeManager(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mclatunji grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by sheunsheun(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
There is freedom of religion. ODE

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by soberdrunk(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
This should be interesting....... grin

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by WHOcarex: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lolz. Mumu raise to power hunger.

Wetin carry am go watch Emnanuel TV in the first place?

You asked for it, now you got it.

The truth is bitter.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by originalKsp(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is there any law against that in Nigeria? because I am not understanding...

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.