Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

How To Upload And Extract Script To Your Website . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Upload And Extract Script To Your Website . (770 Views)

I Need A Good Forum Script To Buy. / How To Upload Softwares And Apps On Your Blog For Download / How To Upload Files To A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload And Extract Script To Your Website . by Africanpoint(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
In this tutorial I will be teaching you how to successfully install a php script using an online FTP Client.
In just 5 Quick Steps You will install and extract your php script in a jiffy.

Step 1

Log in to your Cpanel , Click On Ftp Accounts , Create a New Account (This is for Users without an existed ftp details)

Step 2

Go to any online free ftp clients you can search on google there are tons of them but we are going to be using https://waper.in ,Nct.com.ng/ftp and ftp.net4india.com are good alternative
Now choose any one from the three(3)....
FTP Server is your ftp server name like 'ftp.abtech.com.ng'
FTP Username is the user name you created via your cpanel like 'Abtech'
FTP Password is also the password you created in your cpanel.

Step 3
After Logging in scroll down to the menu below click on create , input public_html inside the displayed form and chose Folder(Don't use file)
Now click on go.

Step 4
Go to your ftp root click on your newly created folder (public_html)scroll down and click on upload now choose a file to upload then click on the upload button.

Step 5

After you have successfully upload the script go to your public_html folder click on your uploaded script then scroll and click extract archive.

Check your Readme.txt in your script for more info and how to setup mysql(My Next Tutorials-MYSQL for beginners visit http://www.abtech.com.ng/2017/03/how-to-install-script-using-ftp-method.html?m=1 to read it.. ).

source www.abtech.com.ng

Re: How To Upload And Extract Script To Your Website . by Africanpoint(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2017
visit www.abtech.com.ng to learn how to setup mysql...

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Programmer? / Get Binary Option Script With Complete SQL Database | Live Demo / Do Not Attend Any Interview Without Taking Care Of This First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.