Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,002 members, 7,803,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) (6123 Views)

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
it is quite unfortunate that this young man lost his life

A physiology student of Madonna University Okija shot dead by 8:50pm this night after he refused to surrender his phone to some group of armed boys in between Steve Jane Hostel and Obama Hostel.
rushed the young man to FMC Owerri while he was still alive for over 45minutes, the consultants by names
Dr. ONOYONA/DR. ANYANWU who were on duty were nowhere to be found and refused treating the innocent boy who went out to buy bread and milk for dinner,
the Doctors ordered the Nurses to stop us from purchasing the Hospital card...
his name is Ibezunma Kelechi .C. who came to visit his immediate younger brother who schools in IMO State University Owerri .
We tried our best to save his life but its quite a pity the two doctors on duty are so heartless even with the approval of the police they refused to treat the young man .R.I.P bro.

2 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by ademasta(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by jerryunit48: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sad
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by talkofnaija: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh no!

RIP to the dead
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
RIP

Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by izzou(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na wa

This Is terrible
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by talkofnaija: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by nepapole(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Terrible. R.i.p
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by sammy6(m): 5:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Phone is replaceable, life is not. My people nothing should be worth your life.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Lincoln275(m): 5:30am On Mar 16, 2017
rip to d guy, but what wetin butter go find for pako place?
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 5:34am On Mar 16, 2017
All what he kept to chest are replaceable, this is lesson let it go in as much there is life, hope is well alive ..RIP

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by pacifichunter(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]RIP

A physiology student of Madonna University Okija shot dead by 8:50pm this night after he refused to surrender his phone to some group of armed boys in between Steve Jane Hostel and Obama Hostel.
rushed the young man to FMC Owerri while he was still alive for over 45minutes, the consultants by names
Dr. ONOYONA/DR. ANYANWU who were on duty were nowhere to be found and refused treating the innocent boy who went out to buy bread and milk for dinner,
the Doctors ordered the Nurses to stop us from purchasing the Hospital card...
his name is Ibezunma Kelechi .C. who came to visit his immediate younger brother who schools in IMO State University Owerri .
We tried our best to save his life but its quite a pity the two doctors on duty are so heartless even with the approval of the police they refused to treat the young man .R.I.P bro.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2017
This was in the news some time ago. Why do you guys keep on recycling fake news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Jaynom(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
The Doctors are Ássholes. Is saving a life not supposed to be their number 1 priority? Aswear if to say I be tyrant I go flog these Doctors till dem piss for body
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by mykel25(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Now Madonna university will stop to give exeat for student to leave now... Atleast for like 2 months... RIP bro.... Now d phone n money dey Don carry am... Y not kuku give Dem peacefully Ehn
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Rucheen(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Careless death! Who argues with someone pointing gun at you
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by MichealStanley(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2017
This is a lesson for us all to learn,never argue with a person who is armed,your life is more important than a mere phone and money,you have more obligations to play in your life and family...Let's obey the sayings which says "When there is life there is hope"....Really sad to read news like this given the circumstances of the death...REST IN PEACE BRO..
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
MichealStanley:
This is a lesson for us all to learn,never argue with a person who is harmed,your life is more important than a mere and money,you have more obligations to play in your life and family...Let's obey the sayings which says "When their is life there is hope"....Really sad to read news like this given the circumstances of the death...REST IN PEACE BRO..
Learn how to spell the word is armed not harmed
And there is no excuse for killing anyone the boy is dead so we really don't know what happened don't be to fast to judge boss
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by MichealStanley(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rucheen:
Careless death! Who argues with someone pointing gun at you
Bro i just tire oh,the guy make big mistake and it will teach us a lesson for our future conducts..
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
avoidable death

You don't argue with a miscreant wielding a weapon.

Just hand over your phone.

You can always get another one.

May Karma visit the robbers.

RIP young blood.
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Tinie: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Survived Okija people, killed my Imsu students.

But why fight back?

News has turned me into a coward these days... one day ill give my phone to one of these beggars in traffic out of fear. Theyll just lean on your window and be scanning the contents of your car, now i hide everything. The years of hard man has passed, any idiot can take you down.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Sanuzi100: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
wow
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by policy12: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oloriburuku Dokita..very heartless human being if the doctors are from different part of the Country we for dey blame them but na dem dem yet the useless Doctors refuse to save a soul.

R. I. P...gone too soon.

Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Officer101(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by AkProsper(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Smooth278(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
This topic has hit FP before na, why recycle
Sad news for that matter.... It is well...
Re: Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2017
50 cent

(1) (Reply)

Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him / Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion / Wickedness: Little Boy Killed By Hanging By An Unknown Person (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.