Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

How To Smell Nice Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Smell Nice Always (4868 Views)

Between Ayofbi And Yetty On Twitter ( I Want To Smell Your Pussy )- Photos / Natural Ways To Smell Nice When You're With A Man / How To Smell Nice Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
HOW TO SMELL NICE ALWAYS
    It pays to look good but it pays more to smell good all day, every day.
    If u are a perfume lover and you want your fragrance to last long on your body & fabrics, Then go for undiluted, alcohol free designers OIL Perfume. Slickzempire offers original and reliable designers oil perfumes. We have over 100 designers fragrances in our collections. Available in 30ml plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance.Place your order,nd it will b delivered to you without any inconvenience. Call or whatsapp Barbra
Number - 08033490726 for more details

1 Like

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by chiraqDemon(m): 3:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by Titilayooni(f): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
How much?
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Titilayooni:
How much?

My dear the prices varies, based on the designer u want. Please watsupp or call 08033490726. (Barbra)
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2017
COMMAND RESPECT (smell good always)
Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo is a Leather fragrance for women and men. Incense Suede was launched in 2014. Top notes are incense and pink pepper; middle notes are leather and saffron; base notes are styrax and mate.
In its oil form represents the excellence.
Strong, masculine, long lasting.
The cost of this juice is totally justified by the product itself.
A fragrance that starts with strong notes of leather, smoke, incense, evolves during the hours leaving a spicy and sweet memory. Our 30ml goes for 6000,plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance. Dm or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
COMMAND ATTENTION
Do you want a heads to turn when you walk past people or build your confidence ? Slickzempire offers you all kinds of Designers oil perfumes collections like Coco mademoiselle parfum, Flora by Gucci, Bleu de Chanel parfum, Tom Ford black orchid, Roberto Cavalli, Burberry brit for men, La vie est belle (lancome paris), 1 bilion gift set for men and rosé gift set for women (Millionaire, Aqua 121, Sugar baby, Aveetus Creed, Fahrenheit and over 100 more designers. It's available in 30ml plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance. U can also become ur own boss cos wholesale is available too. Call or whatsapp Barbra (08033490726) for more details

1 Like

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by McBrooklyn(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2017

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is an invitation to greatness. We are where we are because we choose to accept greatness even in the midst of chaos. What you wear depicts how you feel. Good perfumes enriches the mind. Our 30ml with 2 free 5ml samples of a different fragrance will wow you.
We still maintain good quality designers Oil fragrance, affordable price and speedy delivery.
ASK FOR THE LIST. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by enm(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your base
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is our business @SLICKZEMPIRE to offer you pure designers oil perfumes. We assure you of our product potency and it ability to last longer.
It is affordable for an end user and also for a distributor. We offer speed delivery of your fragrance once you order. Call or whatsapp on 08033490726 .. Thank you.
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
A true Testimony from our customer ADAKU
Adaku although beautiful has always been classified the least in her office not because she is the least but the fact is that she has body ODOUR.
In her collections she has all manner of body spray, antiperspirant spray and roll on but the issue still persist. They tag her all manner of names such as "DAWADAWA", "ISHMAEL" etc, quite pathetic. She has done all manner of things to change her story but Alas, no hope.
Fortunately she got our contact from Facebook and Barbra our Director suggested some designers undiluted Oil fragrances for her within a few days her story changed. Everything about her became magnificent. She has regained her self confidence and personality. Now everyone wants to be her friend in the office. She now has new names such as "Beautiful", "Sunshine", "Gold", "Treasure", etc
If are you happy for Adaku kindly purchase our 30ml exclusive designers undiluted oil perfumes today and get two free 5mls of different fragrances.
Our fragrances are affordable, original and superb.
Contact us on 08033490726 (Call or whatsapp)
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
If only they are good.
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
If only they are good.
Caroline a trial will convince you, our fragrances are undiluted and original so they last way longer
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
slickzempire:

Caroline a trial will convince you, our fragrances are undiluted and original so they last way longer

How much do I need to have to own one. No charge me O grin
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

How much do I need to have to own one. No charge me O grin
Quite affordable babe, chat me on watsupp with 08033490726 , so I can send you a price list.
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
slickzempire:

Quite affordable babe, chat me on watsupp with 08033490726 , so I can send you a price list.

OK dear
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
We offer only original, undiluted, long lasting and superb designers oil fragrances. Over 100 designers in Stock to keep you smelling nice all day every day. Available in 100 and 30ml plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance. Quite affordable and we can deliver to you any where. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more details

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
We at SLICKZEMPIRE offer only the best designers oil fragrances, over 100 designers available and the are undiluted making them last wayyyy longer on your body and fabrics. A lot of satisfied customers reviews we receive on daily basis,lives are changing, Confidence are rebuilt, relationships are been formed because the truth remains that "PEOPLE WHO SMELL NICE ARE AUTOMATICALLY MORE ATTRACTIVE". Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more details. Our fragrances are quite affordable.
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Our customers are already enjoying us why not join the moving train. Just a few customer review out many reviews and appreciations we recieve on daily basis.
..... Remember we offer Original, Undiluted, Designers oil perfumes that last way longer and are quite affordable. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more details. love yaaaaaaa!!!!!

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
SLICKZEMPIRE Designer's Perfume Oils.

A simple yet effective way to get Attention.

You walk into a room, No one Notices.

You leave the room, No one Notices.

My Friend, it is time for you to get Noticed,

Because if you constantly go unnoticed,

that promotion will pass you by no matter how hard you work.

I am here to help,

Those Days of invisibility are gone!

Allow me to introduce you to SLICKZEMPIRE Designer's Oil Fragrances
It is rich, Strong and long-lasting (lasting more than 48 hours)
SLICKZEMPIRE designers Oil Fragrance is a thing of beauty,

If you wear them, you will appear larger than life and your fragrance introduces you anywhere you go.

So lovely that your neighbors will pay you steady compliments,

So lovely that people will be happy to mingle with you ( you will not be invisible again),

And the Good thing is, it is very Affordable

We offer you designers fragrance, in its pure oil form and it even lasts Longer>

Pure Oil fragrance is such an attractive force, A conversation Starter, your own personal Announcer
WE CAN REACH YOU ANY WHERE
call Barbra or Whatsapp on 08033490726

Ask yourself, what do I stand to gain , I enter a room and everyone turns to look at me?

Answer: Fame, Recognition...(and where there is fame, money follows)

Remember if you constantly go unnoticed, that promotion will pass you by no matter how hard you work.
You might not like office politics but it exist.
Don't miss this opportunity. Call us now! 08033490726
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
You never get a second chance to make a great first impression.

Within a few seconds, with just a glance,

people have judged your social and economic level,

your level of education, and even your level of success.

Within minutes, they've also decided your levels of intelligence,

trustworthiness, competence, friendliness and confidence.

Although these evaluations happen in an instant, they can last for years:

first impressions are often indelible.

but don't Worry- SLICKZEMPIRE designers oil fragrances to your rescue.

The sense of smell is closely linked with memory,

probably more so than any of our other senses. This gives us a way to tackle the problem.

With over 300 long -lasting (because it's pure oil extracts) different Designer's Fragrances in our collection,

we won't just make your First Impression incredible, we will make it Long Lasting.

In our arsenal we have the most expensive fragrances on earth but we offer them to you at a fraction of its cost

By wearing these fragrances you will increase the impression of your social and economic level,

thereby increasing the perceived levels of trustworthiness,
competence, intelligence, friendliness and confidence.

The Great news it that our fragrances last long and Leaves a royal Impression around you,

So It's not just the first impression you make, you will leave people dazzled with a long-lasting impression of you .

We have limited number of these great fragrances so place your order now. Call Barbra 08033490726 or Whatsapp for more details. Hurry now, while stocks last.
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Very Irresistible designer oil perfume
Just like the name, u can't be resisted. Get ur partner back and glued to you. No jokes. Available in 100 and 30ml plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more details.

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Become the center of attention with this captivating designer oil fragrance. CINEMA!!!!! our collections lasts wayyyy longer cos they are original and undiluted. Available in 100 and 30ml plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more details.

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Eradicate body odor completely
Body odor can really rob you of a lot of things especially relationships. Nkem as a young lady faced a lot of rejection and lost a lot of friends simply because she had an offensive odor,according to her she has tried virtually everything but to no avail. Until she stomped on our advert on instagram she decided to get one of our designers oil perfumes, I recommended (sugarbaby) designers oil perfumes and the rest is history. It worked like magic, but the secret is the undiluted quality of perfumes we sell, which makes it stronger and long lasting. We are changing lives!! Call and whatsapp Barbra with( 08033490726. U can all follow us on instagram ( slickzempire). GOD BLESS YOU
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Our designers oil fragrances are original and undiluted, for my ladies, u can add it to ur body Cream too. So easy to use and the effect is long lasting. We have over 100 designers. Available in 100 and 30ml plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance. We can reach you any where, some states attracts free delivery. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more details. Stay fresh, smell nice!
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Hiii my perfume lovers! It's lmportant we keep smelling nice always and eradicate body odor completely.
Try some of our best sellers designers oil perfumes
*Amouage gold
*La vie est belle lacome
*Creed Aventus
*Tomford. We have over 100 other designers oil fragrances available. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for the full list.

1 Like

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 12:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Pure Surrati designers oil perfumes, sealed, original, undiluted and long lasting. Available in 100 and 30ml plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance. Our fragrances are quite affordable. Remember we can reach you any where! Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726. Follow us on instagram (slickzempire)

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2017
SLICKZEMPIRE We offer only the best designers oil fragrances. Quite affordable too. Below is the price list of some of our designers oil fragrances. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more list and prices.

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2017
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SMELL NICE
Slickzempire offers wholesale prices for aspiring bosses and distributors. Our packaging is unique, therefore making it easy and convenient to sell any where, like offices, schools, lecture halls, supermarkets, airports hospitals etc. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more information on how to smell nice while you become a major Distributor in any state.

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 2:28am On Apr 07, 2017
PLEASE SAY NO TO BODY ODOR!
Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for your designers oil perfumes. Our fragrances are superb & the longevity is wow! We don't sell knockoffs.
Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Designers oil fragrances available here! Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726

Re: How To Smell Nice Always by slickzempire: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Say no to body odor., Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for your undiluted designers oil fragrances

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. / I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. / Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.