Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Help A New Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help A New Blogger (766 Views)

Help With My New Blogger Blog / A New Blogger Needs Your Review And Help !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A New Blogger by Dirkcoyt: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Hello, I just started a blog 3-4days ago, it's a quote blog, I intend to buy a domain by ending, though I run currently. My issue is how do I get traffic to my blog and adsense. In short tell me I need to know. I'm not too big to learn. Thanks.
Re: Help A New Blogger by dimexy247(m): 3:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Call this number only if you're serious, my service is not for free though. 081-3735-0788
Re: Help A New Blogger by Sanuzi(m): 5:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Help A New Blogger by Akpostus: 6:01am On Mar 16, 2017
Buy a twitter account of 20k+ followers and share the links to your blog's posts there.I have a twitter account for sale sef,if u are interested buzz me on WhatsApp 08168403171
Re: Help A New Blogger by mosezky: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Whatsapp me : 08117590738
Re: Help A New Blogger by uhiochris1(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
Hello, I just started a blog 3-4days ago, it's a quote blog, I intend to buy a domain by ending, though I run currently. My issue is how do I get traffic to my blog and adsense. In short tell me I need to know. I'm not too big to learn. Thanks.

submit your sitemap to search engines, get social media accounts (Fb page/twitter account), go comments on other blogs, you can also ping your posts, post more often, patience E.T.C...

Just flip through NL and you will see some other tips.
Re: Help A New Blogger by Richnero(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
what's the URL?
Re: Help A New Blogger by ayufun: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
I don't usually advise here but let me tell you some bitter truth.
+ Don't think about AdSense for now
+ You may suffer organic traffic more than average blogger with your niche
+ Your CTR will be so damn low as advertiser will hardly put money on quotes ( No business value here)
+ You will not be able to write unique contents unless you craft quotes which is not the goal of your blogging.
Blogging is now a big business and those that don't have the resources are been knocked off everyday. I will advise you to join www.blackhatword.com forum ( It's one of the oldest forum for webmasters) and I'm sure you will forever be grateful.
CONCLUSION: Take at least 3 days to research on blog niches and after that, you can contact me in your next actions, I may and may not give you some suggestions.
DISCLAIMER: I don't sell anything and I'm not a guru.
Re: Help A New Blogger by Dirkcoyt: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Help A New Blogger by bedfordng(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2017
if adsense is what made you to start the blog, then you really need to find the reason why you started when it comes to contents because adsense could be frustrating.

So let me ask you. Without adsense, can you still be multivated to blog?. The question will reshape your thinking to better find a nich and another ways to monitize it.
Re: Help A New Blogger by Dirkcoyt: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
bedfordng:
if adsense is what made you to start the blog, then you really need to find the reason why you started when it comes to contents because adsense could be frustrating.

So let me ask you. Without adsense, can you still be multivated to blog?. The question will reshape your thinking to better find a nich and another ways to monitize it.
Sir, are there ways I can monetize my blog without Google adsense
Re: Help A New Blogger by bedfordng(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

Sir, are there ways I can monetize my blog without Google adsense
there is an option in the YouTube adsense where you can do that
Re: Help A New Blogger by Chalatanace(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

From my experience, there are two things I'll like you to understand as a new blogger:
1. Don't expect instant traffic rise.
2. Don't expect instant earnings.
Both takes time, consistency to attain.

All you have to do is work on you search engine optimization, create a fan page, create a twitter account (branding) and then remember, content is king. Keep them coming back.

Also, you can decide to join NETWonks or Reposthub (they've helped few others like you, even me).
Re: Help A New Blogger by pheonixdld2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Verified Nigerian non hosted adsense for sale.
Call 09099236561

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Affiliate Program Auto-pilot (PLEASE READ) / Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience / Mp3loft.com A Music Search Engine Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.