Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (33128 Views)

Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by decency4val: 3:20am On Mar 16, 2017
So many people are Prepared to register for the upcoming JAMB, for Guardians, let's inform and discus the institutions that pay less and Cheap. It might really help many to make choices

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Gmajor(m): 4:05am On Mar 16, 2017
That would be Imo State University (IMSU)
20k per session

6 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by bist: 5:39am On Mar 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by MieshaTate: 5:55am On Mar 16, 2017
I posed this question before yet allocate of individuals just informed me concerning how terrible America is and that i ought to remain in England, yet i have to compose an write my assignment looking at both nations colleges and expenses. So I'm recently thinking about how you can get help paying for your educational cost charges in America.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Fedral schools in the north

14 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by chinybelle(f): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Uniben was so cheap in the past..like 5k per year
Today I heard it up to 14k but still very cheap compared to other federal institutions

Chinybelle is bringing you the best hairs in such an amazing and affordable price
WhatsApp or DM asap kiss

12 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Toybreezy: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Lagos state university 25k per session.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sakalisis(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Okies

Futa cool
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by samijay8(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Unibadan 20+

2 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Before it used to be OAU, but I think UI as a federal still pay less tuition fee. They pay between #18,900-#25,000

2 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by HonestPen: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2017
OAU.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by toogbasky(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Uniben off course, some departments pay as low as 13k, 14k

5 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by aragon4realz(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2017
don't really know
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Pavore9: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2017
With what am seeing up there, fees is still low.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by kateskitty(f): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by b3llo(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2017
I think University of Maiduguri... But your tuition fee is course dependent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by egorov(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
During my days in UNILAG, I used to pay 6500,6700. But I heard its 20k or something now

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Oust

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by maxiuc(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
IMO state university

See as school cheap no wonder everyone wants to be a graduate

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by g4everybody(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
I tink its uniben, paying as low as 12k for social science and Art while 14k for science

6 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Unilag less than 20k

3 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Gmajor:
That would be Imo State University (IMSU)
20k per session

Ahmadu Bello University is 18k per session I think for sciences and 19k for arts and social sciences...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Chuukwudi(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2017
I know not.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by greggng: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2017
chinybelle:
Uniben was so cheap in the past..like 5k per year
Today I heard it up to 14k but still very cheap compared to other federal institutions

Uniben 12k imsu 20k

3 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Eleniyan15: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2017
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY
Per session 25k no hidden charge

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Arebay(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Redeemers university,,#678,000 per session.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Hemanwel(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
I am a Uniben graduate but I think the cheapest higher institutions in Nigeria used to be OAU and Lasu.
A family friend who got admission into OAU that year said the tuition fee he paid from year one to the final year was not more than 15k. Likewise a friend who was in Lasu years back said his tuition fee used to be N25 until Fashola...
Don't know about now though!

2 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by tolexy123: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2017
FUTA pays N13,700 per session... check it out on tgeir website www.futa.edu.ng

6 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by segsxpendable(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2017
FUNAAB,,less than 20k per session...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Darkseid(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2017
To the people saying that IMSU students pay 20k, that is for the indigenes. Others pay 150k.

12 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by melejo(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Cheap universities are found in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by olagokee(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2017
Jabu.. Cheapest college... .#507000...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US / Dr. Chinenye Nwabueze: Anambra Lecturer Honoured For Creative Teaching Technique / Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.