Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family (1572 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me / Married Men. How Do You Cope With No Sex When Your Wife Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 16, 2017
cool
You call a family meeting of course; Memo:

Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by adioolayi(m): 5:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Wetin he wan discuss for the meeting again The invitation is expository enough... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by sisisioge: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Odikwe serious! Our husband is a military head of family! Chukwumuaya o!
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by RealLordZeus(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Or wait for radical sanctions... Lol
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by stinggy(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2017
I love this part

NB: Your options are only limited to acceptance or disassociation with the family

That's note of warning to those who think they have the inviolable duty of telling people who to marry cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by Monalisa185(f): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2017
just negodu

1 Like

Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by AuroraB(f): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2017
stinggy:
I love this part

That's note of warning to those who think they have the inviolable duty of telling people who to marry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just look at yew angry

King Solomon in the making lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by yimikaa: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2017
OMG grin
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by stinggy(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Just look at yew angry

King Solomon in the making lipsrsealed embarassed
Wat I do
Solomon ko, king Sango ni grin
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by AuroraB(f): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2017
stinggy:

Wat I do
Solomon ko, king Sango ni grin
You jumped to his defense ni naaa cheesy
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by jashar(f): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by Elcemento(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Baaaabe! Your aproko is legendary grin grin ;DYou really need to switch to the yellow side. Everywhere you go. And yes, I'm stalking you angry angry angry
sisisioge:
Odikwe serious! Our husband is a military head of family! Chukwumuaya o!
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by sisisioge: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Elcemento:
Baaaabe! Your aproko is legendary grin grin ;DYou really need to switch to the yellow side. Everywhere you go. And yes, I'm stalking you angry angry angry

grin grin grin hello stalker...Enjoy the Lagos sun? It's killing my colour mehn! Hope you are good.
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by crackhaus: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
LOL. Like a boss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wicked man!! angry
Re: Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family by Elcemento(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy.... I doubt the ozone layer still exists. I'm good, and you? I don miss you die cry cry cry
sisisioge:

grin grin grin hello stalker...Enjoy the Lagos sun? It's killing my colour mehn! Hope you are good.

(1) (Reply)

Please read My Story / Is Putting Your Mattress On The Floor A Bad Idea? / Is Reception A Most In Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.