Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians (19220 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by onismate: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2017
MOD you can push it to the right section if it's not good here.....

We are yet to see the end of the controversies and scandals trailing the General overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson suleman. A Canadian based lady had accused him of infidelity, lasing her drink with drug to abort the baby she was carrying for him.
The Auchi based man of God has been accused of sleeping with female members, Nollywood actresses while taking them around the world and buying them latest cars, houses and accessories.

Well am not here to judge but from the controversies trailing this man of God, these are Nine (9) Things I have come to learn from this incident.

Nigerians worship their religious leaders: We Nigerians worship and hold our religious leaders in high esteem. Some of us don’t see them as human being that can err. No one is perfect. We worship them like God and believe almost everything they say, even when they are lying.

People are always waiting for your downfall: No matter how good you are there are many awaiting your downfall to laugh, mock and insult you. Presently, no one is remembering that Apostle Suleman has and still given millions of Naira to less privilege and those who don’t have. Every one dey bash the Man. Some say na prostitutes, hoes he dey give money.

Nigerians believe almost everything on the media: The easiest way to tarnish someone’s image, turn people against them in Nigeria is by using the media.
Once you go to the media to say evil about someone, Nigerians will bash the person, crucify them without hearing the truth first. Nigerians believe almost everything they hear on media. Am not saying that Nigerian media don’t tell the truth but sometimes they lie a lot. Dem go add pepper, salt, maggi etc.
Some Nigerian Men of God are fake and evil doers (so beware): Some Nigerian pastors are fake and evil doers. They are hypocrites. They don’t practice what they preach. They will tell you something and do another thing. And some of them do evil in the secret. Some men of God womanize, smoke, drink while they feed their congregation with lies.

Some men of God believe they are Higher and better than their members: Some so-called pastors loved to be worshiped like Gods. They believe they are higher beings and creatures to their members. Some of them, when they commit something bad, they wouldn’t want to admit to their errors. They don’t like to be questioned.

Money and women are the easiest way to the downfall of a great man: If you want to bring a great man down, two things you can use is money and women. So many of our so-called men of God are womanizers. They sleep with their members and defraud them of their hard earned money. In the last few years now, you noticed that most men of God that have had scandals is either women or money.

Some women are special assistants to the devil: Some women are just special assistants to the devil. They are deliberately sent to destroy weak and faint men of God. If dem no tarnish the men of God image dem no go rest.

Nigerian media doesn’t Practice investigative journalism: Am not supporting anybody, but are you telling me that all what Sahara Reporters and Stephanie otobo said about Apostle suleman are all true. Is there no way the media can investigate this matter to know the liar and the person telling the truth between these parties. Most of what the media does is to copy from the first source and paste on their own platform. I’m tired of hearing things like, “anonymous sources,” or “sources say that,” mention their names.

Nigerians, we are hypocrites and quick to Judge others: With this Apostle suleman’s situation, so many of us does worse but we condemn other people. We all are human.

Finally I will like to encourage us to stop worshiping our pastors like God. If you need anything go to God in prayers. Am not saying all pastors are bad, but when they tell you anything, confirm from God first.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1340-9-things-i-have-come-to-learn-about-nigerians-from-apostle-suleman-s-sex-scandal

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2017
OK.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by BreezyCB(m): 5:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by ipobarecriminals: 5:49am On Mar 16, 2017
sad women are jezebel.Only the dwarf, short man in Kaduna govt house, Ot=OBO "Obo means puni in yoruba",can answer that.One thing is certain, God will not sleep,we all will reap what we sow

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Atiku2019: 5:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Very Balanced post cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Good one! cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 6:00am On Mar 16, 2017
I love this.. Very straight and balanced.

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by modelsms(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2017
u want make fp abi?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by okosodo: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Yes the media, nigerians believe anything in the media. The media was used to destroy jonathan even while he was doing well

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Handsomecole(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one OP everything is on point.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by babyfaceafrica: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Lolz
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Tenkobos(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2017
That about the media is so true, that is why most women come to media to complain about domestic violence and divorce their husbands without taking any legal action.

Media will believe and support them but the police and court will investigate.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by PenisCaP: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2017
On point
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Ihateafonja: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Password: Apostle Sule
Fp straight

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by zlantanfan: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2017
A sex scandal should never be imagined against a man of God, how much more damaging coincidences and a non coherent defence.

If a large percentage of the secular celebrities can be sex scandal free in a profession of immorality, I find it hard to understand why a man of God can't be same.

Adeboye has been in the ministry even when Suleiman had no church till date without a major sex scandal.

Oyedepo has fallen out against government and prominent personalities without any major sex scandal so why is this different

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by shammah1(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Well said OP
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by henrydadon(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
What have learnt about this whole thing is that if you use the right password..your post will get to front page no matter how dumb it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Asito(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Atiku2019:
Very Balanced post cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by point5: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Na look I dey look now...no wan comment b4 Lalasticlala go yan ban again...

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2017
sad
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by alienvirus: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Jonathan suffered.

in the hands of the media

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by anibi9674: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Benekruku(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Did Suleman f*ck Otobo and Daniella?

Yes or No by BankyW

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by yankeedude(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2017
I also learnt some people can lick from the head to toe and now end at the back
Why they are sleeping, they also continue the gbenshing
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Pavore9: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Salvation na personal journey, where likes.on social media do not count!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by emmabest2000(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad women are jezebel.Only the dwarf, short man in Kaduna govt house, Ot=OBO "Obo means puni in yoruba",can answer that.One thing is certain, God will not sleep,we all will reap what we sow

Benekruku:
Did Suleman f*ck Otobo and Daniella?

Yes or No by BankyW

Apostle must hear this ...

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Nigerians Emerge As Richest Pastors In Africa - Forbes / Has Anyone Ever Seen/met This Elisha Goodman Prayer Vendor? / 7 Types Of Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.