Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls (641 Views)

The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by ChuzzyBlog: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty Powers has put her haters on blast...She said '

You go to my page, you write crazy things about me, harsh comments towards me.Yet, you don't know who I am.You don't know what I've faced.You don't know what I've been through yest you come to my page and all kinds of things about me? But guess what, I don't care..I'm not bothered.Because I know who I am.And this goes out to all of you who are facing the same thing, being judged by people who don't know you.Don't care .

Watch Video: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/03/ex-bbnaija-housemate-gifty-blasts.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by ChuzzyBlog: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Gifty Gifty!
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by northvietnam(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2017
bj
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by Nne5: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Shush gifty.

You are a liar and you are fake.

You've faced nothing

You been through nothing

And you care you know you do.

The 'harsh' comments will always be there until you stop being fake and annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by verygudbadguy(m): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2017
We are very good lawyers for our own mistakes, but very good judges on other people's case.

Let he without a sin cast the first stone.

On the other hand, Gifty herself should learn from this. First impression matters.. You don't go about living on lies and deception.

We all are fake in one way or the other... We all!
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by Nne5: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2017
northvietnam:
bj
BlowJ,ob
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2017
If you can lie about your marriage even when presented with hard evidence and proof then nothing else you say can be trusted to be true.

Same goes for all of you that lie on the media and come out to shed crocodile tears to gain pity and cover the fact that you lied.
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by Ashleydolls(f): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2017
God knows you care, like you really do care cause if you don't, you won't find time to type this. Fake girl
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by northvietnam(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2017
Nne5:
BlowJ,ob
nope...

I meant BIGjoe...

do u like Bj
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by Nne5: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
northvietnam:

nope...

I meant BIGjoe...

do u like Bj
OK
liar

Ewww NO!
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Blasts Social Media Trolls by northvietnam(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Nne5:

OK

liar

!

why calling me a liar, Do I look like ur Minister of information... lie Mohammed

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! A Doctor Caught Sleeping With A Female Patient In His Hospital. / Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something / Very Funny, Watch Charles Inoje Eavesdrop On Couple Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.