Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) (40798 Views)

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by chie8: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2017
According to Islamic Calling Family,Zainab and Halimah have converted to Islam.The duo from Mbaise graduated from Darus-salam Kaduna State yesterday 15th March 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/two-mbaise-ladies-convert-to-islamphotos.html?m=1

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Good for them, dere choice

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by PetrePan(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Just two and you are already broadcasting..nothing special there..every religion has new convert daily..
Modified
What sought of rubbish is this?..was trying to quote someone jus now after ignoring a question buh i cant..mehn nairaland is shit..why sud they stop pple 4rm making comment..what nonsense!

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Glory to God. smiley

But do you know how many Muslims convert to Christianity everyday in secret cuz of fear of victimization?? undecided pleeeenty!

And to think they are imo babes, and from Mbaise! Forget it, Na ALHAJI MONEY level. Those girls follow the trail of money the way Bloodhounds follow human scent.

Lets not forget that some of their igwes even converted recently. The business is moving to permanent site. Recruitment is working grin

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017

What's the big news here ??

Two adult Christians converted to Islam ?? Good for them

They will be alive to practice the religion

Let a Muslim convert to christianity, he/she will be killed the next day

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Masha Allah. I wan2 marry muslim Igbo chick

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Godprotectigbos(f): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2017
is ok
Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2017
For every two Christians that converted to Islam, there are more than 10,000 Muslims doing otherwise

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Tuntheycr7: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2017
Allahu Wakbar.. Yinmu.....

So why is one of them looking at Eastern and Western part of the country at the same time

1. Two of them ain't genuine Christians in the first place.. Because there is no way you could ever walked in the light and decided to walk away from it

2. Some people can do anything for money.
We heard different stories from that certain part of the country where some glorified oloshos converted to Muslim all in the name of getting cash, car and other gifts

3. If na one Mariam get converted to Mary now.. She would be slaughtered and even her family ain't safe..

LAST BULLET.. now that nairaland don forced me to accept Islam before I fit comment on the thread.. Make una go fry beans.. Nonsensical nonsense

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2017
let's go and fry beans

stupid NL you should be asking people if they are a Christian before allowing them to Christian post

stupid retards

Let the ban begin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2017
But it is considered an Apostasy and a crime punishable to convert from Islam to another. cheesy

The families of these two should forget " Mbaise" traditional marriage list! grin

15 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by yaqq: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2017
pained Christians re flooding this thread talking rubbish as if they were ask to give their opinion! Muslims don't around looking for christian to convince to convert to the tithe " religion like bank marketing jobs!

u see christian everyday on the road, bus, even in ur house to confuse you that jesus is on his way that u need to repent!

more worrisome is that after u pay tithes, do offering, the pastor will use ur hard earn money to nack one Daniela n buy her G-wagon that most of them only see in their delusional dream!
any christian that does not know afa suleiman uses tithes money for kpekus is that one a christian?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2017
or
Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by YesNo(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
whatever.
if u like convert from Apple to Android but it will all be ZERO if you still lack the common sense of Good & Evil, Right & Wrong towards your fellow human beings and life in general.

SEUN OSEWA why don't you make people swear that they are Christians and they believe in Jesus before they are allowed to post comments on Christianity issues?

and we are here talking about equality and fairness in Nigeria... what a joke.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by dealslip(f): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Like play like play. Pastor Bosun Emmanuel's analysis is cimubg to past. Igbo people especially the women will be converted with money.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by businesscitadel(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Kini big deal? So make we fry beans? People switch religions based on personal conviction everyday (and they do not announce it), why should we give ourselves headache over two females who probably switched religions cos of the d**k or money? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by jamex93(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
how much dem pay these gals

3 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Vastjoy(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
I'm happy for both of them. Alhamdulilahi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by yaqq: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
For every two Christians that converted to Islam, there are more than 10,000 Muslims converting to Christian
what rubbish statistics is this? why bringing it here? what's. the rational behind such nonsensical reasoning? re u sure u ok?

16 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Danialuone: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
This is a normal thing .......Good for them .....good choce

2 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by cygnus05(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Colonial bratts inflicted Africans with religion of mumunism and dogmatism cuz I don't see why some pple on nairaland are quick to rubbish Islam especially when some folks convert from there manmade religion that is secretly giving the world disaster all around especially countries that are are dominated by Muslims through proxy and fake terrorism campaigns...! Well for all I care the truth in no time will be known to the whole world soonest. Salam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by chynie: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2017
thats 2 new wives for the sex starved mallam/emirs

the second one is already looking like a suicide bomber,
the only thing wey remain is to give them proper suicide bombing brainwashing speech

Issssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i dey hail o

14 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2017
They can convert just as i converted right now by clivking in that crap

The most important thing is MOTIVE.

Islam will need Mohammed to come down to igboland and start his preaching all over again to convert 10% of Igbos

Wiseandtrue my bae come and see this news. Don't ask question about this account just know who invites you here always grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Vastjoy:
I'm happy for both of them. Alhamdulilahi
If my dog converts will you type such also

Jesus is the way the truth and the Light. Nobody comes to the Father except through him.

Muslims and Christian don't serve same God.

Jesus has come to save and not destroy. I don't need to rejoice when a muslim convrrts because a feast happens in heaven when a muslim converts.

If Mohammed was around today, he would have convertd to christianity with the amount of bloodletting from his zealous followers

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by cygnus05(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
If my dog converts will you type such also
why are you here? Since u know is this nonsense you will be splitting here! Can't u stay on your lane for once?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by kmuds: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Allahu Akbar grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order / Kano Central Mosque Empty On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.