Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,527 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Thintalltony Rejects Biggies N1million Offer To Withdraw From Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thintalltony Rejects Biggies N1million Offer To Withdraw From Bbnaija (357 Views)

'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) / #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thintalltony Rejects Biggies N1million Offer To Withdraw From Bbnaija by wowgist: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Married Big Brother Naija housemate, ThinTallTony otherwise known as TTT, has refused Biggies N1 million offer to quit the show. During his diary session with Biggie, the housemate told Big Brother that he does not believe in quitting before rejecting the offer.

I don’t give up- TTT

When Biggie asked if he would take N1 million offer to voluntarily quit the show, the housemate immediately said “No”. “I have a policy in life, i don’t give up. “If i had taken that road a long time ago, i wont be here.”

TTT who is among the nominated housemates for this week insisted that he will win. Other housemates nominated are TBoss, Debby-Rise and Efe. There is still till April before we find out who wins this reality show. With eight housemates competing for the price of N25 million and a Kia Sorento.

===
Big brother naija is back! The 2017 edition has 12 strangers living together in one house for 11 weeks.
Get all the thrills and actions here on Concise News.

See here: http://www.concisenews.global/tag/bigbrothernaija2017/
Re: Thintalltony Rejects Biggies N1million Offer To Withdraw From Bbnaija by Agadsman(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
if only he knows that his chances of wining the game is the slimmest of all the housemates. him denying his family and lying that they are dead has reduced his fan base to a large extent. wish him well tho.

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Storms In New Photo / Bbnaija / Bobrisky Shares Recharge Cards To Unilag Students To Vote For Tboss (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.