Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

How Lucrative Is Catfish Business? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Lucrative Is Catfish Business? (1605 Views)

How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? / How Lucrative Is Rice Farming In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Carrot And Cabbage Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Catfish Business? by dansari(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Catfish farming is one great and sure source of income. However, it is not a GET RICH QUICK way of making money. Patience is one key to success and the same applies to catfish farming. There are 5 steps in becoming a successful fish farmer.
1. Patience
2. Patience
3. Patience
4. Patience again
5. Love for your fishes
Yes!!! PATIENCE is the key word. Even when you've got all the funding you need, patience is key. This is because they do not have a fixed growing period. It depends on your target (in terms of size, e.g. 300g, 500g, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, etc) and your target market.

That said, just like many new fish farmers, i made losses when i started in 2015 because i was following what i read online. I made lots of mistakes and had to learn by experience as most fish farmers were holding back relevant information from me. It was discouraging i must confess. But like the saying goes, "quiters dont win and winners dont quit", i somehow found a renewed vigor to start again, eliminating possible causes of the downturn in experienced in my first farming season and in the end i smilled. I've so far harvested severally because i grow varied sizes. My experience was what formed my desire to create a platform where interested fish farmers can invest with minimum losses (its self-deception to think that there will be no mortality in an entire farming season, lets be sincere).
So this is how it works for our investors.

The investment runs for an 8month period and it runs on 4 categories. Our target in Dansari Group (NADIA CHILD) is to grow 1.5kg - 3kg fishes within the said period in multiple ponds.
***(please if you are a get-rich-quick person, don't bother to invest in fish farming, try something else......)

The next set of our harvest comes up in 3weeks from now. This is why im taking this extra step to reach out to other interested investors for our next batch of farming.
I am located in Minna, Niger state and by an all year flowing river (our.source of water). Feel free to visit our farm on that day and feed your eyes if you stay in or around minna.

You can reach me on phone 08036422112
Via email: pentecostapostle@gmail.com

Thanks for taking out time to read. Please share. May God bless our efforts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Lucrative Is Catfish Business? by BillyPro: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
CATFISH SALES ALERT
Healthy and Fast-Growing Clarias, Post-fingerlings and Juveniles ready for sale.
Call/Whatapp: 08160616886
Waybill Services available upon request.
Re: How Lucrative Is Catfish Business? by Ttalk: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Introducing Shutters Seed (Juvenile ) to Nigeria.

Healthy and fast growing juvenile.

Phone: zero eight zero three eight eight seven six nine

(1) (Reply)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Bags Of Sugar For Sale / Peanut Oil Production Line -complete Solution For Processing Peanut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.