Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! (1237 Views)

OMG!!! Women Strips Naked To Pray For Pastor In Church [ Watch ] / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / DC Comics Set To Release Comic About The ‘second Coming’ Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
A new thread I have created for you all!!! Enjoy!!!

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by enshy: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2017
An advice from an animal, worst of a pig, is fit only for thrash can or for beings in same category of an animal!
I have dominion over animals, humans tame animals not the other way round.
Bro, you may want to try some other gimmick here..This one wont fly!
The Bible likens a soul that denies God to 'a dog that returns to its vomit and a pig, after washing itself, goes wallowing in the mire' - II Pet 2:22
Im happy you confirmed the Truth in scriptures with your cartoon, so atheism has something to do with Pigs - that dirts, impurity, uncleanness, pollution, lack of shame, ignorance...These all pictures True Atheism!

3 Likes

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Niflheim:

Sorry Mr OP for being so so ignorant. Your own OP has shown how silly your reasoning is. The cartoon used a PIG to symbolise a freethinker and a HUMAN as the "faithful" and you could not even decipher the subtle message directed at you there. Hahahahaha

Bunch of Jesters posting in a cacophony of ways.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2017
@4evergod,

MORAL TO THE STORY:...................................................................Even a pig is wiser than a foolish christian like yourself!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2017
@enshy,

A human writes a comic, and uses a "CARTOON OF A PIG AS THE SPEAKER', and you equate it to advice from a pig?...............................................................................HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! CHAI!!!

SYNONYM OF CHRISTIANITY=indomitable imbecility!!!

1 Like

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@4evergod,

MORAL TO THE STORY:...................................................................Even a pig is wiser than a foolish christian like yourself!!!

Moral of the story @ Niflheim

An atheist is unable to reason deep enough to understand a message even when something as visual as pictures are used.

Score is Pigs 1 - Atheists 0

1 Like

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@enshy,

A human writes a comic, and uses a "CARTOON OF A PIG AS THE SPEAKER', and you equate it to advice from a pig?...............................................................................HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! CHAI!!!

Your little mind couldnt pause to ask why the pig of all animals was used and not an ass. Its common knowledge that people say "as stupid as an ass". So why a pig? Check the attributes of a pig and realise your foolishness.....

You definitely wouldn't be able to see an elephant even when its right in front of you...lmao

#blindtointelligence.
Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@enshy,

Hint to this doofus......

The message is in the pictures and not the words.

lmao
Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by enshy: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@enshy,

You just laughed your self to scorn.
Something you value shouldnt be portrayed as a pig even in cartoon...Can you portray the US presidency as pig? Can you portray the head of your family as pig? Can you portray your VC as pig?
How wise are you? Atheism has no value so you portray it in such a disgusting light.
I have always said Atheism is Folly on GP! Its a show of shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by enshy: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2017
4everGod:

Your little mind couldnt pause to ask why the pig of all animals was used and not an ass. Its common knowledge that people say "as stupid as an ass". So why a pig? Check the attributes of a pig and realise your foolishness.....

You definitely wouldn't be able to see an elephant even when its right in front of you...lmao

#blindtointelligence.
They are too blind to see, too deaf to hear, too daft to analyze!
You have killed his intentions! God Bless!!

1 Like

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2017
enshy:

They are too blind to see, too deaf to hear, too daft to analyze!
You have killed his intentions! God Bless!!

When we tell them they argue but see how the OP so flawlessly displayed his lack of logical reasoning so brazenly and without being under any compulsion.

They say they are logical and to them that translates to intelligence but they do not realise that their so called "logic" is simply "face value" stupidity. They take everything literally at face value and never reason beyond that. Yet claim intelligence.

Jesters grin grin
Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2017
No evidence, no facts..................................................just imbecility and "unintellectual wet dreams", mixed with childish folktales!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by otemdomino: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Niflheim:
@4evergod,

correct! The Christians are sheep, so it isn't bad enough for them to be advised by a pig.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2017
These christian babes wey dey claim "holiholi"!!!.........................................................NA LIE!!!

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Nutritional advice from a mentally unstable "god"!!!

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2017
They think that life is a bed of roses? They must have missed all those reports about fractured hips and "broken noses"!!!

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Blah blah blah........................................ad nauseam, ad infinitum!!!

Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Image123(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boring and lacking in thought. It takes a lot of faith to believe all that rubbish about evolving from monkeys and order from some big bang.
Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by oaroloye(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
SHALOM!

Niflheim:

A person who does not practicalize their "FAITH" doesn't have any.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

WHAT MOST CHRISTIANS CALL "FAITH" is STRONGLY BELIEVING that YAHSHUA will do things that he NEVER promised to do, WITHOUT EFFORT on our part.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine, ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered; and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

THE MANIFESTATIONS OF "THE TEN TALENTS" ARE THE FRUITS THAT YAHSHUA EXPECTED US TO BEAR.

Any Worshipper of God can perceive these Talents developing, therefore they know that they are on the Right Track to meet God.

There is nothing "BLIND" about THAT.

. 2nd CORINTHIANS 5:7.

7. [For we walk by Faith, not by sight:]

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT FOLLOWING PAUL- whose purpose, From The Beginning, was to DESTROY The Gospel.

An intelligent person with critical thinking and reasoning skills, should ask why Atheists ALWAYS pretend that followers of PAUL are THE SAME as followers of YAHSHUA.
Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by oaroloye(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
SHALOM!

Niflheim:
No evidence, no facts..................................................just imbecility and "unintellectual wet dreams", mixed with childish folktales!!!

THERE IS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO MOST SOULS IMMEDIATELY THEY DIE.

Namely, they are destroyed by Hostile Entities, and consumed as food- just like any other PREY.

Those who escape that process are taken into protective custody- for selfish (HELL) reasons, or benign (PARADISE) ones.

Those who possess Divine Knowledge leave this Plane of Existence for a much better place-to-be (HEAVEN).

Therefore, no Human Souls have time for playing "GHOST."

Hostile Spirit Beings use Spiritual Data from Souls they have destroyed already to LURE Humans with ESP ability.

Sometimes they can go to the trouble of appearing to people without ESP ability- meaning they manifest something Physical.

One of the reasons for doing this is to FEED UPON HUMAN ATTENTION.

The act of SEEING THEM, and of TALKING ABOUT THEM feeds them a modicum of LIFE ENERGY.

As when "JESUS CHRIST" gave Kenneth Erwin Hagin a special "Healing Anointing" that would ONLY Heal those who HEARD HIS TESTIMONY of being CAUGHT UP TO HEAVEN by "Jesus," and given the special Power before the Throne of God Himself.

When he deemphasized the Testimony, and tried to Heal people through THE BIBLE alone, HE WAS PUNISHED with an INJURY that would NEVER Heal completely, and would PAIN him, whenever he STRAYED from "THE PERFECT WILL OF GOD." Rendering the Teachings on FORGIVENESS meaningless.

[See: I BELIEVE IN VISIONS, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

This Testimony is consistent with Spirits CHANNELING HUMAN AWARENESS to FEED themselves.

THE HOSTILE SPIRIT BEINGS do not want to expose themselves, because then the Wicked Men THEY nurtured would get a handle on HOW TO DESTROY THEM. The only Sinners they allow to see them for what they are are the ones they control absolutely- and they only get to see a HOLOGRAPHIC DISGUISE.

These creatures have been around for THOUSANDS of years, and KNOW BETTER than to REVEAL themselves to their PREY, foolishly.

THE DIVINE BEINGS DO NOT MANIFEST TO SINNERS, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE REWARDING SIN.

They PREFER that Sinners DIE- and then FIND OUT what FOOLS they were.

That never gets old to them.

During the 19th Century, the Oyinbos invented a Doctrine that GOD ROMANTICALLY LOVES SINNERS. This fabulous new idea boosted Church Recruitment literally one hundredfold!

It was fought by all the Churches- until they saw what side the bread was buttered- so practically all Churches used it, until this day.

Therefore, Atheists might rightly reason, that if GOD LOVES THEM, the ONUS is on HIM to REVEAL HIMSELF to the Atheists, so that they might worship Him, and enter into His Kingdom, etc. etc...

However, THAT teaching is NOT TRUE.

Where were the Atheists; "CRITICAL REASONING SKILLS" when they accepted that THAT was what The Bible Taught?

Couldn't they read It for themselves?
Re: Cartoons And Comic Strips!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Buffoonery!!! You were Intelligently designed and yet your children wear glasses when going to school?

(1) (Reply)

Big Bang Rubbish / No Religion Is Totally False. / Pastor E. A Adeboye Prays For Buhari At Nigeria House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.